• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta appeared next to Roman, a portable game console in her hand. She kept her gaze on the screen as she crossed one leg over the other.
"Quite a spectacle, eh?"

@Roman @Fukushima Akira @PixelScoreMC
"Yeah. So far, so good. I've just been watching, waiting for something to happen that involves me." Roman said smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah, okay! Can I co-" Asuka started before Yoshino shot up."You're not going. I am, you need to stay here and rest." She said getting up from the bed and smoothing out her clothes.
Lana nodded "on then let's go" she said softly to her with a smile as she held out a hand for her

Roman said:
Kaz laughed and gently patted her shoulder, "Video games are like the world's best creation! I have a whole entire closet full of them. Yes a closet. We can go to my dorm and I can show you, if you want."
Camilla looked up at him "..The worlds best creation?" She thought for a bit and nodded "Yes, I would like to see video games" she said excitedly.

Roman said:
"Yeah. So far, so good. I've just been watching, waiting for something to happen that involves me." Roman said smiling.
Violetta nodded, pausing the game for a moment to smile back at him. Her gaze then fell back to the game.

"I'll probably be on cleanup duty, like normal."

She sighed, laughing a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded "on then let's go" she said softly to her with a smile as she held out a hand for her

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino smiled at her before taking her hand,"Where are they exactly?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked up at him "..The worlds best creation?" She thought for a bit and nodded "Yes, I would like to see video games" she said excitedly.
Kaz smiled and put Minako in his pocket so she wouldn't fall off his head. He then wrapped his arms around Camilla and let his wings appear. "Ready?"

[QUOTE="James foxflame]As a new student at this school, Seto adjusted the scully on his head to keep his fox like ears hidden, reaching down he smooths out his tail to run it around his waist wearing his fox tail as a belt, letting out a soft sigh he walked through the doors of the school, Seto has the nurvase habit of fiddling with his fire in the palm of his hand. "It's just another place." He mumbled to himself as he looked around starting to walk down the halls.

[/QUOTE]
William looked at the man "Hey are you new here?" He called out as he followed him

Lumina said:
Elyse closed her eyes, letting sleep take her as well.
It wasn't a good dream.

She was alone. That was it. No matter how much she called for anyone, for Kili, nothing happened. Nobody came. It was almost like she couldn't even hear her own voice. Eventually she stopped, sat down, curled up in a ball, and sobbed. She was alone again.

In the real world, Elyse was shaking, whimpering occasionally. She was having a horrible nightmare.
Kili felt Elyse's shaking, and pulled closer to her, still half asleep. He leaned in, and kissed her forehead, and her lips, resting her head against his chest afterwards to comfort her further.

"Shhh, shhh... Its alright..." he said quietly. It was as if his subconscious had taken up the job of watching over Elyse even in sleep. Which wouldn't be far off, considering Killia was always active in their collective mind.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, pausing the game for a moment to smile back at him. Her gaze then fell back to the game.
"I'll probably be on cleanup duty, like normal."

She sighed, laughing a bit.
Roman thought deeply for a brief moment, "I am getting the feeling that your powers have something to do with fixing stuff. Like time reversal?"

Lumina said:
Ryft looked at Dakota, blushed, then looked where she was looking.
"Yeah, it really is."

He was happy to be here with her, as nervous as being alone with Dakota made him feel.
"Y-you don't have to be nervous you know, I-I don't expect you to kiss me or anything" she laughed nervously, her face tinting pink at the thought. Her head didn't turn from the window.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili felt Elyse's shaking, and pulled closer to her, still half asleep. He leaned in, and kissed her forehead, and her lips, resting her head against his chest afterwards to comfort her further.
"Shhh, shhh... Its alright..." he said quietly. It was as if his subconscious had taken up the job of watching over Elyse even in sleep. Which wouldn't be far off, considering Killia was always active in their collective mind.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse jolted awake, breathing heavily. She blinked a few times, realizing Kili was there, then she felt tears come to her eyes.

"You're... actually here..."

She cried a bit harder, clutching on to his shirt.

PixelScoreMC said:
He went into a back flip after he kicked in his knee, running towards Akira and faded. After images of himself appeared, attacking Akira but obviously fading through, until the real Zero appeared and kicked him in the back with a decent amount of force. "But you seem like a big enough man whore to do that."
...♅Akira watched the after-images run towards him. He didn't flinch when they phased through him, instead, he spun around, grabbing Zero's foot and spinning around, soon releasing him into the closest building. He spoke♅...

“ C'mon, you didn't think I'd be affected by after-images, did you? Didn't I tell you my eyes see through your tricks? ”

tumblr_mqi0g4acQm1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
"Y-you don't have to be nervous you know, I-I don't expect you to kiss me or anything" she laughed nervously, her face tinting pink at the thought. Her head didn't turn from the window.
Ryft blushed a darker red at her statement.

"K-kiss you? I-I wasnt..."

His voice fadd a bit. He internally scowled. Well he was thinking about it NOW.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the after-images run towards him. He didn't flinch when they phased through him, instead, he spun around, grabbing Zero's foot and spinning around, soon releasing him into the closest building. He spoke♅...
“ C'mon, you didn't think I'd be affected by after-images, did you? Didn't I tell you my eyes see through your tricks? ”

tumblr_mqi0g4acQm1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

[/QUOTE]
(( Teh eyes of a b0ss ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well there on the move but we will find them for worry" Lana said as she pulled her along

[/QUOTE]
"Right, okay." Yoshino said as she followed her out into the city.

Roman said:
Roman thought deeply for a brief moment, "I am getting the feeling that your powers have something to do with fixing stuff. Like time reversal?"
Violetta paused the game, looking up at Roman.

"You're pretty smart. Goddess of Time, at yer service!"

She grinned at Roman, fixing her hair.

"The names Violetta."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right, okay." Yoshino said as she followed her out into the city.
Lana sighed as she let go of yoshinos hand then smiled at her "come on" she said before she jumped up to the roof of a larg building

(Am I missing a reply for mika and winter @WeirdPrincess)

Lumina said:
Violetta paused the game, looking up at Roman.
"You're pretty smart. Goddess of Time, at yer service!"

She grinned at Roman, fixing her hair.

"The names Violetta."
Roman nodded, "I'm Roman. Your friendly neighborhood Sanctum. Though I don't keep up with these harsh battles. I keep tabs on Zero's army if they attack so Akira can focus on Zero." He said, holding out a hand for her to shake.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the man "Hey are you new here?" He called out as he followed him
Hearing a voice calling out he turns around to the man fallowing him causing him to turn around looking at the man from head to toe, his stance slightly timid and defensive from being attacked so much it became his go to stance "yes I am new here how did you know?" He asked

[QUOTE="James foxflame]Hearing a voice calling out he turns around to the man fallowing him causing him to turn around looking at the man from head to toe, his stance slightly timid and defensive from being attacked so much it became his go to stance "yes I am new here how did you know?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Just a hunch" He said before holding out his hand to him "My name is William Short nice to meet ya!" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
Kaz took to the sky, flying toward his dorm. "Well, not the world's best creation. But they are pretty awesome!" He said happily as they flew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back