• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....me neither." Nora said with a frown."This should be interesting..."
Jackie sighed before speaking "One second" She said before warping to Asuka "I need you Asuka-San!"

Mayyflower said:
Maki smirked. "Just a bit" she says grinning a bit
Cam laughed a little as it slid up more almost reaching it's 'target' "Oh is that so?" He asked her seductively

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The cheesecake effect started to wear off. "Shingo loves kitty..." He said softly into her ear.
Ally blushed and glanced at him "you only do when you eat cheesecake..." she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little as it slid up more almost reaching it's 'target' "Oh is that so?" He asked her seductively
Maki's eyes widen and she moves over a little. "Yes" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
She lay back and placed the pillow on her head "Well, what is there to do?" She asked yawning a bit.
---------------------

@Daniel reaver meeee, but Euloria is just sleeping, so I guess we could time skip?))
"I honestly don't know. There is a lot of things we could do, but it is hard to pick one put of those many many things." Kaz said rolling around in bed.

-Roman

Hello ;)

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blushed and glanced at him "you only do when you eat cheesecake..." she said quietly.
Shingo shook his head. "Shingo-sama always loves you... Even-" He said before his eyes reverted to normal before he blushed. "W-Why am I hugging you again!?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero stares at her with a cold face "she got kidnapped" he said and began walking off.
Lexi flicked her wrist and made zero turn around. She walked up to him and glared at him her eyes red. "Who kidnapped her" she says coldly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him,"What do you need?"
Jackie frowned before speaking "I can't stay like this it's not good" She said before falling into her chest from being drunk "Hot" She said to herself

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo shook his head. "Shingo-sama always loves you... Even-" He said before his eyes reverted to normal before he blushed. "W-Why am I hugging you again!?" He asked.
"I-I don't know but you keep saying you love me!" she says and trys to stop blushing

Mayyflower said:
Lexi flicked her wrist and made zero turn around. She walked up to him and glared at him her eyes red. "Who kidnapped her" she says coldly
"Who the hell do you think?!" He snapped and growled with a pissed off expression

LunaCrosby said:
"I-I don't know but you keep saying you love me!" she says and trys to stop blushing

"Who the hell do you think?!" He snapped and growled with a pissed off expression
Shingo kept blushing more and more. "What!? That's not true! Well... Maybe it is... Wait! No it's not!" He said unsure of his own feelings.

Roman said:
"I honestly don't know. There is a lot of things we could do, but it is hard to pick one put of those many many things." Kaz said rolling around in bed.
-Roman

Hello ;)
"Ahh, right...." she let out another yawn "Hey, why did I have to follow you closely and stuff on the way here? You never really explained...would I get in trouble if I didn't?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back