• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled as the reached the beach and snapped his fingers changing to a swimsuit

William held the tail "Woah.....That's awesome" He said happily
Maki did the same. "Ready" she says looking at the water

Roman said:
Kaz stood up and walked over to where he put his newer games, "I have the latest Batman game." He said grabbing it. "Batman is cool..."
"Okay!" She smiled "So... he's a man who likes bats? That's what the game is about?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled as the reached the beach and snapped his fingers changing to a swimsuit

William held the tail "Woah.....That's awesome" He said happily
His tail wiggles in Williams hand as he tilted his head putting the fire out pulling the pan off of the surface of the stove with a satisfied smile "it's ready but it needs to cool off" he said as his stomache growled loud and a funny look crossed his face "uuuh t-that was nothing I can wait" he said with a nurvase laugh

[QUOTE="James foxflame]His tail wiggles in Williams hand as he tilted his head putting the fire out pulling the pan off of the surface of the stove with a satisfied smile "it's ready but it needs to cool off" he said as his stomache growled loud and a funny look crossed his face "uuuh t-that was nothing I can wait" he said with a nurvase laugh

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head a little "That wasn't nothing so what was it?" He asked

Tyler teleported back to his dorm, tears streaming down his face. "Gah... Why did I do that...? I'm so stupid!" He said he threw a pillow against the wall. He flopped on his bed and stared at the ceiling. "The world hates me..."

(Setting up a character list!)

LunaCrosby said:
"No I don't mind at all" he chuckled.
She smiled to herself a bit as she hugged her knees up to her chest, resting her head on them. "Y'know you're only my second friend ever"

shortyshot8 said:
William tilted his head a little "That wasn't nothing so what was it?" He asked
Seto's stomache growled again as he laughed nurvasly. "Well it's been a three day trip to find my way here I havnt eaten since I started my travel here" he said again with his nurvase laugh

Nonalaka said:
"Okay!" She smiled "So... he's a man who likes bats? That's what the game is about?"
"You could say that. He's a super hero, who fights crime dressed like a bat. Unlike most heroes, he doesn't have powers, which adds to his coolness." Kaz explained, switching games.

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto's stomache growled again as he laughed nurvasly. "Well it's been a three day trip to find my way here I havnt eaten since I started my travel here" he said again with his nurvase laugh

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked before having an idea "Here this should help" He said using his Ice powers to cool off the food a little

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, having picked up her game again, not even paying attention to Zero or Akira.
"So. How's it going?"

@Roman
"It's goin' good. Just thought, I'd come watch the fight. How about you?" Roman asked, flipping the pages in his book.

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "That sounds great... Thank you" she says fluttering her wings.
Leon offered a hand. "Its the least I can do. You help me fly, after all." He said with a smirk.

(Characters...)

Tyler: Sitting in his dorm... Still sad.

Dex: DEADDDDD

Shadow: Mall

Hiro: Dorm

Yuzu: Music Room

Celia: Missing

Shingo: on his way to the courtyard

Roman said:
"You could say that. He's a super hero, who fights crime dressed like a bat. Unlike most heroes, he doesn't have powers, which adds to his coolness." Kaz explained, switching games.
"Ooh! So he uses like...gadgets?" She smiled "that's pretty cool!, huuu, I never realised the ocean was so boring!" She flopped back and lay on the floor.

LunaCrosby said:
"Whos your first?" He asked and tilted his head.
"Was...*Ahem*...he is no longer with us,...if y'know what I mean" she said as she looked at the floor in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back