• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rolled over. "Guess I'm the weak..." He said, blood trickling from his neck.
William laughed "Is that so? Because I am you and I know I'm not weak"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at the battle "do you think your brothers alright?" She asked 'Akira is way too power full for them' she thought.
Dex nodded. "This is it... Tyler is going Demi-God." He said.

Tyler coughs up. "I-I'm so weak..." He gasps. "Don't even deserve a kiss from Nora..." He joked.
"This isn't the time for joking you idiot!" Nora yelled, wiping away the tears that fell. She shot up from her seat and made her way over to Tyler. She didn't care that she was in the arena, she just wanted to be with him.

Roman stood still again, this he clenched his fist tightly, "Akiraaaa!!!!"

kakashi-is-pissed-and-angry.jpg

Roman knelt down and lightning appeared in the palm of his hands, he then charged at Akira, "I am going to destroy you!" He said as he pushed Akira in the air and repeatedly hit him to a certain point in the sky, then pushed the his hands into Akira's chest, causing him to crash into the ground.

kakashi-lighting-blade-twin-lightning-shiver-o.gif

Tyler rolled over. "Guess I'm the weak..." He said, blood trickling from his neck.
"Hey Tyler drink thus health potion it will help with the pain, I'll take care of him."

PrarieMan said:
"Hey Tyler drink thus health potion it will help and William take him to a safe place."
William sighed "Nope I'm not gonna because he has a power greater than even me it is a perfect match with the power of Al"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he observed them gather around Tyler, scratching his cheek♅...
“ He'll be fine. I missed all of his important organs. ”

tumblr_n61yonMiKN1qbq5g5o3_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smirked. "I'm not finished yet..." He said as his wings spread further. "Time to spread my wings..." He said.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom just stared blankly ahead. There was a great deal of chaos happening and Ansom suspected that it was only the beginning. He shook his head and looked over at Violetta. "Oh...um....." He scratched his head. "Well....we can....." He blinked hard. The god of chaos wasn't used to choosing because he simply went wherever his spirit decided to take him. He never thought about anything, mainly because since he didn't, he couldn't be predicted. "I have no idea." He shrugged.
"I've heard there's some fighting tournament going on... wanna check it out?"

She grinned over at him, gunning the engine as they sped out of the parking lot.

Tyler rose up as a light pulsed from him. "You ready for the real battle?" He said as cloak came over him.

Tyler smirked. "I'm not finished yet..." He said as his wings spread further. "Time to spread my wings..." He said.
Korin gets up and kirb stomps Akira on the ground while at the same time dropping a bomb and Razer robot on his chest,"Don't worry it won't hurt for long you son of a bitch."

...♅Akira soon sighed and dodged the curb stomp, slamming his foot into the male's stomach. The force sent the male crashing into Tyler. Akira watched Roman charge towards him. He sighed and spun around, gripping Roman's wrist and neck, and then throwing him to the ground, this caused the ground to break, sending some debris into the air. Akira spoke as he released Roman's wrist and neck♅...

“ Anger clouds judgement. Moving in on me alone will only promise failure. Work as a team, or say goodbye to the prize money. ”

tumblr_ni8mlc8dcx1tta9rvo1_500_zpszeda5tto.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there in a deep sleep next to Al cuddling his side as she slept

[/QUOTE]
Al felt a strange feeling course through him "Wha-What the hell is this?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon sighed and dodged the curb stomp, slamming his foot into the male's stomach. The force sent the male crashing into Tyler. Akira watched Roman charge towards him. He sighed and spun around, gripping Roman's wrist and neck, and then throwing him to the ground, this caused the ground to break, sending some debris into the air. Akira spoke as he released Roman's wrist and neck♅...

“ Anger clouds judgement. Moving in on me alone will only promise failure. Work as a team, or say goodbye to the prize money. ”

tumblr_ni8mlc8dcx1tta9rvo1_500_zpszeda5tto.gif

[/QUOTE]
The now cloaked Tyler nodded in agreement. "I'm afraid he is right Roman. We have to work as a team." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sited and nuzzled als chest more when he spoke not wanting him to get up

[/QUOTE]
Al clenched his chest "Wh-Why does it have to be this way William"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Don't be sorry. Its nice to feel like I'm getting to know you better. Kili replied, before walking over to the bed. "Well, get comfortable. I'm going to do the same." he said, smiling as he walked off through a door that would likely be the restroom.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse sat on the bed, looking at the fancy sheets, and just how nice everything looked here. She frowned, staring at her own skin. It looked ugly and disgusting compared to the environment around them. She didn't deserve to be here. But still, here she was. She looked to the door that Kili went through, then back at her feet. She was getting more unsure by the minute. What if she ended up turning the bed to metal in her sleep? What if she turned Kili to metal? She balled her fists in her lap, not sure what to do anymore.

The now cloaked Tyler nodded in agreement. "I'm afraid he is right Roman. We have to work as a team." He said.
Korin lay still on the ground not moving as his shield wares off dropping his sythe and robot.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina just nuzzled Al more as she slept not wanting him to get up

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Sorry Hina but he will not die today" He said as he sat up

PrarieMan said:
Korin lay still on the ground not moving as his shield wares off dropping his sythe and robot.
The hooded Tyler offered you a hand. "What do you say friend? Shall we work together?"

Roman stood up, "Maybe we should and maybe you shouldn't try and do it alone yourself." Roman looks at Akira, "We're gonna win this..."

Roman said:
Roman stood up, "Maybe we should and maybe you shouldn't try and do it alone yourself." Roman looks at Akira, "We're gonna win this..."
William laughed "You're all idiots even you Akira" He said with a smirk

The hooded Tyler offered you a hand. "What do you say friend? Shall we work together?"
Korin tries to reach for his hand but fails as blood comes out of his mask," Help".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back