• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki shakes her head. "Nah, as long as you don't mind what I am.." She says with a slight smile on her face
Cam smiled before hugging her quickly letting go "S-Sorry" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
"Ooooh, okay!" She smiled as she shuffled closer to the tv watching the loading screen her eyes following the logo in the middle intently as it spinned.
"Oh look! It's starting." Kaz exclaimed. When the game was on the start screen, Kaz looked Camilla. "I don't know if we wanna play this one. All the games under the bed are old and.... Boring."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Roman said:
"Oh look! It's starting." Kaz exclaimed. When the game was on the start screen, Kaz looked Camilla. "I don't know if we wanna play this one. All the games under the bed are old and.... Boring."
-Roman

Hello ;)
She pouted slightly, "ah, really?" She turned and looked at him "then we'll play one from there!" She said pointing at the closet "Which one is your favourite? We'll play that"

Roman looked up from his book and saw the explosion. "Well damn.... Blow up the whole city without permission.... Such bad boys..." Roman sighed and sat down. "Who's gonna fix the city? I know I can't."

@Fukushima Akira @PixelScoreMC

Roman said:
"Who did it?" Roman asked coldly. "Who put you in your current state?"
Han smiled and followed behind, "Look who's all energetic! Normally we'd just sit in the house." He chuckled.
"Well yeah but... Today's a good day. " Blair smiles and looks around town with Han.

Mayyflower said:
Maki laughed. "It's fine... Really" she says smiling
Cam smiled a little "Do you wanna go do something" He said before having an idea "We could go to the beach!"

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled happily "That's awesome!" He said in joy before sighing "You don't mind that I'm Bi-Sexual do you?" He asked
As he starts putting the ingrediance in the pan he shakes his head a little starting to stir the food as it cooked" well no I don't mind but just for the first bit of meeting I was a bit suprised you reviewed that information to me so I might as well tell you that I am gay" he said softly putting diffrent spices into his stir fry the smell starting to pick up in the classroom

[QUOTE="James foxflame]As he starts putting the ingrediance in the pan he shakes his head a little starting to stir the food as it cooked" well no I don't mind but just for the first bit of meeting I was a bit suprised you reviewed that information to me so I might as well tell you that I am gay" he said softly putting diffrent spices into his stir fry the smell starting to pick up in the classroom

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "That's awesome!" He said happily before sniffing "Oh god that smells amazing"

Mayyflower said:
Navi smiled. "Thank you" her smile fades. "I kinda wondered away from my quad and they left me behind and then I found this place" she says looking at Leon. "But it's okay I'm glad I came to this school" she says smiling
"I see..." Leon said, nodding after hearing her explanation. "Well, I'm sure your people haven't forgotten you. And until they come back...considering I'm part fairy, I guess we could stick together. How does that sound?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled a little "Do you wanna go do something" He said before having an idea "We could go to the beach!"
Maki smiled. "Sure why now" she says excitedly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When Akira and Zero's fists connected, a large explosion was expelled, devouring the whole city and sending out a large shock-wave. A blindly blue light occurred shortly before subsiding, revealing a large crater in place of the city, along with a slightly deeper crater in the centre, exactly where Akira and Soulis stood. The explosion had sent both Akira and Zero opposite ways, sending them into the edges of the crater. Akira slowly stood up and spoke♅...
“ Don't fuck with me, Soulis. ”

vn6nb5.gif

((( Don't ask me! English is your first language, not mine~ But no, it's spelled ‘parried’ xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Hey, you know what? You're a super genius, that's the difference. xD ))

Zero laughed, as he stood near the edge of the crater. "I don't think I'm into that kinda' stuff, sorry."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Sweet then let's go!" He said as he grabbed her hand and began to pull her along
Maki eyes widen. "Woah." She chuckles as they made there way to the beach.

A somewhat of a wicked grin crossed his face hearing the word god his eyes shifting to a deep red color "god has nothing to do with it for I am not pure human." He said in a playful tone as he unwraps his fox like tail from his waist and pulls off his skully revealing his fox like ears as he continues to stir the food as it cooks

Nonalaka said:
She pouted slightly, "ah, really?" She turned and looked at him "then we'll play one from there!" She said pointing at the closet "Which one is your favourite? We'll play that"
Kaz stood up and walked over to where he put his newer games, "I have the latest Batman game." He said grabbing it. "Batman is cool..."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Well yeah but... Today's a good day. " Blair smiles and looks around town with Han.
Han chuckled, "Today is a good day, isn't it?" He asked happily. "Where do you want to go?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"I see..." Leon said, nodding after hearing her explanation. "Well, I'm sure your people haven't forgotten you. And until they come back...considering I'm part fairy, I guess we could stick together. How does that sound?"

[/QUOTE]
Navi smiled. "That sounds great... Thank you" she says fluttering her wings.

PixelScoreMC said:
((Hey, you know what? You're a super genius, that's the difference. xD ))
Zero laughed, as he stood near the edge of the crater. "I don't think I'm into that kinda' stuff, sorry."
...♅Akira sighed and spoke, preparing himself♅...

“ I think that's enough for a warm up. It's time to get serious. Show me how much your powers have grown, Soulis. ”

tumblr_mr61f7vobe1rsq581o1_500_zpsyhjdlovo.gif

Mayyflower said:
Maki eyes widen. "Woah." She chuckles as they made there way to the beach.
Cam smiled as the reached the beach and snapped his fingers changing to a swimsuit

[QUOTE="James foxflame]A somewhat of a wicked grin crossed his face hearing the word god his eyes shifting to a deep red color "god has nothing to do with it for I am not pure human." He said in a playful tone as he unwraps his fox like tail from his waist and pulls off his skully revealing his fox like ears as he continues to stir the food as it cooks

[/QUOTE]
William held the tail "Woah.....That's awesome" He said happily

Viper grinned. "Now all we have to do is wait for Lexi to finish her transformation and wake up and the fun shall begin." She says looking over at Jayden @LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back