• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Gods and Godesses aren't lowly. They have an important job. You may not hear this from any other Sanctums, but I appreciate the Gods and Goddesses." Roman said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Now, speaking of gods I have to visit my personal goddesses. See you around." Roman then vanished
Violetta grinned, winking.

"Have fun~!"

She snapped her finger, and when Roman reappeared wherever he was going a violet would be tucked behind his ear. She then looked back to the fight.

Roman said:
"Here, if you press this button, you can escape danger when your health is low. Now try again, this time use that button when in danger." Kaz suggested.
"Right" she started again, doing what he told her this time getting a lot further. ((I'll skip time a bit)) After playing for a while she gave the controller back to Kaz "I like video games, but now my eyes are tired, you can have your turn back" she said with a smile as she hugged the pillow from earlier.

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "Nothing... Nothing at all" she says smiling a little

Viper nods. "It sure has" she says smiling
Cam laughed a little "Is that so?" He said sliding his tail up further

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora rolled her eyes,"You're being over dramatic right now." She stated as she looked at her.
Jackie frowned more "But I really really want you" She begged

Nonalaka said:
"Right" she started again, doing what he told her this time getting a lot further. ((I'll skip time a bit)) After playing for a while she gave the controller back to Kaz "I like video games, but now my eyes are tired, you can have your turn back" she said with a smile as she hugged the pillow from earlier.
(( Kewl :P ))

Kaz chuckled, "I'm alright. I can just turn it off for now. If you're tired, I can take you home." He said happily.

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged "I don't know, I've never been to the doctor about it before" she replied as she held a handkerchief to her nose "Its never happened this often before"
"Hmm..." he said and stared at the wall.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Is that so?" He said sliding his tail up further
Jackie frowned more "But I really really want you" She begged
Nora sighed,"You're so needy when you're drunk.....fine whatever. Do what you want."

Roman said:
(( Kewl :P ))
Kaz chuckled, "I'm alright. I can just turn it off for now. If you're tired, I can take you home." He said happily.
((...what? xD ))

She shook her head "But I'm having fun!" She said with a pout, stifling a yawn.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"You're so needy when you're drunk.....fine whatever. Do what you want."
Jackie giggled a little before hopping out of her arms and dragging her to the bathroom

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie giggled a little before hopping out of her arms and dragging her to the bathroom
Nora let herself be dragged along towards the bathroom,"What are we doing in here? And why in here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora let herself be dragged along towards the bathroom,"What are we doing in here? And why in here?"
Jackie shrugged "Why not" She said happily "Though I'm not sure what to do as a girl...."

Nonalaka said:
((...what? xD ))
She shook her head "But I'm having fun!" She said with a pout, stifling a yawn.
(( Idk xD ))

Kaz rubbed his head, "I thought you were tired? It's hard to have fun when you're tired. Well at least for me it is, but since you wanna continue having fun: What is it you wanna do next?" He asked, turning off his TV and console.

-Roman

Hello ;)

LunaCrosby said:
"H-hush" she says and looks at the ground, her face heating up.
Shingo poked her heating up face. "You ok? Your getting pretty hot..." He said softly, a bit concerned as he hugged her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo poked her heating up face. "You ok? Your getting pretty hot..." He said softly, a bit concerned as he hugged her.
"I-im fine, it happens to me a lot" she says with a nervous smile.

Roman said:
(( Idk xD ))
Kaz rubbed his head, "I thought you were tired? It's hard to have fun when you're tired. Well at least for me it is, but since you wanna continue having fun: What is it you wanna do next?" He asked, turning off his TV and console.

-Roman

Hello ;)
She lay back and placed the pillow on her head "Well, what is there to do?" She asked yawning a bit.

---------------------

@Daniel reaver meeee, but Euloria is just sleeping, so I guess we could time skip?))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie shrugged "Why not" She said happily "Though I'm not sure what to do as a girl...."
"Well....me neither." Nora said with a frown."This should be interesting..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back