• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Thank you. At least someone doesn't see me as a walking fart bucket. As for you Minako, you're just cruel." Kaz said smiling.

Minako gave a cute little frown, "I guess you've got me to crack. I do like you and you're not a butt. We are friends."
Camilla chuckled "I told you she doesn't mean it!" She said with a smile "So, what were up to today? Did you have plans?"

Mayyflower said:
Navi watched. "Do you need pixie dust?" She asks watching his wings sputter

(Anyone else open?)

Maki- Cafe

Lexi- still in a coma

Raven- walking in the courtyard

Kyle- beach

Harper- ???

Levi- Music room
(I'm open)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kili nodded. Besides his promise to save Elyse, he had never been so sure about anything in his life.
"I promise."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded.

"Okay."

It was all she could manage at the moment. She never wanted to be apart from him ever again. He was the only person she's ever had. The only person she'd most likely ever have. The only person that cared. The only person that ever loved her. The only person who shed ever loved.

Without him, she'd be alone. She never wanted that again.

Nonalaka said:
She continued to twiddle her thumbs as she averted her gaze out the window. How was she to process the situation? She felt if she were to talk, shed make things worse. She sighed lightly "U-uhm, its a nice view isn't it?" She said quietly.

She chuckled "Are you sure? I don't want you falling asleep in the water" she replied as the waiter took their orders and left.
"Mhmm~ I always have time for you, Meowriko!" Madoka said, wrapping his tail around her arm, and pulling Moriko into a hug. "I'm going to swim better than a fish when we're done!~"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla chuckled "I told you she doesn't mean it!" She said with a smile "So, what were up to today? Did you have plans?"
"Nope not today." Kaz said shaking his head. "Why? Is there something you wanted to do?"

Minako remained quiet, happily flying around until she got tired and made a place to sleep in Kaz's hair.

Mayyflower said:
Navi watched. "Do you need pixie dust?" She asks watching his wings sputter

(Anyone else open?)

Maki- Cafe

Lexi- still in a coma

Raven- walking in the courtyard

Kyle- beach

Harper- ???

Levi- Music room

Leon tilted his head curiously. "Hmm? Pixie dust? Like the stuff in that story about a boy who dresses in tights?"

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded.
"Okay."

It was all she could manage at the moment. She never wanted to be apart from him ever again. He was the only person she's ever had. The only person she'd most likely ever have. The only person that cared. The only person that ever loved her. The only person who shed ever loved.

Without him, she'd be alone. She never wanted that again.

Kili nodded back, smiling softly.

"Okay."

As he cuddled against Elyse, allowing sleep to take him, he couldn't help but wonder how it was possible that his life had changed so much in the span of a year. From being a solitary demon lord, to becoming a friend of others, to finding the love of his life. Truly this world was mysterious in its ways...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Mhmm~ I always have time for you, Meowriko!" Madoka said, wrapping his tail around her arm, and pulling Moriko into a hug. "I'm going to swim better than a fish when we're done!~"

[/QUOTE]
"Likewise, ill always have time for you as well!" She giggled as she hugged him back "Yep!, you will, I'll make sure of it~"

As a new student at this school, Seto adjusted the scully on his head to keep his fox like ears hidden, reaching down he smooths out his tail to run it around his waist wearing his fox tail as a belt, letting out a soft sigh he walked through the doors of the school, Seto has the nurvase habit of fiddling with his fire in the palm of his hand. "It's just another place." He mumbled to himself as he looked around starting to walk down the halls.

Roman said:
"Nope not today." Kaz said shaking his head. "Why? Is there something you wanted to do?"

Minako remained quiet, happily flying around until she got tired and made a place to sleep in Kaz's hair.
She shook her head "No, not really, I just thought that if you did...maybe I could tag along? Of course if you didn't want me to, that's okay too..."

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "No, not really, I just thought that if you did...maybe I could tag along? Of course if you didn't want me to, that's okay too..."
"I'm perfectly fine with you tagging alone. If you want, we can make plans together. That's another thing friends do, they plan their fun." Kaz said happily.

Misuka walks with her staff away from the fight uninterested as she begins to walk around the massive school building. Her potions hung around her belt as the bottles clank and the liquids inside slosh around as she walks. The cloak she wears moves behind her from her pace and the wind.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon tilted his head curiously. "Hmm? Pixie dust? Like the stuff in that story about a boy who dresses in tights?"

"Okay."

As he cuddled against Elyse, allowing sleep to take him, he couldn't help but wonder how it was possible that his life had changed so much in the span of a year. From being a solitary demon lord, to becoming a friend of others, to finding the love of his life. Truly this world was mysterious in its ways...

[/QUOTE]
"Peter pan?" She asks. "And no it's different." She says quietly

Roman said:
"I'm perfectly fine with you tagging alone. If you want, we can make plans together. That's another thing friends do, they plan their fun." Kaz said happily.
"Ah, really?" She smiled excitedly as she sat up on the seat slightly "What kind of places do you like to go?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, really?" She smiled excitedly as she sat up on the seat slightly "What kind of places do you like to go?" She asked as she looked up at him.
"I like to go places with video games or food. At least those two are my favorite. I like to go sword shopping, sometimes I have to buy Minako clothes from the fairy lands, so that plays into clothes. Or just sleep." Kaz said nodding.

Roman said:
"I like to go places with video games or food. At least those two are my favorite. I like to go sword shopping, sometimes I have to buy Minako clothes from the fairy lands, so that plays into clothes. Or just sleep." Kaz said nodding.
".....Video games?" She replied tilting her head "I've never heard of those" she said, shaking her head "What are they?" She asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon tilted his head curiously. "Hmm? Pixie dust? Like the stuff in that story about a boy who dresses in tights?"

"Okay."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse closed her eyes, letting sleep take her as well.

It wasn't a good dream.

She was alone. That was it. No matter how much she called for anyone, for Kili, nothing happened. Nobody came. It was almost like she couldn't even hear her own voice. Eventually she stopped, sat down, curled up in a ball, and sobbed. She was alone again.

In the real world, Elyse was shaking, whimpering occasionally. She was having a horrible nightmare.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira dodged the kick and replied♅...
“ Not on the first date. ”

...♅He followed through with his dodge and kicked the side of Zero's knee, causing it to buckle. He jumped back and looked at him, his Rinnegan deactivating and his Tengan re-activating♅...

[/QUOTE]
He went into a back flip after he kicked in his knee, running towards Akira and faded. After images of himself appeared, attacking Akira but obviously fading through, until the real Zero appeared and kicked him in the back with a decent amount of force. "But you seem like a big enough man whore to do that."

Nonalaka said:
She continued to twiddle her thumbs as she averted her gaze out the window. How was she to process the situation? She felt if she were to talk, shed make things worse. She sighed lightly "U-uhm, its a nice view isn't it?" She said quietly.

She chuckled "Are you sure? I don't want you falling asleep in the water" she replied as the waiter took their orders and left.
@Lumina

Nonalaka said:
".....Video games?" She replied tilting her head "I've never heard of those" she said, shaking her head "What are they?" She asked curiously.
Kaz laughed and gently patted her shoulder, "Video games are like the world's best creation! I have a whole entire closet full of them. Yes a closet. We can go to my dorm and I can show you, if you want."

Mayyflower said:
"Peter pan?" She asks. "And no it's different." She says quietly
"Peter Pan! That's it!" Leon snapped his fingers, remembering the name. Upon hearing that what he had in mind was different to what Navi spoke of, Leon was even more confused.

"What is it, then?" He said, moving to grasp the fairy girl tighter. Leon wasn't a fan of not being in control of his abilities. It was one of the few things he actually feared in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back