• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at Tyler and asked,"Will you be okay to do that in the arena?"
Tyler nodded. "Yeah, I got the hang of it. But I should only use it if I absolutely have to." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William hopped out of Tyler "That was a huge pain"
Tyler rubbed his head. "Sorry William..." He said.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as the ground about a hundred feet infront of her cracked and broke apart as a massive beast rose from the ground "let's see if this schythe is strong enough" she said as her face turned to a sinister look [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
"HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT", Korin yells as the beast rises from the ground.

...♅Akira walked to his entrance and looked out into the arena's battleground. He spoke as he looked at the time♅...

“ Looks like my opponents aren't here yet.. ”

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as the ground about a hundred feet infront of her cracked and broke apart as a massive beast rose from the ground "let's see if this schythe is strong enough" she said as her face turned to a sinister look [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
Nora jumped back as she saw the beast and looked back at the girl."Holy shit!.... I mean shoot! This beast is massive!"

Daniel reaver]"My pet" Thana said in a sinister voice as she stoped spinning the schythe and grabed it with both hands then bright it down diagonally in a slashing motion sending a blast of energy at the massive beast [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16431-prarieman/ said:
"Hey Thana sorry but I need that sythe back duty calls". As Korin yanks the sythe from here hands," I'll let you play more after the fight!"

Roman said:
Roman checked the time and dropped the playfulness in his voice, replacing it with seriousness, "It's time...." Roman sprinted to the arena, "Lets go!" He shouted to his friends.
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess @PrarieMan @Daniel reaver
"Right!" Nora said as she quickly grabbed the small girl and brought her inside. That beast should be dead after that bright energy and if it wasn't, she would just have to go try and kill it herself. @Daniel reaver

Announcer: “ This year, we will be changing the surroundings. Our final round will take place in a city, where our up-and-coming winners, will be fighting our two year champion, Akira! When our winners arrive, we shall begin! ”

Thana wined "don't leave minirith out there all alone" she said as she watched the beast stand there before it layed down in wait for its master to return after it blocked the blast of power

@WeirdPrincess

Roman jumped into the arena. The crowd started to roar at the fact his team didn't wimp out. "Lets do this...."

The announcer looked surprised, "Just yesterday we saw these guys beat down and broken, yet they won and progressed here. Now they face Akira Fukushima in combat!! Who will win?! Who will fall?!" The announcer appeared in the middle of the arena and awaited Roman's team appearance

Daniel reaver]Thana wined "don't leave minirith out there all alone" she said as she watched the beast stand there before it layed down in wait for its master to return after it blocked the blast of power [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"Just that pet of yours to follow you! I'm sure he can come inside..." Nora stopped short and thought about that giant beast coming inside. That would be terrible she thought. @Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman jumped into the arena. The crowd started to roar at the fact his team didn't wimp out. "Lets do this...."
The announcer looked surprised, "Just yesterday we saw these guys beat down and broken, yet they won and progressed here. Now they face Akira Fukushima in combat!! Who will win?! Who will fall?!" The announcer appeared in the middle of the arena and awaited Roman's team appearance
Tyler skidded in behind Roman. "All or nothing..." He said with a grin.

shortyshot8 said:
William stretched "Guess what that form can do as well"
"What?" He asked, tilting his head.

Roman said:
Korin jump off the sides of the arena,"come on Tyler let's win this."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler skidded in behind Roman. "All or nothing..." He said with a grin.

"What?" He asked, tilting his head.
William sighed "It's compatible with Jet Bahamut"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back