• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki grinned a bit. "Yea really" she says looking over at cam
Cam smiled at her before his stomach growled "Crap..." He said to himself "This is why I was worried you would hate what I was because....Of what we do when we're hungry" He said nervously

Mayyflower said:
Maki grinned a bit. "Yea really" she says looking over at cam

(Kyle and yamada?)
(( Before I post I wanna make sure, because Yamada is part of the school staff ))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her before his stomach growled "Crap..." He said to himself "This is why I was worried you would hate what I was because....Of what we do when we're hungry" He said nervously
Maki nodded. "I know what you guys do" she says blushing

shortyshot8 said:
Jack yelled in pain again "Wh-Who's pain!?!" He yelled out angrily not even sure what was going on
"Suka-chan's pain. All of her pain will be transferred to you." Yoshino said as the Lightning continued to strike him before stopping."Did you like that one? That one was my favorite."

Mayyflower said:
Maki nodded. "I know what you guys do" she says blushing
Cam groaned in pain "D-Dammit the hunger is getting to be too much" He said angry at himself

WeirdPrincess said:
"Suka-chan's pain. All of her pain will be transferred to you." Yoshino said as the Lightning continued to strike him before stopping."Did you like that one? That one was my favorite."
Jack looked at her "Wh-Why? Why would Asuka make something like you?" He asked clearly pissed off

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim gave his hand to her and Finally a nice nap Tim thought

[/QUOTE]
Celia quickly teleported them both into a nice suite in a hotel. She let go of his hand and grinned,"See? Now you can rest better."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam groaned in pain "D-Dammit the hunger is getting to be too much" He said angry at himself

Jack looked at her "Wh-Why? Why would Asuka make something like you?" He asked clearly pissed off
"She didn't know what she was doing when she made me." Yoshino said as she took a seat."Why? Do you think I'm evil?"

shortyshot8 said:
Maki blushed. "What will happen if you don't feed off of someone" she says looking at him

Roman said:
(( Figured that lol. I can send Roman since he has nothing to do right now ))
(Okay he's at the courtyard)

WeirdPrincess said:
"She didn't know what she was doing when she made me." Yoshino said as she took a seat."Why? Do you think I'm evil?"
Jack sighed "No not really....I just don't think the reasoning behind this is right" He said softly as he looked down "Not like I have any room to talk"

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushed. "What will happen if you don't feed off of someone" she says looking at him

Cam looked down "I will die" He said frankly

Mayyflower said:

Roman appeared outside of the school and sighed, "Dammit. I need to focus when I warp." he said looking around. "Oh well, guess I'll stay."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia quickly teleported them both into a nice suite in a hotel. She let go of his hand and grinned,"See? Now you can rest better."
Uhhhh finally Tim then layed down on the bed and said to the stranger Thank you by the way whoever you are?,My name is Tim

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "No not really....I just don't think the reasoning behind this is right" He said softly as he looked down "Not like I have any room to talk"

"Very true. You've put many people in pain as well as my Suka-chan." Yoshino said as the necklace glowed orange and fire erupted from the ground under Jack. She stared at the flames,"Burnt to a crisp....such a sad way to die."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Very true. You've put many people in pain as well as my Suka-chan." Yoshino said as the necklace glowed orange and fire erupted from the ground under Jack. She stared at the flames,"Burnt to a crisp....such a sad way to die."
Jack looked shocked "Wha-What are you talking about!?!" He yelled out frankly at this point scared

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Uhhhh finally Tim then layed down on the bed and said to the stranger Thank you by the way whoever you are?,My name is Tim

[/QUOTE]
"I'm Celia! You're welcome." Celia said as she took a seat on a couch that was in the room."Nice to meet you Tim."

shortyshot8 said:

Maki frowned. "Wow" she says quietly "I don't want you to die, I don't want anyone to die" she says sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked "Wha-What are you talking about!?!" He yelled out frankly at this point scared
"Hm?" Yoshino looked at him and tilted her head."Oh nothing. Master will tell you when she's ready." She said softly as the flames grew.

Mayyflower said:
Maki frowned. "Wow" she says quietly "I don't want you to die, I don't want anyone to die" she says sadly
Cam sighed "I don't think I can do anything about it without feeding" He said looking at his hands

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hm?" Yoshino looked at him and tilted her head."Oh nothing. Master will tell you when she's ready." She said softly as the flames grew.
Jack frowned "Whatever" He said closing his eyes letting the flames engulf his body "This is boring" He said to himself

Roman said:
Roman appeared outside of the school and sighed, "Dammit. I need to focus when I warp." he said looking around. "Oh well, guess I'll stay."
Kyle walked around and sat down on a bench in the courtyard. This sucks...nothing ever happens here. He thought to himself

Mayyflower said:
Kyle walked around and sat down on a bench in the courtyard. This sucks...nothing ever happens here. He thought to himself
Roman turned around and seen someone sitting down on his favorite bench. "Yo! How goes? You look kind of bored." He said smiling.

-Roman

Hello ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back