• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
She popped back out as she sat on the floor, her hair slightly messed. She stared at the game case before opening it and inspecting the game disc, shaking it a bit before pouting "....What does it do?"
"You put it in the console and grab a controller." Kaz explained. He took the disk and put it in the console. "Now it loads."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sat on a bench in the courtyard "God I'm bored" He said to himself
Maki walked through the courtyard in deep thought she sat down on a bench and just sat there focused on what she was think about. "I give up" she says looking around "what is there to do here anyways?" She asks herself

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon's wings began to flutter rapidly once the dust touched his wings. He spread them further out, and he began to fly under his own power again. "Ah, this feels much better. Thank you, Navi. That was alot of help." Leon said with a smile, as he flew in a few small circles around the fairy.

[/QUOTE]
Navi smiled as she watched him fly. "No problem! I love helping people." She says quietly.

Roman said:
"You put it in the console and grab a controller." Kaz explained. He took the disk and put it in the console. "Now it loads."
"Ooooh, okay!" She smiled as she shuffled closer to the tv watching the loading screen her eyes following the logo in the middle intently as it spinned.

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto blinked as he felt William hug him shocked at the gesture a little uncomfertable after just meeting but waited until William let go "u-umm thanks?" He said feeling slightly less defensive as a blush showed on his face not a deep one but light "I'm just suprised you havnt tried to kill me yet" he stated gently

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head "Why the hell would I kill you?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Maki walked through the courtyard in deep thought she sat down on a bench and just sat there focused on what she was think about. "I give up" she says looking around "what is there to do here anyways?" She asks herself

Navi smiled as she watched him fly. "No problem! I love helping people." She says quietly.
Cam appeared next to her with his tail flailing around "Hey there!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

Cam appeared next to her with his tail flailing around "Hey there!" He said happily
Maki jumped a bit. "Oh um hey!" She says smiling at him

shortyshot8 said:

Seto giggled a little "well because I thought since you came up to me and were being friendly you were an highered assassin to try to take my life i am just used to it." He said in a strangely cheery toan

Mayyflower said:
Maki jumped a bit. "Oh um hey!" She says smiling at him
Cam smiled at her his tail finally landing inbetween them on the branch "My name is Cam" He said happily

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto giggled a little "well because I thought since you came up to me and were being friendly you were an highered assassin to try to take my life i am just used to it." He said in a strangely cheery toan

[/QUOTE]
William smiled at him "I will never harm someone unless I have to" He said softly

Mayyflower said:

"That's a rare trait in the world, these days. We could use more people like you. " Leon said, slowing down and stopping his flight in front of Navi. "So, Navi, what brought you around to this school? " he asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her his tail finally landing inbetween them on the branch "My name is Cam" He said happily

William smiled at him "I will never harm someone unless I have to" He said softly
Maki smiled. "My name is Makisuma, nice to meet you" she says glancing down at his tail.

[QUOTE="James foxflame](Sorry I'm at work I have to reply at random times)

[/QUOTE]
(Nah it's fine xD )

Mayyflower said:
Maki smiled. "My name is Makisuma, nice to meet you" she says glancing down at his tail.
Cam's smile began to fade "Okay....I don't tell most people this but I am an Incubus" He said looking down his tail remaining there

shortyshot8 said:

Seto smiles and stops at a classroom that says cooking over the door "well this looks like me" he said softly knowing full well that classes are not going on right now he opens the door and sets himsel up at one of the stoves "hmm what shall I practice making?" He asked himself looking back at William.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"That's a rare trait in the world, these days. We could use more people like you. " Leon said, slowing down and stopping his flight in front of Navi. "So, Navi, what brought you around to this school? " he asked.

[/QUOTE]
Navi smiled. "Thank you" her smile fades. "I kinda wondered away from my quad and they left me behind and then I found this place" she says looking at Leon. "But it's okay I'm glad I came to this school" she says smiling

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto smiles and stops at a classroom that says cooking over the door "well this looks like me" he said softly knowing full well that classes are not going on right now he opens the door and sets himsel up at one of the stoves "hmm what shall I practice making?" He asked himself looking back at William.

[/QUOTE]
William walked in with him "This place is pretty cool" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
(Nah it's fine xD )

Cam's smile began to fade "Okay....I don't tell most people this but I am an Incubus" He said looking down his tail remaining there
Maki nods."It's okay I'm a leviathan" she says smiling slightly at Cam

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods."It's okay I'm a leviathan" she says smiling slightly at Cam
Cam looked up and smiled at her "Yo-You don't mind what I am" He said his tail beginning to wiggle

A smirk shows on his face as he points at the stove a small fire ball shooting at a platform lighting the stove as he reaches in his bag he pulls out a pan onions beef chicken peas corn soy sauce and celary. "I am going to make stir fry" he says placing the pan on the stove pouring some soy sauce on the pan for it to heat up.

[QUOTE="James foxflame]A smirk shows on his face as he points at the stove a small fire ball shooting at a platform lighting the stove as he reaches in his bag he pulls out a pan onions beef chicken peas corn soy sauce and celary. "I am going to make stir fry" he says placing the pan on the stove pouring some soy sauce on the pan for it to heat up.

[/QUOTE]
William smiled happily "That's awesome!" He said in joy before sighing "You don't mind that I'm Bi-Sexual do you?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
He hugged her back "yup, I know" he says.
She chuckled and sat next him. "I'm sorry about all the passing out and stuff" she said quietly "I normally make my way home before it gets that bad..." she said chuckling nervously as she scratched the back of her head.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled and sat next him. "I'm sorry about all the passing out and stuff" she said quietly "I normally make my way home before it gets that bad..." she said chuckling nervously as she scratched the back of her head.
"Its fine, you just can't help it" he chuckled.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero pared the fist, tossing the book lightly back at Roman and glaring at Akira. "You really want to go?"
@Fukushima Akira

(Is that even how you spell that? xD )
...♅When Akira and Zero's fists connected, a large explosion was expelled, devouring the whole city and sending out a large shock-wave. A blindly blue light occurred shortly before subsiding, revealing a large crater in place of the city, along with a slightly deeper crater in the centre, exactly where Akira and Soulis stood. The explosion had sent both Akira and Zero opposite ways, sending them into the edges of the crater. Akira slowly stood up and spoke♅...

“ Don't fuck with me, Soulis. ”

vn6nb5.gif

((( Don't ask me! English is your first language, not mine~ But no, it's spelled ‘parried’ xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked up and smiled at her "Yo-You don't mind what I am" He said his tail beginning to wiggle
Maki shakes her head. "Nah, as long as you don't mind what I am.." She says with a slight smile on her face

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, you just can't help it" he chuckled.
She smiled "Yeah, but, its still a bother...and I made a mess" she chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back