• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The announcer spoke, "Due to, Akira being one of the strongest beings to breathe, we will let your whole team fight." The announcer explained, "Koron, Tyler, and Roman can now all be on the field."

tumblr_mvyn47YAhb1sjxjt0o1_500.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's eyes widened. "Wait... You don't mean..." He said. "Jet Bahamut assault mode!?"
Korin grabs for his sythe and presses a button on the side which transforms it into a lazer rifle," Ready"

Daniel reaver]"But he's to big" she said to her "minirith wait there ok!!" She yelled back to the beast before it roared in under standing then Thana hugged Nora happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora nodded and sat down in the front row of the arena, watching as all three guys jumping into the arena. @Daniel reaver

...♅Akira placed his mask onto his face and walked into the arena, the crowd went wild as he stepped in. The scenery changed as everyone was transported to a city. The crowd was hovering in the air with a large high tech t.v infront of them. The announcer was hovering in the air, looking down at the fighters. Akira spoke as he looked at his opponents♅...

“ So you are my opponents. It's a pleasure. ”

y43gQL_zpsa6aekomm.gif

Lumina said:
Violetta giggled at the gesture and followed him out.
"I agree. Where too next?"

She grinned at her god friend
Ansom shrugged and opened his car door. "I do not know. Honestly, I did not think you would still be hanging out with me." He thought about getting in the car but instead, he threw the keys to Violetta and walked to the passenger side. "Drive." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira placed his mask onto his face and walked into the arena, the crowd went wild as he stepped in. The scenery changed as everyone was transported to a city. Akira spoke as he looked at his opponents♅...

y43gQL_zpsa6aekomm.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tyler spun his spear. "My names Tyler! Tyler William Grayson!" He said happily.

Toru watched as the winning team went into the arena "Yeah.. they're gonna loose.. Akira is pretty strong" she mumbled and watched.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru watched as the winning team went into the arena "yeah.. their gonna loose.. Akira is pretty strong" she mumbled and watched.
Dex shook his head. "Don't lose faith in them just yet. Unless you stopped believing in miracles." He laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed "This should be fun!"
Tyler nodded. "You ready for our toughest battle yet William!?" He said, clearly pumped.

Tyler spun his spear. "My names Tyler! Tyler William Grayson!" He said happily.
"Come on guys we can do this," Korin says as he aims right for the apponents head.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili stepped away, moving to the side to show Elyse a massive bedroom. The mattress took up most of the back, with a large decorative frame. At their feet, was a carpet of crimson red.
"This is my room. Sorry if its not spacious enough. The bed refuses to shrink." Kili said with a laugh.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse looked around, not used to being around such fancy things.

"It's so beautiful though."

She grinned at Kili before going back to admiring the room.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and sat down in Nora's lap then leaned back into her chest and giggled happily "big brother is going to bet that guys easily" she said as she watched them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora hugged Thana close to her and agreed with her. "Even though I missed yesterday's fight, I heard that it was amazing. That they won even when they were badly injured. They can do this!" @Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora hugged Thana close to her and agreed with her. "Even though I missed yesterday's fight, I heard that it was amazing. That they won even when they were badly injured. They can do this!" @Daniel reaver
Tyler changed the channel just to Nora. "You owe me a kiss if we win this!" He joked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira placed his mask onto his face and walked into the arena, the crowd went wild as he stepped in. The scenery changed as everyone was transported to a city. The crowd was hovering in the air with a large high tech t.v infront of them. The announcer was hovering in the air, looking down at the fighters. Akira spoke as he looked at his opponents♅...

y43gQL_zpsa6aekomm.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood still, not moving a inch "Roman. I'm just hear to fight..." he pulled down his mask, revealing his eye.

tumblr_m4wdwgYzNM1rpj3qyo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"You never know, I probably shouldn't be here though" Toru said.
Dex just watched the battle that was about to unfold. "Stop thinking you don't belong, that's my job." He said.

Tyler changed the channel just to Nora. "You owe me a kiss if we win this!" He joked.
Nora laughed,"Sure Tyler. I'll give you a big kiss if you win this."

Lumina said:
Elyse looked around, not used to being around such fancy things.
"It's so beautiful though."

She grinned at Kili before going back to admiring the room.
"I'm sure it appreciates the comment. Well, if you'd like, you can go ahead and lie down. Unless you need to change, first...if, you can change clothes." Kili said, realizing he had alot to still learn about her ability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back