• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo had eaten another cheesecake and his eyes turned yellow again. He snuggled deep into Ally's neck again. "Kitty!" He said happily.
Ally blushed again "y-you have the biggest mood swings" she says.

Roman said:
Kaz smiled and handed her the controller. He explained how to play and nodded, "Now, give it a try."
"Alright!" She chimed excitedly as she took the controller and began to play for a while "Eeeeh...I died" she pouted. "This is more difficult than it looks" she said with a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm only asking because you're hurt." Ulqui said as he took a seat next to her, seemingly done fighting at the moment."Are you sure you're okay?"
"I'm sure" she says and nods, glancing at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam leaps about 78 feet in the air before diving deep into the water before using his tail to slide up Maki's leg as he swims behind her
Maki eyes widen and she blushes she turns around to face cam

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "Bye T" She giggled as she waved at him before looking at Nora "You're really hot" She said to Nora
@Shiroe Kurona
"I know that. Thank you for noticing." Nora chuckled as she quickly teleported them to her house. She picked her up and walked upstairs."A drunk you is very strange...I think I like it."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sat up and saw viper and Jayden in the room. She quickly jumps up and glares at them both. "What the hell are you guys doing in my room.?!" She growls
Viper stood up tucking Harper away in her pocket. "Calm down dear you don't remember? You hit your head really hard and past out" she lied

When maki gets in the water she swims over by the deepish end. Maki smiles and goes under water and pops back up.
"Yes you passed out, all we did was help you." He says.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know that. Thank you for noticing." Nora chuckled as she quickly teleported them to her house. She picked her up and walked upstairs."A drunk you is very strange...I think I like it."
Jackie giggled before sliding a finger past her bra "Very very hot"

Nonalaka said:
"If I minded, I wouldn't have mentioned him at all, its really okay" she said before wiping blood from her nose again "ah crap" she muttered under her breath as she furrowed her brow.
@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes you passed out, all we did was help you." He says.
Lexi crosses her arms. "Thanks, I'm fine now can you leave" she says narrowing her eyes

Viper nodded. "Alright dear we will leave, we will be back to check up on you" she says looking at Jayden as she teleported away.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie giggled before sliding a finger past her bra "Very very hot"
Nora laughed and moved her finger away,"This isn't happening. You're drunk." She said as she pushed the door open with her foot.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and moved her finger away,"This isn't happening. You're drunk." She said as she pushed the door open with her foot.
Cam pouted "B-But I want you" She said sadly before kissing her neck

Mayyflower said:
Lexi crosses her arms. "Thanks, I'm fine now can you leave" she says narrowing her eyes
Viper nodded. "Alright dear we will leave, we will be back to check up on you" she says looking at Jayden as she teleported away.
"Has the fun begun miss?" Jayden asks

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pouted "B-But I want you" She said sadly before kissing her neck
Nora rolled her eyes,"You're being over dramatic right now." She stated as she looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked happily "What's wrong?" He asked teasingly
Maki shook her head. "Nothing... Nothing at all" she says smiling a little

LunaCrosby said:
"Has the fun begun miss?" Jayden asks
Viper nods. "It sure has" she says smiling

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and used Kamui on the book, sending it to a different dimension. "Sorry to tell you, but whatever is there is untouchable by you and your powers." He said taking a bow. He turned his head to finish watching the fight. "I know. I'm awesome."
Violetta gave a small laugh, turning back to face the fight.

"You are sanctum after all. It's just as well. I'm just some lowly goddess after all."

She grinned, still watching the fight.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright!" She chimed excitedly as she took the controller and began to play for a while "Eeeeh...I died" she pouted. "This is more difficult than it looks" she said with a giggle.
"Here, if you press this button, you can escape danger when your health is low. Now try again, this time use that button when in danger." Kaz suggested.

LunaCrosby said:
"Is there a way to stop it?" He said and gestured to her nose.
She shrugged "I don't know, I've never been to the doctor about it before" she replied as she held a handkerchief to her nose "Its never happened this often before"

Lumina said:
Violetta gave a small laugh, turning back to face the fight.
"You are sanctum after all. It's just as well. I'm just some lowly goddess after all."

She grinned, still watching the fight.
"Gods and Godesses aren't lowly. They have an important job. You may not hear this from any other Sanctums, but I appreciate the Gods and Goddesses." Roman said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Now, speaking of gods I have to visit my personal goddesses. See you around." Roman then vanished

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blushed again "y-you have the biggest mood swings" she says.
Shingo laughed softly and whispered in her ear. "But you seem to be enjoying this one..." He said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back