• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto lets out a soft giggle as he opens the door and turns around sticking his tongue out at William "we don't need this to be a battle life is not at stake besides I don't think of you as a threat anymore" he said with a blush on his face

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "I meant a love battle" He said teasingly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo suddenly hugs her. "I love kittens!" He said happily, as if he was a different person...
Ally went wide eyed, her cat ears perking up. "But you just... wha?" She said, obviously confused.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hey!" Celia cried out, slightly affended."I'm completely sane alright. I just like chocolate better then gross cheesecake."
Shingo glared at her, then sighed. "Whatever, your just making Mr. Cheesecake a bit pissed." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I meant a love battle" He said teasingly
He blushes and lets off a small giggle turning back around not knowing what the word means "well I don't know what love means maybe you can explain it to me" he said with another giggle

LunaCrosby said:
Ally went wide eyed, her cat ears perking up. "But you just... wha?" She said, obviously confused.
LunaCrosby said:
Shingo nuzzled her neck. "Kitty is so cute..." He said softly.

PixelScoreMC said:
"That's not fooling. Dumbass." Zero turned around, parring the scythe with his blade, and launching a punch so powerful the space between Zero and Akira collapsed, causing his fist to directly impale Akira. "For the record, don't fuck with me either."
@Fukushima Akira
...♅When Akira's scythe was parried, his spun around and slashed Zero's calf muscle, at the same time he dodged Zero's fist by returning the space between them back to normal and back-flipping. He looked at Zero and replied♅...

“ I don't think so. To my eyes, you're moving in slow motion and I can predict your moves before you even make them. ”

804936-madara_y_hashirama_zpsydgld5ye.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy peeked out from her book, her eyes watery. When she saw him she quickly hid her face again.
Ulqui turned slightly and looked down at her,"Hey....you okay?" He asked softly before glaring back at the group.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little as he turned around "Alright roll over so I can see your back" He said nervously
"Okay" she said a little embarrassed as she took off her cover up so it's showing her two piece swimming suit. Maki slowly flips over showing her back and a couple of scars.

Shingo glared at her, then sighed. "Whatever, your just making Mr. Cheesecake a bit pissed." He said.
"You're weird...." Celia said as she gave him a strange look."Who eats food off of the floor? That's so gross and disgusting!"

[QUOTE="James foxflame]He blushes and lets off a small giggle turning back around not knowing what the word means "well I don't know what love means maybe you can explain it to me" he said with another giggle

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I used to be so much like you....Love is a feeling you get around a certain person that makes you feel amazing...It makes your heart race" He said happily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When Akira's scythe was parried, his spun around and slashed Zero's calf muscle, at the same time he dodged Zero's fist by returning the space between them back to normal and back-flipping. He looked at Zero and replied♅...
“ I don't think so. To my eyes, you're moving in slow motion and I can predict your moves before you even make them. ”

[/QUOTE]
Zero laughed as his blade appeared near his leg, blocking the scythe. "That's funny, you're the same way? I guess I'll just stop making useless moves then. You see, theirs a flaw in your plan... Just because you can tell where I'll be, doesn't mean that you'll be able to prevent it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're weird...." Celia said as she gave him a strange look."Who eats food off of the floor? That's so gross and disgusting!"
Shingo smirks. "Me, Apparantly." He said. "And being weird is awesome..."

Shingo smirks. "Me, Apparantly." He said. "And being weird is awesome..."
Celia nodded,"Being weird is okay but you can't beat cuteness. Cuteness is way better than being awesome. You don't get free things out of it if you're awesome, do you?" She asked, tilting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally froze and blushed, but he told me I was a bad cat? She thought.
Shingo continues to cuddle the small Neko. "Kitty is sweet and kind. Kitty is amazing." He said happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly and pet the back of euloriaas head as he watched her sleep a warm loving smile on his face whil he layed there with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She clung onto him as she mumbled in her sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded,"Being weird is okay but you can't beat cuteness. Cuteness is way better than being awesome. You don't get free things out of it if you're awesome, do you?" She asked, tilting her head.
Shingo smirked and pointed his thumb at himself. "I have my ways, you have yours." He said, pointing at her for emphasis.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I used to be so much like you....Love is a feeling you get around a certain person that makes you feel amazing...It makes your heart race" He said happily
The thought dawned on him "does this love work with non conventional stuff like an item or an activity?" He asked as he desided to sit back down in the class "also I only have known you for a short time but I feel I can be comfertable around you" he said as the blush starts to creep back to his face

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui turned slightly and looked down at her,"Hey....you okay?" He asked softly before glaring back at the group.
Lucy set her book down "I'm fine" she says and wipes her face.

Mayyflower said:
"Good" she says looking back at Lexi who is slowly waking up. "About time" she huffs
"Is she fully transformed into evil?" Jayden asks.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "You gotta love your parents." He said with a slight laugh. "Well good. If you did bad things, we wouldn't be able to be friends. I no don't get along with bad guys."
She nodded "Then I will never do bad things, You are my friend and I don't want to loose a friend!" She said with a frown "what counts as a bad thing?"

Mayyflower said:
"Okay" she said a little embarrassed as she took off her cover up so it's showing her two piece swimming suit. Maki slowly flips over showing her back and a couple of scars.
Cam blushes "I need to stay calm" He said to himself as he pored some lotion on his hands and began rubbing it on her back

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Then I will never do bad things, You are my friend and I don't want to loose a friend!" She said with a frown "what counts as a bad thing?"
"Great to know we feel the same way. If I lost a friend, I'd probably die!" Kaz said jokingly. "What are some bad things?" He rubbed his head, before giving her a big list of bad things. "Read that."

[QUOTE="James foxflame]The thought dawned on him "does this love work with non conventional stuff like an item or an activity?" He asked as he desided to sit back down in the class "also I only have known you for a short time but I feel I can be comfertable around you" he said as the blush starts to creep back to his face

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Yeah it can" He said before blushing a little "I-I feel the same way" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back