• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"How am I soft?" She asks and continues to blush.
Shingo' eyes returned to normal. He pulled away from her neck. "Eww! No your not!" He said, growling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sorry...." Celia said softly,"I'm just a bit cranky today. I'm really sorry. I can give you more cheesecake if you want."
Shingo had turned normal. "Is this a trap...?" He asked with a frown.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I did say I'd do that right?" Ulqui asked as he kicked someone in the stomach, sending them flying into a tree."If you don't want me to, then fine. I'll just rough 'em up a bit." He smirked slightly before grabbing someone by the hair and smashing their head into the ground, breaking their nose."I was suppose to protect you and I already fucked up. Might as well make it up."
"Do whatever pleases you, I don't control you" she says and fiddles with her book.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam finally finishes "Ye-Yeah" He said before sitting down "Damn it now I'm hungry....But I can't do that" He said looking down
Maki sat up and threw on her cover up on to cover her back. "Ready?" She asks looking up at Cam

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo' eyes returned to normal. He pulled away from her neck. "Eww! No your not!" He said, growling.

"No it's not a trap. I'll really give you cheesecake." Celia said, smiling as she held her hand out and a piece of cheesecake appeared."See?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:

"Your so cruel" she said and her blush faded. Crossing her arms and staring at the floor.

Roman said:
Kaz shrugged, "Some people end up like that..." he then began to set up the game and soon started to play. "Well, that's Batman..."
"Ohhh, I see" she watched him play for a while "....can I try?" She asked as she watched the screen.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I am back for a couple of minutes sooo how does jackie look like) TIm kisses for awhile and pulls away

[/QUOTE]
Jackie blushes a little "Yo-You're really good at that" She said softly (Here's what she looks like)
Anime_black%20hair_2.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
"No it's not a trap. I'll really give you cheesecake." Celia said, smiling as she held her hand out and a piece of cheesecake appeared."See?"
Shingo shifted around, glaring at the cheesecake as if he was challenging it. He stared at it for a while before eating it. His eyes turned yellow again. "Oh my gosh! I feel absolutely fantastic!" He said happily as he bobbed up and down.

Mayyflower said:
Viper grinned "not yet.. She will wake up normal but later on she will do things she's never thought once of doing, her personality will change, bits by bits she will change" she says as Lexi wakes up.
Jayden nods and stared at Lexi.

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled and started walking over to the water. "Okay let's go" she says excitedly.
Cam followed her happily "Just calm down....Feeding on her wouldn't well I'm sure"

LunaCrosby said:
"Your so cruel" she said and her blush faded. Crossing her arms and staring at the floor.
Shingo had eaten another cheesecake and his eyes turned yellow again. He snuggled deep into Ally's neck again. "Kitty!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Do whatever pleases you, I don't control you" she says and fiddles with her book.
"I'm only asking because you're hurt." Ulqui said as he took a seat next to her, seemingly done fighting at the moment."Are you sure you're okay?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well..... T said as he rubbed the back of his head

[/QUOTE]
Jackie smiled "What's wrong?" She asked him happily

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden nods and stared at Lexi.
Lexi sat up and saw viper and Jayden in the room. She quickly jumps up and glares at them both. "What the hell are you guys doing in my room.?!" She growls

Viper stood up tucking Harper away in her pocket. "Calm down dear you don't remember? You hit your head really hard and past out" she lied

shortyshot8 said:
Cam followed her happily "Just calm down....Feeding on her wouldn't well I'm sure"
When maki gets in the water she swims over by the deepish end. Maki smiles and goes under water and pops back up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smiled "What's wrong?" She asked him happily
Nora appeared next to her and frowned, grabbing Jackies ear."Nope. You're going home because you're drunk. Say goodbye to your friend." She said as she began to walk away.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sat up and saw viper and Jayden in the room. She quickly jumps up and glares at them both. "What the hell are you guys doing in my room.?!" She growls
Viper stood up tucking Harper away in her pocket. "Calm down dear you don't remember? You hit your head really hard and past out" she lied

When maki gets in the water she swims over by the deepish end. Maki smiles and goes under water and pops back up.
Cam leaps about 78 feet in the air before diving deep into the water before using his tail to slide up Maki's leg as he swims behind her

Nonalaka said:
"Ohhh, I see" she watched him play for a while "....can I try?" She asked as she watched the screen.
Kaz smiled and handed her the controller. He explained how to play and nodded, "Now, give it a try."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeared next to her and frowned, grabbing Jackies ear."Nope. You're going home because you're drunk. Say goodbye to your friend." She said as she began to walk away.
Jackie sighed "Bye T" She giggled as she waved at him before looking at Nora "You're really hot" She said to Nora

@Shiroe Kurona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back