• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No no ehhh don't cry don't cry I-I'll go find the post *starts to run off before running into a pole*)

[/QUOTE]
((Eeeeee okay *Cries more because you hurt yourself *))

Roman said:
Kaz pushed the door open and let Camilla go first, "Ladies first. Remember what I said by the way."
She nodded "I'll remember ~" she said as she walked through the door and waited for kaz.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"We will wait for lord thorin to finish his fight then we will talk to him" Lana said frankly as they jumped from roof to roof nearing where they were

[/QUOTE]
"This is....if he survives." Yoshino said calmly as she jumped until they reached where everyone else was. She stood on top of a building, watching as Akira fought Zero. Sitting down, she stared at it in concentration,"I'll just sit here and wait. Not like we can do anything to begin with."

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Well to be honest I usually never go to classes I'm usually out training" He said happily
Seto smiled slightly as he took another puff of his ciggerette "so you skip classes?" He asked softly as he turns around and starts walking passed other class rooms.

shortyshot8 said:
(Hey I don't mind if other people join the rp in progress with mc and yc I like group envolvement)

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto smiled slightly as he took another puff of his ciggerette "so you skip classes?" He asked softly as he turns around and starts walking passed other class rooms.

[/QUOTE]
William shrugged "They're no big deal" He said happily "You seem like a nice guy" He said happily

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Believe it or, unluckily, I have a life to tend to ;w; What was your reply?

[/QUOTE]
(I don't even remember xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "They're no big deal" He said happily "You seem like a nice guy" He said happily

(I don't even remember xD )
A nice guy?" He asked then smiled a little "I'm not that nice in fact I am a monster" he said in a bit of a whisper trying not to let anyone hear him

Nonalaka said:
((Eeeeee okay *Cries more because you hurt yourself *))

She nodded "I'll remember ~" she said as she walked through the door and waited for kaz.
Kaz grabbed Camilla's hand and quickly led her to his dorm door, "Well, here we are! My dorm." He opened the door and walked inside. "Oh it's cool in here."

Roman caught his book and sighed. He soon began reading again.

giphy.gif

"Well if this book isn't lewd then I don't know what it is! And yes.... I can become a chibi."

Roman said:
Kaz grabbed Camilla's hand and quickly led her to his dorm door, "Well, here we are! My dorm." He opened the door and walked inside. "Oh it's cool in here."

Roman caught his book and sighed. He soon began reading again.

giphy.gif

"Well if this book isn't lewd then I don't know what it is! And yes.... I can become a chibi."
Camilla followed him inside looking at him questioningly, she didn't really understand why she needed to follow so close really. She looked around, "where are the video games?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
Navi shrugged "I don't know" she says quietly. "It's just dust that helps us fly better" she says softly
"That sounds like the same thing..." Leon said, drooping his shoulders. He let out a sigh, and liked up at Navi. " Alright, hit me with it, I don't care what it is, so long as I can fly afterwards."

WeirdPrincess said:
"This is....if he survives." Yoshino said calmly as she jumped until they reached where everyone else was. She stood on top of a building, watching as Akira fought Zero. Sitting down, she stared at it in concentration,"I'll just sit here and wait. Not like we can do anything to begin with."
Lana nodded as she stood there next to her watching "lord thorin can win." She said to her as the rest started to group up with them

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
Camilla followed him inside looking at him questioningly, she didn't really understand why she needed to follow so close really. She looked around, "where are the video games?" She asked curiously.
"In here." Kaz opened his closet and pointed inside. "That'some of them. The rest are under my bed." He said smiling.

[QUOTE="James foxflame]A nice guy?" He asked then smiled a little "I'm not that nice in fact I am a monster" he said in a bit of a whisper trying not to let anyone hear him

[/QUOTE]
William sighed before hugging Seto "I know......Don't go down that road please....You don't need to" He said before letting go

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"That sounds like the same thing..." Leon said, drooping his shoulders. He let out a sigh, and liked up at Navi. " Alright, hit me with it, I don't care what it is, so long as I can fly afterwards."

[/QUOTE]
Navi sighed and fluttered some dust in his wings. "I know it's the same thing, even though it's in the movies Darius do need it.." She says backing up after she gets done with the dust

shortyshot8 said:
(Where is he?)

Mayyflower said:
Navi sighed and fluttered some dust in his wings. "I know it's the same thing, even though it's in the movies Darius do need it.." She says backing up after she gets done with the dust

(Where is he?)
Cam sat on a bench in the courtyard "God I'm bored" He said to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded as she stood there next to her watching "lord thorin can win." She said to her as the rest started to group up with them
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Yeeeey :3))

Euloria snuggled into him more as she slept breathing calmly.

-------------------------

Roman said:
"In here." Kaz opened his closet and pointed inside. "That'some of them. The rest are under my bed." He said smiling.
After he said where they were Camilla had already disappeared from view, rustling could be heard as half of her body could be seen poking out from under his bed "I want to see these ones cause they are probably lonely" she said, her voice muffled.

LunaCrosby said:
(I think so)
She shook her head and chuckled nervously "You don't have to do that, I don't want to be a bother"

Nonalaka said:

After he said where they were Camilla had already disappeared from view, rustling could be heard as half of her body could be seen poking out from under his bed "I want to see these ones cause they are probably lonely" she said, her voice muffled.

She shook her head and chuckled nervously "You don't have to do that, I don't want to be a bother"
"I wouldn't say they're 'lonely', but okay." Kaz reached under his bed and grabbed a random game. Looking at the case, he chuckled, "Never mind. These are the lovely games.!

Mayyflower said:
Leon's wings began to flutter rapidly once the dust touched his wings. He spread them further out, and he began to fly under his own power again. "Ah, this feels much better. Thank you, Navi. That was alot of help." Leon said with a smile, as he flew in a few small circles around the fairy.

Roman said:
"I wouldn't say they're 'lonely', but okay." Kaz reached under his bed and grabbed a random game. Looking at the case, he chuckled, "Never mind. These are the lovely games.!
She popped back out as she sat on the floor, her hair slightly messed. She stared at the game case before opening it and inspecting the game disc, shaking it a bit before pouting "....What does it do?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before hugging Seto "I know......Don't go down that road please....You don't need to" He said before letting go
Seto blinked as he felt William hug him shocked at the gesture a little uncomfertable after just meeting but waited until William let go "u-umm thanks?" He said feeling slightly less defensive as a blush showed on his face not a deep one but light "I'm just suprised you havnt tried to kill me yet" he stated gently

Nonalaka said:

"It wouldn't be a bother if I don't have anything else to do" he smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"It wouldn't be a bother if I don't have anything else to do" he smiled.
She smiled a bit before giving him a small hug "Thanks, you're a good friend"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back