• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira continued looking at his opponents, soon replying to Roman♅...

“ That's good. I promise I'll only use one form other than this when fighting you all. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed,"Sure Tyler. I'll give you a big kiss if you win this."
Kiron presses a button on his belt which summons 3 small robots and 3 bombs and a pistol ready for battle.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ That's good. I promise I'll only use one form other than this when fighting you all. ”

[/QUOTE]
William laughed "Never did I think I'd have yo face you Akira"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Tyler grinned happily. "Sounds good!" He said. "Just don't take it easy!"

Toru shook her head "not that way, remember when I asked you to show me your magic? Well my body absorbs magic that I am newly introduced to and then I'm able to use it" she said.

Daniel reaver]Shira fell into a deep dreamless sleep as she layed there an arm wraped around mitsu and her tail wraped around Mitsus tail as they slept [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki soon wrapped her tail with Shira's and Mitsu's tails in her sleep*

Shira layed there sleeping soundly for a while before mitsu started to cry waking her up "wha..." She said tirwdly as she looked down at mitsu and smiled as she slowly pulled mitsu up to her face and kissed her fours head which calmed mitsu back into a peacful sleep

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded till she saw akira then frowned "it's akira" she wispered as she stared at him still siting in Nora's lap [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Is Akira super strong? I've never seen him fight before nor have I ever seen him." Nora asked Thana. She grinned when she asked for a kiss,"Sure thing sweetie!" She kissed Thana on the cheek and looked back towards the guys. @Daniel reaver

...♅Akira smirked and looked at the male. He replied♅...

“ Sooner or later it would come to this. I won't be taking it too easily, however I don't intend to take it seriously, either. ”

...♅Akira pulled out his knife and got into a stance. Electricity began to surge around the blade♅...

“ I hope you're prepared.. ”

tumblr_n0hn6r0h8I1t511ypo4_r1_500_zpslnltctlz.gif

Daniel reaver]Shira layed there sleeping soundly for a while before mitsu started to cry waking her up "wha..." She said tirwdly as she looked down at mitsu and smiled as she slowly pulled mitsu up to her face and kissed her fours head which calmed mitsu back into a peacful sleep [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(Should Al and Hina go to the arena and watch?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Best hope I can't copy it..." Roman said still standing still. "Tyler, Korin. Enough games..."

The announcer spoke, "Time for the battle to begin!" He looked at Akira and Roman. This is gonna be a helluva battle, he thought. He raised a hand and shouted, "Ready! Set! BEGIN!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Thana giggled happily then nodded "akira is a omi nothing can kill or defeat him unless he allowed them to.... If he decided to use his full strength in this battle it would have already ended" Thana said as she watched them

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shook her head "not that way, remember when I asked you to show me your magic? Well my body absorbs magic that I am newly introduced to and then I'm able to use it" she said.
Dex sighed. "Who cares? They don't seem to." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Sure why not)
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Alright) Al's eyes widened "Oh crap I'm missing it!"

...♅Akira remained in his stance, even after the announcer declared the battle to begin. He soon spoke to himself quietly♅...

“ Right now, this mask is suppressing the majority of my abilities. ”

Roman said:
"Best hope I can't copy it..." Roman said still standing still. "Tyler, Korin. Enough games..."
The announcer spoke, "Time for the battle to begin!" He looked at Akira and Roman. This is gonna be a helluva battle, he thought. He raised a hand and shouted, "Ready! Set! BEGIN!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Korin fires a volley of shots at the enemy's head hoping to take him down but fails do to his enemys dodge he soon through up a grapeling hook up the side of a building scaling it to the top setting up a sniping position aiming at his apponents body fireing more shots.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira remained in his stance, even after the announcer declared the battle to begin. He soon spoke to himself quietly♅...
“ Right now, this mask is suppressing the majority of my abilities. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tyler summoned 20 holy blades and sent them flying towards you. "Cool!" He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slighlty woke up and moaned tiredly "what" she asked him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Shira?) Al looked back at her "The tournament" He said with a smirk

Roman nodded at Akira, "I see." Roman disappeared and then reappeared behind Korin, "Tyler wanted to do this alone, so that's what he'll do. We attack on my go."

@Fukushima Akira @PrarieMan

(Sorry xD )

Hina rubbed her eyes then grabed Al pulling him back down "come on can we sleep for a little longer" she asked as she nuzzled his neck lovingly

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back