• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William was already finished "Wow that was amazing" He said happily before licking the finger he poked Seto's tongue with "Hmm....I might not mind kissing you someday" He said teasingly
Hearing Williams words a blush formed over his face as he took more of a shy posture "w-why would you say that so openly you don't even know exactily what I am" he asked

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Hearing Williams words a blush formed over his face as he took more of a shy posture "w-why would you say that so openly you don't even know exactily what I am" he asked

[/QUOTE]
William smiled warmly "I believe it doesn't matter what one is because they are still a living creature" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo saw the utter perfection of the cheesecake and drooled. "Must... Not... Fall for it... Dang it! CHEESECAKE!!!" He squealed as he scarfed it down.
Ally turned and stared at him blankly "huh..."

((( I hope you're all not in the park that was in the city -The one near the school-. Because.. well.. the city's gone, as is the park. It's only a crater now xD )))

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushed. "I'm done with the front" she says quietly
Cam blushed a little as he turned around "Alright roll over so I can see your back" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia appeared next to them and blinked,"What? I didn't mean to come here....what are you doing?" She asked, staring at the guy on the ground. @LunaCrosby
Shingo looked up at her, his eyes a different shade... Yellow. "I'm just eating the greatest thing in the universe! Cheesecake!" He said happily as he hopped up next to her.

@LunaCrosby

"That's not fooling. Dumbass." Zero turned around, parring the scythe with his blade, and launching a punch so powerful the space between Zero and Akira collapsed, causing his fist to directly impale Akira. "For the record, don't fuck with me either."

@Fukushima Akira

Shingo looked up at her, his eyes a different shade... Yellow. "I'm just eating the greatest thing in the universe! Cheesecake!" He said happily as he hopped up next to her.
@LunaCrosby
"Cheesecake? I prefer chocolate cake over anything, but whatever." Celia said with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cheesecake? I prefer chocolate cake over anything, but whatever." Celia said with a shrug.
Shingo was shocked. "N-No... Cheesecake... Don't listen to her... The chocolate cake has driven her mad..." He said softly to a cheesecake crumb in his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui looked over at a group of people and frowned,"So fucking loud. Can't they keep it down." He said, shoving himself off the seat and making his way over to them."Hey! What are you guys doing? You're pretty loud for me to hear you."
'Shut up and let us do what we say is fun' one of then said and continued. Lucy just sitting there and letting them, hiding her face.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled warmly "I believe it doesn't matter what one is because they are still a living creature" He said happily
He smiles and starts to put his equipment away "your the first one who said that usually people like to talk with their swords claws or teeth rather then talk things out I rather not fight pointless battles" he said still holding a blush as he grabbed his bag and started to walk out of the class.

Nonalaka said:
((Yeeeey :3))
Euloria snuggled into him more as she slept breathing calmly.

-------------------------

After he said where they were Camilla had already disappeared from view, rustling could be heard as half of her body could be seen poking out from under his bed "I want to see these ones cause they are probably lonely" she said, her voice muffled.

She shook her head and chuckled nervously "You don't have to do that, I don't want to be a bother"
Daniel laughed softly and pet the back of euloriaas head as he watched her sleep a warm loving smile on his face whil he layed there with her

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="James foxflame]He smiles and starts to put his equipment away "your the first one who said that usually people like to talk with their swords claws or teeth rather then talk things out I rather not fight pointless battles" he said still holding a blush as he grabbed his bag and started to walk out of the class.

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Oh trust me this isn't a battle" He said teasingly "Unless you want it to be" He said with a wink

@LunaCrosby
"I can see" she said quietly and stared at him, noticing the different eye color.

LunaCrosby said:
'Shut up and let us do what we say is fun' one of then said and continued. Lucy just sitting there and letting them, hiding her face.
Ulqui glared at them before pushing one of them,"Shut the fuck up. Stop whatever you're doing right now alright." He growled as he pushed them aside and stood in front of the girl, not realizing it was Lucy.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can see" she said quietly and stared at him, noticing the different eye color.
Shingo suddenly hugs her. "I love kittens!" He said happily, as if he was a different person...

Shingo was shocked. "N-No... Cheesecake... Don't listen to her... The chocolate cake has driven her mad..." He said softly to a cheesecake crumb in his hand.
"Hey!" Celia cried out, slightly affended."I'm completely sane alright. I just like chocolate better then gross cheesecake."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui glared at them before pushing one of them,"Shut the fuck up. Stop whatever you're doing right now alright." He growled as he pushed them aside and stood in front of the girl, not realizing it was Lucy.
Lucy peeked out from her book, her eyes watery. When she saw him she quickly hid her face again.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Oh trust me this isn't a battle" He said teasingly "Unless you want it to be" He said with a wink
Seto lets out a soft giggle as he opens the door and turns around sticking his tongue out at William "we don't need this to be a battle life is not at stake besides I don't think of you as a threat anymore" he said with a blush on his face

Nonalaka said:
She nodded as she still hugged the pillow "I know, I don't hate them for it really, It shows they care." She blinked a few times "I won't do bad things" she said shaking her head.
Kaz nodded, "You gotta love your parents." He said with a slight laugh. "Well good. If you did bad things, we wouldn't be able to be friends. I no don't get along with bad guys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back