• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't think I can do anything about it without feeding" He said looking at his hands
Maki blushed and looked down "Then feed.." She says looking back up at him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't think I can do anything about it without feeding" He said looking at his hands

Jack frowned "Whatever" He said closing his eyes letting the flames engulf his body "This is boring" He said to himself
"You're very disrespectful." Yoshino said as the flames disappeared."Do you care for master?" She asked as Jack vanished and appeared at the bottom of a guillotine, being tied down by spells that couldn't be broken.

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushed and looked down "Then feed.." She says looking back up at him
Cam looked shocked "Th-There's no way that I could do that to you" He said looking at her

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're very disrespectful." Yoshino said as the flames disappeared."Do you care for master?" She asked as Jack vanished and appeared at the bottom of a guillotine, being tied down by spells that couldn't be broken.
Jack sighed "If I hurt Master then what I deserve is death" He said his eyes still closed

Roman said:
Roman turned around and seen someone sitting down on his favorite bench. "Yo! How goes? You look kind of bored." He said smiling.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Kyle looked over at the man. "Erm, what's up?" He asks. "Yea I'm a little bored" he chuckles

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked shocked "Th-There's no way that I could do that to you" He said looking at her
"There's no way I'm letting you die" she says raising an eyebrow

Mayyflower said:
Kyle looked over at the man. "Erm, what's up?" He asks. "Yea I'm a little bored" he chuckles

Cam smiled a little as he stood up "I'm sorry" He said before kissing her softly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Good to meet you too Tim said as he closed his eyes and slept

[/QUOTE]
Celia sighed and leaned her head on the couch,"Mm....I'm bored. I wish Taylor or Ulqui were here....or maybe mom." She whispered to herself as she looked at the ceiling.

Mayyflower said:

"Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel though, this place can get really dry at times. I'm Roman." He said putting out a hand for Kyle to shake.

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed and leaned her head on the couch,"Mm....I'm bored. I wish Taylor or Ulqui were here....or maybe mom." She whispered to herself as she looked at the ceiling.
(Gee thanks for including Cam.......)

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Celia! You're welcome." Celia said as she took a seat on a couch that was in the room."Nice to meet you Tim."
-the next day-

Tim woke up because light was shining on he rested his face on the pillow yawning a little

Mayyflower said:
Maki kisses him back before pulling away. "Sorry for what?" She asks
Cam smiled a little "That I have to do this" He said before snapping his fingers making them appear in a room

Roman said:
"Sorry to hear that. I know how you feel though, this place can get really dry at times. I'm Roman." He said putting out a hand for Kyle to shake.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Kyle shakes his hand. "Yea tell me about it, Kyle" he says smiling

shortyshot8 said:

Jack sighed "If I hurt Master then what I deserve is death" He said his eyes still closed
Yoshino rolled her eyes,"You accept death to easily. Are you weak? Is that why you can't protect Master?" She asked as the guillotine slowly began to lower.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino rolled her eyes,"You accept death to easily. Are you weak? Is that why you can't protect Master?" She asked as the guillotine slowly began to lower.
Jack's eyes widened as the guillotine was blown apart by pure anger "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled a little "That I have to do this" He said before snapping his fingers making them appear in a room
Maki blushed. "It's fine...really" she says looking at her surroundings

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]-the next day-
Tim woke up because light was shining on he rested his face on the pillow yawning a little

[/QUOTE]
Celia looked over at him and smiled,"Good morning mister sleepy. Have a nice nap now?"

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushed. "It's fine...really" she says looking at her surroundings
Cam blushed as he grabbed her hand "Maki....Will you be with me tonight?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes widened as the guillotine was blown apart by pure anger "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?!"
Yoshino smirked,"I asked if you are weak? You seem to think death is the only answer for hurting others. Only the weak give up."

Mayyflower said:
Kyle shakes his hand. "Yea tell me about it, Kyle" he says smiling
"I can tell you about many times this place ended up like this. If I did we'd be here til' the end of time." Roman laughed a little at his joke and sighed. "So, are you new here?"

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smirked,"I asked if you are weak? You seem to think death is the only answer for hurting others. Only the weak give up."
Shockwaves of energy were sent through the air making it sting "I WILL NEVER BE TOO WEAK TO PROTECT MASTER" He said with a glare

Roman said:
"I can tell you about many times this place ended up like this. If I did we'd be here til' the end of time." Roman laughed a little at his joke and sighed. "So, are you new here?"
-Roman

Hello ;)
Kyle laughed. "No I've been dealing with drama." He sighed

Mayyflower said:
Kyle laughed. "No I've been dealing with drama." He sighed
"Drama? I can tell you about that too. My life tends to have a lot of it. Especially with my fellow Sanctums. They fight a lot, I just fight when I have to." Roman chuckled and put a hand to his ear, feeling something he took it from behind it and blinked. "A violet? Violetta..."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back