• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shrugged and just watched the battle "if you see an aurora, pretend you don't" she whispered to Dex
Dex pecked you on the cheek. "Don't worry, I won't notice a thing." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sorry xD )
Hina rubbed her eyes then grabed Al pulling him back down "come on can we sleep for a little longer" she asked as she nuzzled his neck lovingly

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Fine fine..I wonder if they will survive"

...♅Akira dodged the holy blades and looked over at the male. He spoke♅...

“ Is that all? You're gonna have to do better than that. ”

hei-animestockscom-027_zpsgfdwrvdu.jpg

Daniel reaver]Shira layed there sleeping soundly for a while before mitsu started to cry waking her up "wha..." She said tirwdly as she looked down at mitsu and smiled as she slowly pulled mitsu up to her face and kissed her fours head which calmed mitsu back into a peacful sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki just stayed asleep. She was very tired at the moment*

PrarieMan said:
"Got it I got my sights on Akira right now,(Korin flips up his hood),"He won't see me coming."
Roman patted Korin's shoulder, "Good. Keep a lookout for my signal." Roman disappeared again and reappeared behind Tyler.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler panicked. "Wait, what?!" He exclaimed, then turned back to the fight. "Fine..."
Roman smiled, "You wanted to do this alone...remember and as team captain, I chose to respect your wish..." Roman jumped to the spectators area and watched.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira dodged the holy blades and looked over at the male. He spoke♅...
“ Is that all? You're gonna have to do better than that. ”

hei-animestockscom-027_zpsgfdwrvdu.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "I'm just getting started!" He said, as a blizzard blew through. It was impossible to see through it. It was just too thick! Tyler slashed you from behind with his spear.

Tyler panicked. "Wait, what?!" He exclaimed, then turned back to the fight. "Fine..."

"You can do this Tyler! I know you can!" Nora called out and gripped Thana tighter.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru smiled and slightly blushed. As they used their magic, a barely visible aurora went inside her each time.
Dex smiled. "Heehee... I love it when you blush."

WeirdPrincess said:

"You can do this Tyler! I know you can!" Nora called out and gripped Thana tighter.
Roman made his way through the seats to Nora and Thana. When he found them he took a seat. "He better do as good as I think he can.... I don't like being wrong."

Mina lauphed more "You really think your his love.... I'm the only one that could ever truly love him and he's the only one that could ever truly love me!" She said with a schycotic smile on her face

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mina lauphed more "You really think your his love.... I'm the only one that could ever truly love him and he's the only one that could ever truly love me!" She said with a schycotic smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
(That's fucking creepy xD )

Tyler smiled. "I'm just getting started!" He said, as a blizzard blew through. It was impossible to see through it. It was just too thick! Tyler slashed you from behind with his spear.
...♅As the blizzard rolled in, Akira closed his eyes and used his senses. He spun around as the spear went towards his back, causing the spear to hit his mask. The left eye hole cracked. The blizzard soon began clearing, leaving water on the ground. A blue outline began surrounding Akira, and his pupil flashed red. He spoke♅...

“ Bad move. ”

Darker_than_Black___Hei_by_antijowy.png_zpsr17cnu4e.jpeg

...♅Akira then gripped Tyler's forearm and sent electricity flowing through him. It wasn't enough to kill him, yet it was enough to render him unconscious for a short while. He turned to Roman and spoke♅...

“ At this rate, you won't even see my other form. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the blizzard rolled in, Akira closed his eyes and used his senses. He spun around as the spear went towards his back, causing the spear to his hit mask. The left eye hole cracked. The blizzard soon began clearing, leaving water on the ground. A blue outline began surrounding Akira, and his pupil flashed red. He spoke♅...
“ Bad move. ”

...♅Akira then gripped Tyler's forearm and sent electricity flowing through him. It wasn't enough to kill him, yet it was enough to render him unconscious for a short while. He turned to Roman and spoke♅...

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood up, "Maybe he wont, but I will." Roman gave Korin the signal to distract Akira.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina layed there with Al an arm over his chest quickly falling back asleep
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al looked up "Please be safe Roman and William....."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the blizzard rolled in, Akira closed his eyes and used his senses. He spun around as the spear went towards his back, causing the spear to his hit mask. The left eye hole cracked. The blizzard soon began clearing, leaving water on the ground. A blue outline began surrounding Akira, and his pupil flashed red. He spoke♅...
“ Bad move. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tyler glowed. "Not yet buddy!" He yelled as his chest glowed. "Assault mode activate!" He said. His mech formed around him. "Let's start the real battle!" He yelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back