• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Zeros face hardened "do you know where?" He asks.
Levi frowns. "No I don't, I've tried scanning the area but she's no where to be found." Levi says placing a hand over her heart

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "You should be able to do the front just call me when you get to the back" He said happily
"Well yea" she says getting the sunscreen and starts rubbing it in all over the places where she will burn easy

Roman said:
Kaz walked over to the window and opened his blinds a little and then sat back down. He tossed a pillow at Camilla and sighed, "Land can be boring too, but since you were naturally from the ocean AND spent most of your life there, I know what you mean."
The pillow landed on top of her face she let out a squeak in response she paused "this is soft" she said as she hugged it and slowly sat up "Really? i seems like theres so much to do here!, then again my parents were pretty strict on what i could do when i was home" she shrugged " oh well~"

(Anyone open?

Nora: Beach (Free)

Alastair- Cafe (Free)

Farah- At home

Asuka- Her house sleeping

Celia- Mall (Free)

Ulquiorra- Sitting on a bench in the park(free)

Winter- Alleyway (Free)

Yoshino- Top of building watching Akira and Zero fight

Cause I'm bored and have nothing to do
xD )

Mayyflower said:
"Well yea" she says getting the sunscreen and starts rubbing it in all over the places where she will burn easy
Cam looked out over everything that was going on at the beach

(( I should say I'm the one left out, Roman doesn't have a transformation. xD ))

((Yeah, pretty sure me and Akira are the strongest sanctums... if not the only ones really left. well, there weren't many to start with anyways. xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Viper glanced up at Jayden. "Well my dear, I plan on taking her home and with Harper..." She says humming at the thought. "We will kill her.. We don't need her" she says looking back at Lexi
"Kill harper?" Jayden asks and tilts his head.

Lumina said:
Ryft swallowed, continuing to look out the window.
"No it's just... I don't understand why I'm so nervous around you. All the time."

His blush returned to his cheeks.
Dakota blushed lightly "O-Oh, right" She quickly tried to cover it over with a joke "Maybe im super scary!" she said, chuckling nervously.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Anyone open?
Nora: Beach (Free)

Alastair- Cafe (Free)

Farah- At home

Asuka- Her house sleeping

Celia- Mall (Free)

Ulquiorra- Sitting on a bench in the park(free)

Winter- Alleyway (Free)

Yoshino- Top of building watching Akira and Zero fight

Cause I'm bored and have nothing to do
xD )
(I have Lucy free :0)

LunaCrosby said:
Zero punches the wall "this sucks" he sighs.
((Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. Woah. I-Is. Zero? Huh? M8. There will always be 1 Zero. And that's Zero the Hero. Well, okay. Technically his name isn't Zero. But it is. So get rekt.))

Nonalaka said:
The pillow landed on top of her face she let out a squeak in response she paused "this is soft" she said as she hugged it and slowly sat up "Really? i seems like theres so much to do here!, then again my parents were pretty strict on what i could do when i was home" she shrugged " oh well~"
"It's a pillow, it's what we lay on heads on when we sleep." Kaz said happily. He then listened to her talk about how her parents were strict. "Maybe they were overprotective. Some parents care for their children to the point where they barely even let them outside, but you're here now and you're able to do whatever." Kaz smiled and thought for a moment. "Not everything though, not all things are good to do."

PixelScoreMC said:
"In other words... Enough talk, Let's fight." Zero snapped his fingers, his true form coming forth with his armor equip.
4450889-5356232756-hashi.png

Zero reached his hand into the air, a sword radiating darkness falling gently from the sky. He reached out, and gently grabbed the sword. He let the tip of the blade hit the ground, and when it did so, caused a massive crater in the ground. He suddenly beamed towards Akira, breaking the space between them and condensing it so it seemed he instantaneously appeared in front of him. A strong gust blew towards Akira when Zero brought his sword towards his head, grinning.

"This is the same sword I killed you with earlier."
...♅Akira brought his arms up and gripped Zero's wrist, soon turning around and flipping him over his shoulder. As he did this, he put pressure onto Zero's wrist, forcing his grasp to loosen around the sword's hilt and allowing Akira to disarm him. He then leaped back and placed the blade infront of him horizontally. Black flames then appeared on the blade, melting it instantly until nothing remained of the sword. At that moment, Akira made the horse hand sign and spoke, breathing a large amount of fire towards Zero♅...

“ Die. ”

nc0zgRy_zpsa4u9fuzb.gif

PixelScoreMC said:
((Woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah woah. Woah. I-Is. Zero? Huh? M8. There will always be 1 Zero. And that's Zero the Hero. Well, okay. Technically his name isn't Zero. But it is. So get rekt.))
(Whut ( O.o ))

PixelScoreMC said:
((Yeah, pretty sure me and Akira are the strongest sanctums... if not the only ones really left. well, there weren't many to start with anyways. xD ))
(( Roman is half Sanctum. Which is because his one Sharingan. Then again, he has two when he is at full power ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back