• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I'm Roman. Your friendly neighborhood Sanctum. Though I don't keep up with these harsh battles. I keep tabs on Zero's army if they attack so Akira can focus on Zero." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake.
She took it, grinning.

"My guess is my powers wouldn't work on something like that army, if I recall correctly. So I just keep the environment in control. Kinda boring actually."

She puffed her cheeks, pouting.

Seeing the man raise his hand out Seto tilted his head confused of the others intentions his eyes never leaving William's eyes he slowly reached out to shake the others hand "my name is Seto or that's what other people call me" he says in a steady voice

Zero grinned, as he was being grabbed he flashed and appeared behind him again, going to sweep his legs but before he swept them, disappears again and reappears in front of Roman. "What's the book your reading? Sorry, I can't help but ask... I'm into books and such, knowledge is power after all."

@Roman @Fukushima Akira

Lumina said:
Ryft blushed a darker red at her statement.
"K-kiss you? I-I wasnt..."

His voice fadd a bit. He internally scowled. Well he was thinking about it NOW.
"I was letting you know just in case someone gave you different information than I did, some people expect such things, I don't, I just like the view..... You seemed nervous so I thought maybe someone did..." she said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked before she crouched on and jumped on the roof of a large building."Didn't know you could jump that high! That's cool!" She exclaimed as she began to jump from building to building.
(I might have missed it. Not sure)
Lana giggled as she jumped with her "yeah we are trained like that" she said as she ran from roof to roof before a couple other heroes joined in behind them

Lumina said:
She took it, grinning.
"My guess is my powers wouldn't work on something like that army, if I recall correctly. So I just keep the environment in control. Kinda boring actually."

She puffed her cheeks, pouting.
"Don't worry, you'll find the perfect time to see what your powers can really do. Everyone's powers have that huge kick, believe me I know."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero grinned, as he was being grabbed he flashed and appeared behind him again, going to sweep his legs but before he swept them, disappears again and reappears in front of Roman. "What's the book your reading? Sorry, I can't help but ask... I'm into books and such, knowledge is power after all."
@Roman @Fukushima Akira
"Here you go, Zero." Roman handed Zero the book. "Don't take my novel away. It's the latest one."

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seeing the man raise his hand out Seto tilted his head confused of the others intentions his eyes never leaving William's eyes he slowly reached out to shake the others hand "my name is Seto or that's what other people call me" he says in a steady voice

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Nice to meet you Seto!" He said in a cheery tone as he shook his hand

Roman said:
Kaz took to the sky, flying toward his dorm. "Well, not the world's best creation. But they are pretty awesome!" He said happily as they flew.
"Ah, right" she laughed "I still want to see them though~" she chimed happily.

@Daniel reaver missed reply?))

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Nice to meet you Seto!" He said in a cheery tone as he shook his hand
Seto nods slightly eyeing the William a little as he let go of his hand "so I don't know what time classes start." He stated as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a ciggerette lighting it and takes a soft puff turning his head to avoid blowing smoke in Williams face "I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing or going." He said after the puff of smoke

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right" she laughed "I still want to see them though~" she chimed happily.
"You'll see soon." Kaz said landing in front of the dorm building. "Alright, just follow me. I don't think the guys would be used to seeing a girl in here."

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Seto nods slightly eyeing the William a little as he let go of his hand "so I don't know what time classes start." He stated as he reached in his pocket and pulled out a ciggerette lighting it and takes a soft puff turning his head to avoid blowing smoke in Williams face "I don't know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing or going." He said after the puff of smoke

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Well to be honest I usually never go to classes I'm usually out training" He said happily

Lumina said:
Elyse jolted awake, breathing heavily. She blinked a few times, realizing Kili was there, then she felt tears come to her eyes.
"You're... actually here..."

She cried a bit harder, clutching on to his shirt.
"Of course Im here. Forever is a pretty long time, remember?" Kili said, stroking her cheek softly. "Did you have a bad dream?" he asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled as she jumped with her "yeah we are trained like that" she said as she ran from roof to roof before a couple other heroes joined in behind them

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino looked at the other heroes that came along,"What are you guys going to do once we get there? They seems to be fighting, from what I can sense." She stated as she looked around.

...♅Akira appeared behind Zero and threw him backwards, sending him crashing into the ground farther away. He then spun around and charged at Zero, soon throwing his fist toward's his face. He shouted♅...

“ Don't you dare turn your back on me! ”

------------------------

((( @PixelScoreMC Read the mail before you post xD )))

Roman said:
"You'll see soon." Kaz said landing in front of the dorm building. "Alright, just follow me. I don't think the guys would be used to seeing a girl in here."
"Ah, Alright" she nodded as she followed closely behind him.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Alright" she nodded as she followed closely behind him.
Kaz pushed the door open and let Camilla go first, "Ladies first. Remember what I said by the way."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Peter Pan! That's it!" Leon snapped his fingers, remembering the name. Upon hearing that what he had in mind was different to what Navi spoke of, Leon was even more confused.
"What is it, then?" He said, moving to grasp the fairy girl tighter. Leon wasn't a fan of not being in control of his abilities. It was one of the few things he actually feared in the world.

[/QUOTE]
Navi shrugged "I don't know" she says quietly. "It's just dust that helps us fly better" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at the other heroes that came along,"What are you guys going to do once we get there? They seems to be fighting, from what I can sense." She stated as she looked around.
"We will wait for lord thorin to finish his fight then we will talk to him" Lana said frankly as they jumped from roof to roof nearing where they were

Users who are viewing this thread

Back