• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Oh Btw, I was wondering, what's happening with moriko and madoka?, I was trying to see if I could get them to interact with others while they walked but everyone seems to be busy ;-;, do you want to continue? Or are you bored?))
(Well, I don't mind continuing. If you want?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked over at Lana,"Yes? What is it?" She asked as she sat up. Yoshino sighed and sat up as well, stretching her arms out in front of her.
"One of my heroes called and they think they might have found thorin" she said quietly to them as she took a step in and stood up straight with her hands behind her back "I was going to go check it out and thought you should know" she said to them

Zero laughed, as he looked at the girl, feeling madly in love with her. "It worked. Wonderful." He instantly remade his brain, removing all love of the girl. However, it didn't work. It would come back, no matter how many times he tried removing it. "Ergh... I..." She's so amazing... I mean, god dammit Zero! Get your head together! Zero smiled, snapping his fingers and sending the woman to a safe place on earth. He laughed, pinning down Akira's location. "Possibly.. I might be able to contend with his final form now, but I am uncertain... Knowing Akira, he must've known half of my powers were missing, and now they've returned..."

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
(( That'd be cool :P ))
Camilla turned when she heard a familiar voice, a huge smile crossing her face "Kaz!!!" She called over, waving, she turned to the boy beside her "I'll let you read in peace now, let's hang out sometime okay?" (@Yoshiro ) she smiled at him before skipping towards kaz and giving him a quick hug "Hello!" She chimed "....that was used in the right situation, right?" She asked, furrowing her brows lightly, referring to the hug.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Well, I don't mind continuing. If you want?))

[/QUOTE]
((I don't mind, I was just wondering, Ahem sortaidonttobeabother))

...♅Akira sighed lightly as he finished the remaining sake bottles. He stood up and left the bar, soon wandering the streets. He spoke♅...

“ I can't see Asuka right now.. not while Zero is still out there.. ”

-Kenshin-himura-kenshin-fan-club-35601143-500-300_zps4fhcdcaw.gif

-------------------

@PixelScoreMC

Nonalaka said:
Camilla turned when she heard a familiar voice, a huge smile crossing her face "Kaz!!!" She called over, waving, she turned to the boy beside her "I'll let you read in peace now, let's hang out sometime okay?" (@Yoshiro ) she smiled at him before skipping towards kaz and giving him a quick hug "Hello!" She chimed "....that was used in the right situation, right?" She asked, furrowing her brows lightly, referring to the hug.
Kaz chuckled, "Hey Camilla! I didn't know you were here. Oh and the hug was at the perfect time good job!" He said hugging her back.

Kaz's fairy, flew over to Camilla and sat on her head like she did before. "Kaz was poking me." She pouted, puffing out her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"One of my heroes called and they think they might have found thorin" she said quietly to them as she took a step in and stood up straight with her hands behind her back "I was going to go check it out and thought you should know" she said to them

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay! Can I co-" Asuka started before Yoshino shot up."You're not going. I am, you need to stay here and rest." She said getting up from the bed and smoothing out her clothes.

Zero laughed, walking behind Akira. "True. Kids shouldn't be out past curfew, now should they?" Zero was wearing a cloak, using void to shroud his face. But obviously Akira would know it's Zero by voice alone.

@Fukushima Akira

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, walking behind Akira. "True. Kids shouldn't be out past curfew, now should they?" Zero was wearing a cloak, using void to shroud his face. But obviously Akira would know it's Zero by voice alone.
@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira changed his form to his most powerful one, his combat form. He manifested an olive green water proof coat and put the hood up. It began to rain as Akira continued walking until he heard a familiar voice echoing from behind him. He looked around at Zero and replied♅...

“ I was hoping you'd show up, Soulis. ”

tumblr_mkbgkxSDbO1r3t9xoo1_500_zpsbxjywesr.gif

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Hey Camilla! I didn't know you were here. Oh and the hug was at the perfect time good job!" He said hugging her back.

Kaz's fairy, flew over to Camilla and sat on her head like she did before. "Kaz was poking me." She pouted, puffing out her cheeks.
"Ah, really?! Yay!" She clapped her hands, with a prideful look in her eyes, proud she did something right. She giggled as the fairy landed on her head, her head darting toward kaz as the fairy told her what he did, "Katashi!, she's tiny, why'd you do that?" She said pouting a bit.

Nonalaka said:

((I don't mind, I was just wondering, Ahem sortaidonttobeabother))
(You're not being a bother. Promise.))

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](You're not being a bother. Promise.))

[/QUOTE]
((Okay :'D, I feel like I am at times, guess it'd s habit? Uhm, if you want we can time skip so they are already getting food? I don't mind))

Nonalaka said:
((Okay :'D, I feel like I am at times, guess it'd s habit? Uhm, if you want we can time skip so they are already getting food? I don't mind))
(Whatever you want is fine with me ^_^ ))

Roman said:
"Every time I make a clone it divides my power and I'm already a little weak from having, 'foreign' parts."
Jackie sighed "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice" She said before snapping her fingers making Roman a girl again "TAKE THAT!"

Zero smiled, The nearby plant life slowly dying as void leaked from Zero, destroying it. "If it makes you feel better, I got the other half of my powers back... One could say I am the void now, not just any being can touch me now unless I take... certain measures." Power rushed forth from him, creating a strong gust that tore trees out of the ground, flinging them into the distance. nearby buildings started collapsing, the debris flying away as well. The nearby people started melting, and turned to dust, blowing away in the gust as well. "Don't even bother bringing them back right now.. all you need to worry about is me, and I'm right here." Suddenly, some kind of barrier within Zero was released, he grinned. "Gate of Death... Open."

((Figured that since all the Sanctums are based off of naruto now, I had the right to do this. get rekt m8.))

@Fukushima Akira

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, really?! Yay!" She clapped her hands, with a prideful look in her eyes, proud she did something right. She giggled as the fairy landed on her head, her head darting toward kaz as the fairy told her what he did, "Katashi!, she's tiny, why'd you do that?" She said pouting a bit.
"Sorry... She was being a little bothersome this morning and I poked her. It wasn't even a hard poke." Kaz explained.

"But is it too much for a fairy as small as me!" She yelled back, still pouting with her cheeks puffed.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Me i have a free character finally someone like me my character Tim is lying on the courtyard )

[/QUOTE]
(Okay, Ima send Rin)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie sighed "I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice" She said before snapping her fingers making Roman a girl again "TAKE THAT!"
Roman frowned, "Goddammit! Jack-- We have to go." Roman jumped up and turned himself back into a male. "I'll be back later, or whenever! Just don't turn me into a girl or it's your head!" He shouted as he ran out of the bar.

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "Goddammit! Jack-- We have to go." Roman jumped up and turned himself back into a male. "I'll be back later, or whenever! Just don't turn me into a girl or it's your head!" He shouted as he ran out of the bar.
Jackie frowned and put her head on the table "God this is boring" She said to herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back