• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie laughed a little "No one wants to kiss me" She said sadly as she looked down
(( I had to leave, I'm gonna watch the fight xD

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, flashing from his position and appearing in front of Akira, side kicking him in the gut and sending him back to the city. "Oh no you don't, I chose where we were to fight. If you knew I was out and about, it's your fault for getting yourself drunk at a bar." His power released even more, the sky becoming grey, and eventually pitch black. He drew his sword, walking slowly and letting the blade make a grinding sound as he skimmed it along the pavement. "Any last words? You won't have your heavenly form to save you this time."
@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira landed in the street, sliding along the ground on his feet. He opened his eyes, revealing that his Tengan was activate. Suddenly, the sky returned to it's normal blue colour. Akira spoke♅...

“ My eyes burn through your little powers' effects. If you knew anything, you'd know we Sanctums can't get drunk. ”

tumblr_mn5dswnEfU1rw0ls2o1_500_zpsltvdtguw.gif

...♅Akira seemed to turn to black smoke, soon appearing in the forest. He spoke as he released his powers♅...

“ Okay, now I can fight at full power. ”

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Haha i will kiss you Tim said drunkily as he kissed her lips suddenly

[/QUOTE]
Jackie looked shocked before kissing back a bit roughly

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T deepens the kiss and passionately kisses her

(Sorry i will call it a night do not move jackie)

[/QUOTE]
Jackie closed her eyes and continued kissing him while thinking "Wow......This is amazing"

(KK)

Mayyflower said:
Navi watched carefully. "A chaos engine?" She tilted her head to the side.
Leon nodded. "I know that's not much of an answer, but I only know so much about it, myself. Being a chaos engine grants an individual with alot of different gifts. For example..."

Leon threw his arms in the air, sending Navi into freefall. When she came back towards the ground, she found herself falling into Leon's arms, who had managed to shrink down to her size, his own pair of golden wings fluttering behind him.

"...I can do this." He said, staring at Navi.

Zero grinned, sitting down and crossing his legs. He was prepared to sit in the city all day if Akira wanted to fight him. He wasn't in the mood to deal with the forest. He knew exactly what Akira wanted to do, lure Zero away from the innocents, and he wasn't about to do that. "Akira, friend... I was more stating a point, I know sanctums can't get drunk. I can't either, but whenever I do to a bar I try my best too... and sometimes act drunk, It's kinda' funny... Sometimes... Until I get pissed off from someones reaction and melt them. But that's not important! What's important is that I have left around 100 civilians that I'm holding hostage! If you want to prevent me from killing them, you better stop hiding and come out here and fight me." He stood up, snapping his fingers and causing the remaining people alive in the city to appear in a cage. He slit one of their throats, causing them to collapse in a bloody heap. Everyone in the cage backed away, looking utterly frightened. "And no, you can't just magically make them appear someone safe... I have numerous seals around it that are sanctum difficulty... huehuehue."

@Fukushima Akira

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome!" She said with a small chuckle before noticing him frown "I'm sure she doesn't mean it!" She said with a small smile "uhm, uhm...you have nice hair!" She said trying to think up a compliment so he wouldn't frown.
Kaz smiled, "Thanks, I like your hair too. I like both your hairstyles. In a way they're similar."

Kaz's fairy mumbled something, but is was hard to make out, "my name is..."

"What was that? I don't think anyone heard you."

"I said my name is, Minako. There now you know my name, I only told you because I was tired of being called, Kaz's fairy." Minako pouted.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Alright, how abouuuuuut over here!" She said happily as she made her way over to a seat she liked "So, what're you hungry for?" She asked.
Madoka stroked his cheek. "Hmmm...how about...fish!" He said. They had come here for sushi, after all. It only made sense that they get some. He let go of Moriko, and slid into the booth next to her, as he let out his cat ears and tail. His tail started to stroke Moriko's side, as his ears twitched happily.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim wakes up and looks around and sees a girl infront of him Stop disturbing me

[/QUOTE]
Rin crosses her arms and narrows her eyes. "I'd watch what you say things and how you say things to me" she sighs. "Anyways I was waking you up so you don't have to sleep outside... But whatever" she glares a little

...♅Akira cursed under his breath and then sensed a presence. He smirked and vanished, soon appearing above Zero. He spoke as he crossed his arms and looked at him♅...

“ I'm here, now release them. Otherwise, your lover will be less.. talkative. ”

tumblr_mqhxjyFkpR1rdjnzso3_500_zpsixbdfln1.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T then starts holding her hair and kisses her
(My actual last pojt)

[/QUOTE]
Jackie placed her hands on the back of his head kissing him (KK)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon nodded. "I know that's not much of an answer, but I only know so much about it, myself. Being a chaos engine grants an individual with alot of different gifts. For example..."
Leon threw his arms in the air, sending Navi into freefall. When she came back towards the ground, she found herself falling into Leon's arms, who had managed to shrink down to her size, his own pair of golden wings fluttering behind him.

"...I can do this." He said, staring at Navi.

[/QUOTE]
Navi fluttered her wings. "Woah, nice wings" she says looking back at them.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie placed her hands on the back of his head kissing him (KK)
(( Oh God I'm happy Roman changed back and left. Jack is turning into a girl completely. xD ))

Zero laughed, snapping his fingers and causing the cage to disappear. The people inside the cage, ran away in fear, getting as far away as possible. "I forget that you have half a brain on your head sometimes. I didn't need the extra talk, I just wanted to fight in the city... A place I choose for once, Yeah? Because if I remember correctly, you always lure me to some place in order to fight me. and that bugs me." He held his palms out, summoning a sphere of void, and a sphere of light. "I learned some alchemy the other day... let's see what element this makes."

He laughed, as the two spheres slowly touched each other. When they touched, the ground instantly split into millions of cracks, and the sky rumbled loudly. The more he brought them together, the more the walls of reality were breaking. Light and void should never tried to be mixed. "If you try stopping me, it could destroy the earth! So I recommend you let me keep it contained until It's finished."

(Option 1: Stop Zero from creating this new element, and destabilize it causing utter destruction as never seen before.

Option 2: Let Zero finish, but have to deal with a new element that has never been seen before.

Option 3: Something creative that isn't options 1 or 2.)

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T kisses her neck
(For real this time

[/QUOTE]
Jackie moans a little and tilts her head to give him better access (I swear xD )

Mayyflower said:
Navi fluttered her wings. "Woah, nice wings" she says looking back at them.
Leon smiled. "Thanks. This is the first time I've ever had natural wings. If it wasn't for my instincts, I probably wouldn't be able to -" suddenly, Leons wings stuttered, and he dropped a bit lower. "Uh-oh...." he said, as his wings stopped holding him. He released Navi from his arms as he started to fall backwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back