• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman stood up, "Maybe we should and maybe you shouldn't try and do it alone yourself." Roman looks at Akira, "We're gonna win this..."
Tyler nodded. "That's the spirit. Now instead of splitting up, let's do it as a team."

...♅Akira sat down and folded his arms. He spoke♅...

“ I will wait here for you to devise your plan. ”

Toru smiled "I'm beginning to enjoy my powers to be honest, its fun to gain the same abilities as everyone else" she said and shrugged "it took me a while but I now remember all I'm originally capable of" she smiled even more.

PrarieMan said:
Korin tries to reach for his hand but fails as blood comes out of his mask," Help".
Tyler waved a hand over your body. Your wounds instantly heal. "Fight alongside me friend." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler waved a hand over your body. Your wounds instantly heal. "Fight alongside me friend." He said.
Korin grabs his hand jumping up and grabs his sythe and robot and sprints toward Akira swinging at him knocking him to the ground and stabs at him rapidly hoping to hurt him.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smiled "I'm beginning to enjoy my powers to be honest, its fun to gain the same abilities as everyone else" she said and shrugged "it took me a while but I now remember all I'm originally capable of" she smiled even more.
Dex smiled. "That's great! It really is! I wish Tyler wouldn't just keep rushing in though..." He said.

...♅Akira raised his hand and gripped Korin's scythe. He pushed forwards, sending Korin back over to Roman and Tyler. He spoke♅...

“ As a team. Not alone. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira raised his hand and gripped Korin's scythe. He pushed forwards, sending Korin back over to Roman and Tyler. He spoke♅...

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "You wanna see teamwork? Here let me show you" He said as thousands of Ice Clones appeared

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Tyler, I want you to attack from the sides, Korin, I need you to use the shrapnel bombs, make sure you aim for the feet and me, I'll be airborne." Roman looked at them, "Do we understand?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

"They all need to take him from different sides and speeds so that he gets overwhelmed" Toru said "grrr I feel like a rainbow with these auroras"

LunaCrosby said:
"They all need to take him from different sides and speeds so that he gets overwhelmed" Toru said "grrr I feel like a rainbow with these auroras"
Dex nodded. "Right, if Akira can't deflect a attack coming from all sides. I wonder if you can somehow stop?" He asked.

...♅Akira stood up and waited for his opponents to make their move♅...

“ ... ”

tumblr_nc3ju2Pu9O1qdnjjpo1_500_zpsscxiprvk.gif

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Tyler, I want you to attack from the sides, Korin, I need you to use the shrapnel bombs, make sure you aim for the feet and me, I'll be airborne." Roman looked at them, "Do we understand?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
"Got it 3..2..1 GO Korin through 3 shratnel bombs at Akiras left, right and middle so it would surround him then he pulls out his gun and pistol and shoot rapidly at his legs and head.

Roman said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler nodded. "You got it boss." He said as his body divided into 2 Tyler's with spears. They both slashed at Akira from both sides.

Roman disappeared and returned, hovering above Akira, "One more time..."

Roman dropped down moving at high speeds and crashes into Akira as Tyler and Korin attacked from ground level.

kakashi-lighting-blade-twin-lightning-shiver-o.gif

"They all are at home because now that I have my original powers they are scared to make me mad" she shrugged "and what did you wonder if I could stop? The auroras?" She asked.

...♅As the bombs were in the air and he was being rushed from both sides, he leaped into the air, kicking the bombs back towards it's origination. He spun around, extending both arms to grasp the spears' handles. He spun around, forcing the clones to the ground. He impaled one of the clones through the chest, then directed his gaze to Roman flying towards him, a smile on his face. He spoke as he extended his arm, allowing Roman's attack to make impact. An explosion occurred♅...

“ Finally, some teamwork. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"They all are at home because now that I have my original powers they are scared to make me mad" she shrugged "and what did you wonder if I could stop? The auroras?" She asked.
Dex nodded. "Maybe there is a way to shut it off..." He said, pondering it.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the bombs were in the air and he was being rushed from both sides, he leaped into the air, kicking the bombs back towards it's origination. He spun around, extending both arms to grasp the spears' handles. He spun around, forcing the clones to the ground. He impaled one of the clones through the chest, then directed his gaze to Roman, a smile on his face. He spoke♅...
“ Finally, some teamwork. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman didn't miss this time, he got Akira right in the chest, pushing him into the ground. Roman then stands up and sighs, "I think we did it...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back