• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira smirked as he brought his hand up, the robots suddenly stopping. He then spoke as he closed his hand, crushing the robots♅...

“ Crush. ”

...♅Akira spun around and gripped Roman's leg before it impacted him, he then threw him onto the ground. At the same time, he breathed in, then shot flames from his mouth. They travelled towards the group. The crowd roared♅...

giphy%201_zpsqfla9fte.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as he brought his hand up, the robots suddenly stopping. He then spoke as he closed his hand, crushing the robots♅...
“ Crush. ”

...♅Akira spun around and gripped Roman's leg and threw him onto the ground. At the same time, he breathed in, then shot flames from his mouth. They travelled towards the group. The crowd roared♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's mech came out from under you, drilling hard into your chest. "Surprise!" He laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru uncovers her face "princess?" She says and looks at him weirdly.
Dex nodded and kissed you. He broke the kiss a second later. "Your my princess." He said, smiling.

Shira woke up to mitsus crying in the mourning and looked around for yuki "yuki" she said softly before seinf the note and reading it then sighing before picking up yuki and cradling her "shhhh" she said to mitsu as she grabed a blanket and threw it over mitsu and her body so de could feed her

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Crush. ”

...♅Akira spun around and gripped Roman's leg and threw him onto the ground. At the same time, he breathed in, then shot flames from his mouth. They travelled towards the group. The crowd roared♅...

[/QUOTE]
Roman flew toward the ground, he caught his balance mid-air, "Holy..." he dropped to the ground quickly and returned to his group, he then blew fire from his mouth. The same as, Akira. "I'm not gonna lose to you!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Crush. ”

[/QUOTE]
Korin gets blown away and got pushed against a buildings activating just fire resistant shield robot before the flames hit him,"You probly shouldn't have done that",Korin presses a button on his gun which turns it into a sythe which he sprints at Akira slashing at him wildly screaming,"I'm sick and tired of you guys breaking my robots,"As he slashes Akiras leg forcing him to fall.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru blushed like crazy "well you sure know how to make a girl blush" she laughed and peeked at the battle.
Dex looked at the battle as well. "Sorry, I guess I'm just a bit of a flirt." He said.

Sweetone said:
She looked at her and looked at her vains as they turne black. @AsongOfIceandFire characters come please)
Aerobus appeared next to Ruthy. "Wow.....what happened here?" He asked as he looked over the archangel.

When Shira had finished feeding mitsu she layed her down in her crib then got dressed "it feels good to be able to where my clothes again" she said as she pulled a short skirt and a button up dress shirt on then walked back over to mitsu and picked her up cradling her in a motherly way "don't worry mitsu mama will be back soon" she said thinking about yuki as she led the room still cradling mitsu as she walked down the hall "yuki be careful" she said softly before her thoughts turned to ansom and mitsu and what it would have been like if he had kept her

@Himeragi Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Aerobus gave a sarcastic pout. "Oh...no. Love drama. I just have to get involved." He clasped his hands together and fluttered his eyes like a young schoolgirl. "Because love is just so amazing and happy and...." He rolled his eyes and returned to his blank emotion. "Oh, please. Spare me. Ansom asked me to watch over his angels, but if I have to deal with love and emotions all the time.....I rather eat pop rocks and drink Coca-Cola."

@Sweetone

...♅Akira leaped into the air before the mech could touch him, and stabbed his hand through it's head and body♅...

tumblr_mqkmciDxQJ1rrd7wro1_500.gif

...Akira spoke as he easily dodged the male's slashes♅...

“ Try harder. ”

giphy.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira leaped into the air before the mech could touch him, and stabbed his hand through it's head and body♅...

...Akira spoke as he easily dodge the male's slashes♅...

“ Try harder. ”

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's mech crumbled. "N-No..." He said, blood coming from his neck. "I-I'm out..." He choked as his eyes closed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's mech crumbled. "N-No..." He said, blood coming from his neck. "I-I'm out..." He choked as his eyes closed.
"TYLER!!!" Korin screams as he run over to him and dragging him behind a building,"Roman destract him I got Tyler.

PrarieMan said:
"TYLER!!!" Korin screams as he run over to him and dragging him behind a building,"Roman destract him I got Tyler.
Tyler coughs up. "I-I'm so weak..." He gasps. "Don't even deserve a kiss from Nora..." He joked.

Daniel reaver]Shira woke up to mitsus crying in the mourning and looked around for yuki "yuki" she said softly before seinf the note and reading it then sighing before picking up yuki and cradling her "shhhh" she said to mitsu as she grabed a blanket and threw it over mitsu and her body so de could feed her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*The Note read: ''Something came up, a demon has appeared in a nearby canyon and my boss wants me to take it out. I will return. I promise you. If I don't come back, tell anyone in the household, so that they may tell the others and assist. And please don't try to come alone. It's a very dangerous demon and I wouldn't want you to get hurt.''*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...Akira spoke as he easily dodged the male's slashes♅...

“ Try harder. ”

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler coughs up. "I-I'm so weak..." He gasps. "Don't even deserve a kiss from Nora..." He joked.
William hopped out of Tyler "What did I tell you Tyler the weak die and the strong live so choose!!"

...♅Akira sighed and spoke as he observed them gather around Tyler, scratching his cheek♅...

“ He'll be fine. I missed all of his important organs. ”

tumblr_n61yonMiKN1qbq5g5o3_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William hopped out of Tyler "What did I tell you Tyler the weak die and the strong live so choose!!"
Tyler rolled over. "Guess I'm the weak..." He said, blood trickling from his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back