• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared infront of her "Hey there!" He said happily

Cam smiled as he took off his shirt before kissing her on the lips
Maki blushed and kissed him back.

Roman said:
"Actually they don't. I get along with one of them, Akira. Ever heard that name?" Roman asked, sending the violet to the Kamui dimension for later.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Kyle nodded. "Once or twice yea" he grinned a bit

WeirdPrincess said:
(Okay)
Celia dropped what she was doing and ran towards the front door, opening it before going to Tim."What's wrong!? Are you okay!?" She asked frantically as she fell to the floor beside him and held her hand out, trying to heal him. @Roman
Taylor walked inside and looked at the bloody boy, "Bad timing I see.... What the hell happened?" He asked confused.

@Shiroe Kurona

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's a shame. Why can't you?" Yoshino asked as she looked around.
Al sighed "There is nothing here" He said with a shrug "So Yoshino....Why are you after me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "There is nothing here" He said with a shrug "So Yoshino....Why are you after me?"
Yoshino burst out laughing,"You think I'm after you?! That's the greatest joke I've ever heard!" She said, still laughing."I didn't create this realm here. Asuka did. I had to go through the same thing you did."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino burst out laughing,"You think I'm after you?! That's the greatest joke I've ever heard!" She said, still laughing."I didn't create this realm here. Asuka did. I had to go through the same thing you did."
Al sighed "Why does she do this?" He asked "To turn us into heartless Monsters?" He asked

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked before she returned his greeting with a smile.
"Oh, well hello there!"

She smiled, giving a small wave to the stranger in front of her. She hoped everyone was this nice.
William smiled knowing she was new here he held out a hand to her "William Short very nice to meet ya!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes opened "Should I have told her?" He asked himself not sure
Maki's eyes fluttered open and she looked at cam. Maki started blushing so she hid it with the blankets

Mayyflower said:
Maki's eyes fluttered open and she looked at cam. Maki started blushing so she hid it with the blankets
Cam looked at her "I need to tell you something" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel looked up at euloria and stares at her for a sec before he kissed her slowly while closin his eyes

Atrio laughed slightly and smiled at her "I don't know how but I'm happy with its out come" he said sofly to her

[/QUOTE]
She smiles and kisses his lips softly.

Mayyflower said:
Maki narrowed her eyes. "And that is???" She says quietly
Cam sighed "As an Incubus....I have a very very likely chance of making a girl pregnant" He said softly

Shiroe Kurona]Tim coughed out more blood and blood came out his nose he was trying to say something but more blood came out of his mouth [B]S...s[/B][B] [/B][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Celia panicked,"I don't know to do! Help me Taylor!" She cried out as she kept trying to heal him, only it wasn't working. @Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled knowing she was new here he held out a hand to her "William Short very nice to meet ya!" He said happily
Vanille took it, returning his smile.

"I'm Vanille. It's nice to meet you too."

She giggled, readjusting her hold on her book. She looked around the courtyard and at the school.

"This place looks lovely."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "As an Incubus....I have a very very likely chance of making a girl pregnant" He said softly
Maki's eyes widen as she looked over at cam. "That's not good..." She says a little worried

Lumina said:
Vanille took it, returning his smile.
"I'm Vanille. It's nice to meet you too."

She giggled, readjusting her hold on her book. She looked around the courtyard and at the school.

"This place looks lovely."
William smiled "Not as lovely as the sight I see now" He blushed and shook his head quickly "Please forget I said that!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Why does she do this?" He asked "To turn us into heartless Monsters?" He asked
Yoshino stopped laughing and glared at him,"Look here you idiot. She didn't do this on purpose nor does she knows she's doing this. You won't be disrespectful to Master." She growled as her hands balled into fists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back