• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel slowly upended his eyes half way then looked down forgetting every thing about him being with euloria for a sec due to him being so tired as he closed his eyes again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She looked at him with a confused expression 'that was an odd look...' she thought, it seemed as though he didn't recognise her or something, then again, he was half asleep, perhaps she imagined it?

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Good" He said before leaning close and giving her a quick kiss on the nose before leaning back
Maki smiles a bit. "That's a good thing?" She asks raising an eyebrow

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stops and turns around her eyes full of hatred. "I WAS FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS" she yelled throwing him against a tree. Lexi's eyes widen as she walks away wanting to go back to see if he was okay but she couldn't control her actions.

Maki blushed. "I don't have one..." She says embarrassed
Zero growled as the tree broke but he stood there perfectly fine "your different in a bad way" he said angrily and walked off.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero growled as the tree broke but he stood there perfectly fine "your different in a bad way" he said angrily and walked off.
Lexi grins. "Damn right I am" she says to herself as she teleports away.

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiles a bit. "That's a good thing?" She asks raising an eyebrow
Cam laughed a little "Indeed it is because" He leaned to her ear "I would really hate to be chased by him after doing this" He said before giving her a kiss on the lips

Lexi appeared at the cafe. She orders herself a mocha and sits down at a window seat. She sits with her hands on her head.

@ANYONE?

shortyshot8 said:
Jack hiccuped before falling into her chest "I wouldn't say that" He said happily
Nora chuckled,"Alright you're still drunk, but at least you're a guy again."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Indeed it is because" He leaned to her ear "I would really hate to be chased by him after doing this" He said before giving her a kiss on the lips
Maki blushes and kisses him back slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Alright you're still drunk, but at least you're a guy again."
Jack looked at her chest "Amazing" He said to himself before starting the shower and pulling at her clothing after he got undressed

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushes and kisses him back slightly.
Cam pulled away "See what I mean?" He asked happily

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at her chest "Amazing" He said to himself before starting the shower and pulling at her clothing after he got undressed
Nora rolled her eyes as she took off her clothes, the necklace around Jacks neck glowing red. She didn't seem to notice as she jumped into the shower.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes as she took off her clothes, the necklace around Jacks neck glowing red. She didn't seem to notice as she jumped into the shower.
Jack hopped in with her before looking down at the necklace "What the hell?" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:

Cam pulled away "See what I mean?" He asked happily
Maki smiled. "Yea I see what you mean" she says chuckling a bit

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled. "Yea I see what you mean" she says chuckling a bit
Cam smiled and brushed some hair out of her face "You're cute" He said teasingly before kissing her again

shortyshot8 said:
Jack hopped in with her before looking down at the necklace "What the hell?" He said to himself
The necklace glowed brighter as a high wave of pain surged through Jack. Nora was looking at him with her head tilted,"What's wrong?"

WeirdPrincess said:
The necklace glowed brighter as a high wave of pain surged through Jack. Nora was looking at him with her head tilted,"What's wrong?"
Jack clenched the necklace "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain not sure of what was going on as he thought "What did you do Asuka!?!"

(Anyone open and could interact with Levi?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and brushed some hair out of her face "You're cute" He said teasingly before kissing her again
Maki blushed and kissed him back, she pulled away. "Why thank you" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone open and could interact with Levi?)

Maki blushed and kissed him back, she pulled away. "Why thank you" she says smiling
Cam looked sad "Crap....I can't do this....It's making me too hungry" He said looking down

shortyshot8 said:
Jack clenched the necklace "D-Damn it!" He yelled in pain not sure of what was going on as he thought "What did you do Asuka!?!"
"How do you feel?" Yoshino's voice drifted through the place."This pain....do you like it?" She laughed as the scene around him began to fade until he was in complete darkness.

WeirdPrincess said:
"How do you feel?" Yoshino's voice drifted through the place."This pain....do you like it?" She laughed as the scene around him began to fade until he was in complete darkness.
Jack yelled out in pain "Wh-Who the hell are you!?" He yelled into the darkness

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked sad "Crap....I can't do this....It's making me too hungry" He said looking down
Maki looked at cam knowing what he meant. "Er" she says quietly to herself. "Then we should stop then?" She says quietly

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] do you have a free character)
(Yeah. I have a few

Celia

Alastair

I wonder say Winter but she's busy doing something)

Mayyflower said:
Maki looked at cam knowing what he meant. "Er" she says quietly to herself. "Then we should stop then?" She says quietly
Cam sighed "I can fight it off for a while longer" He said softly "I just don't want to ruin what we have going by doing something like that.....That is unless you are okay with that....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back