• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "oh. Well in. Sorry for making asumtions. Though it wouldn't have bothered me if you liked girls." She said as she giggled and smiled happily at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino laughed,"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not into girls. It's strictly guys for me." She said as she kicked her legs."If I did though, I probably would like you. Are you going to take a shower now?"

Nonalaka said:
"I'm glad to have met you" she chuckled, placing a small kiss on his lips before hugging onto him tightly.

((Oof I busted my lip it really hurts ;- ;) )
(Try to put some petroleum jelly or Vaseline on it))

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled "thank you" she said as she grabed the kunai then spun it around in her hand before slipping it back in her pocket then smiling inoccent ly at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

"I'm glad too" he said as he held onto her tightly as he closed his eyes and smiled happily
Winter looked at her and tilted her head,"Well....I should be going now. I have something I need to do."

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled "thank you" she said as she grabed the kunai then spun it around in her hand before slipping it back in her pocket then smiling inoccent ly at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

"I'm glad too" he said as he held onto her tightly as he closed his eyes and smiled happily
She smiled back as she brushed some of his hair from his face before nuzzling into his shoulder.

---------------

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Try to put some petroleum jelly or Vaseline on it))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah That's helping a little, thanks for the advice :'D))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not into girls. It's strictly guys for me." She said as she kicked her legs."If I did though, I probably would like you. Are you going to take a shower now?"
Lana giggled "it's no dissapointment. And yes" she said as she got up and streched before going into the bath room to wash up

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter looked at her and tilted her head,"Well....I should be going now. I have something I need to do."
"Can I come with" she asked childishky as she stared up at the girl with a smile on her face

Nonalaka said:
She smiled back as she brushed some of his hair from his face before nuzzling into his shoulder.
---------------

Daniel laughed a little as she nuzzled his shoulder then brought a hand to the back of her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "it's no dissapointment. And yes" she said as she got up and streched before going into the bath room to wash up

[/QUOTE]
Yoshino left the guest room and went back towards Asuka's room. She sighed as she slowly opened the door, seeing that she was once again asleep. Walking over to the side of her bed, she began to stroke her hair."Don't worry Suka-chan....I'll bring him to you in good health...." She said softly as she layed down next to her.

Nonalaka said:
---------------

(Anytime ^_^ ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana giggled "it's no dissapointment. And yes" she said as she got up and streched before going into the bath room to wash up

"Can I come with" she asked childishky as she stared up at the girl with a smile on her face

Daniel laughed a little as she nuzzled his shoulder then brought a hand to the back of her head

[/QUOTE]
She let out a small yawn "I should probably move before I fall asleep like this" she chuckled lightly.

Lana sighed as she got into the shower and washed up then got out wraping her self in a towel "this was a rough day" she said as she walked out to the bed and grabed the pajamas she had been given and slipped then on before sliding into the bed

Nonalaka said:
She let out a small yawn "I should probably move before I fall asleep like this" she chuckled lightly.
Daniel laughed "well it is pretty late sweetheart" he said softly as he pet the back of her head while smiling down at her

[/QUOTE]
Winter bit her lower lip,"I guess...."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Anytime ^_^ ))

[/QUOTE]
((Oh Btw, I was wondering, what's happening with moriko and madoka?, I was trying to see if I could get them to interact with others while they walked but everyone seems to be busy ;-;, do you want to continue? Or are you bored?))

"Zero.... Zero.... Wake up, Zero...." Zero groaned, shifting in bed. "Go away, I'm sleeping." The girl snuck under the covers, clinging to Zero, and stroking his hair. "Zero~ Wake up sleepy head~" Zero had no clue who it was, but the voice sounded feminine and her stroking felt nice, so he let it be and continued sleeping. "Zero.. Please wake up?" She blew onto his neck, which made Zero immediately shoot up, the girl still clinging onto him. "Okay, Who the hell are you? I'm in my house in the void, which not only is the void difficult to access, but my house has numerous layers of protection from outsiders." The girl smiled, crawling up in front of him and using his lap as a pillow. She traced her fingers along the sides of his ribs, seeming to enjoy... whatever she was doing. "Me? Hm... That's a good question. I'm you."

Zero scowled, not trying to push her away. " You? Me? I'd remember if I made a female version out of my self, would I not?" The girl giggled, ruffling his hair. "Of course you wouldn't. Your mother split you in half when you were born, so that you were able to handle that much power... The powers of a sanctum are no easy task. However, now that you are older you have the ability to handle all of it... Are you willing?" Zero paused for a moment, then burst out laughing. "Alright... Yeah, I have been ready. Thanks. But, whats the catch?" The girl giggled mischievously, closing all distance between them except for a single inch between their faces. "When I give you the power back, you'll fall madly in love with me... And I in love with you. Not by choice, but that's the way your powers were designed Zero... There is a catch though, and Akira has the same problem. It's called the Romeo and Juliet law." Zero muttered, "Oh god.... Can't wait to hear this."

The girl smiled again, beginning to explain "The Romeo and Juliet law makes it so that while around me, your powers slowly start fading away. If you stay near me too long, you can become mortal. However, when you stay away from me long enough your powers will come back." Zero frowned, leaning back against the backboard of the bed. "So that's why the powers are a problem... I accept the powers, but then I'll always want to be with you. So I'll either have to break myself and get over you somehow, and then have my full powers... Or, I could potentially fall too deeply in love with you... and never have my full powers again." The girl closed the distance between them once more, simply saying "Correct Mr. Zero. So, are you ready to accept these powers? Or will you back down? I mean, no challenge is too much of a challenge for Zero the Hero.... Right?"

Zero grinned, pulling her closer. "Of course... I'm Zero the Hero aren't I? If I ever want to take on that curséd Sanctum then I need more power... I accept the risk. I, Soulis Umbra Messor, accept your powers."

@Fukushima Akira

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter bit her lower lip,"I guess...."
Mika cheered and hugged the girl happily before staring up at her "so where are we going" she asked the way she was staring up at the girl gave off a dark and sinister aura

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana sighed as she got into the shower and washed up then got out wraping her self in a towel "this was a rough day" she said as she walked out to the bed and grabed the pajamas she had been given and slipped then on before sliding into the bed

Daniel laughed "well it is pretty late sweetheart" he said softly as he pet the back of her head while smiling down at her

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him and smiled "I suppose it is..." she chuckled "I guess I'll get ready to go to sleep then" she replied.

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him and smiled "I suppose it is..." she chuckled "I guess I'll get ready to go to sleep then" she replied.
Daniel smiled and hot up changing into some pajama pants then taking off his shirt then laying back down and sighing "I had fun sweetheart" he said softly

Kaz sighed as he flew around the school with nothing to do. "This place is so dead at the moment.... Now I know to wake up later next time." He said, coming to a soft landing in the courtyard.

His fairy flew out his pocket and bopped him on the head, "Why didn't you get me out of your pocket yesterday?!"

Kaz ignored her and started to poke at her with his finger.

giphy.gif

"Alright! Alright! Quit it you big butt!"

Kaz stopped and continued to look around. "Okay then."

(( I was bored ;-; ))

...♅Akira continued drinking the Sake, soon muttering as some of his powers released, causing a slight earthquake♅...

“ It's all my fault.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika cheered and hugged the girl happily before staring up at her "so where are we going" she asked the way she was staring up at the girl gave off a dark and sinister aura

[/QUOTE]
Winter shivered and took a step to the side before walking ahead of the girl,"To some....very important people."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and hot up changing into some pajama pants then taking off his shirt then laying back down and sighing "I had fun sweetheart" he said softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria clicked her fingers, she was now in t-shirt and Pajama shorts as she lay next to him and smiled "I had fun too" she chimed happily.

Lana got up about half an hour later when her phone rang and she picked it up "mam I think we found him" he said to lana before she nodded and got up "stay out of sight but keep an eye on it" she said before hanging up the phone and Geting dressed then heading back to the rolm they first arrived In and peeking into it "mam" she whispered into the room seeing if any one was awake

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter shivered and took a step to the side before walking ahead of the girl,"To some....very important people."
"Ok" mika said inocently to her as she started to walk along with chee a teddy bear appearing in her arms as she hugged it to her chest and walked

Nonalaka said:
Euloria clicked her fingers, she was now in t-shirt and Pajama shorts as she lay next to him and smiled "I had fun too" she chimed happily.
"That's good" he said as he layed there looking at her and smiling

Roman said:
Kaz sighed as he flew around the school with nothing to do. "This place is so dead at the moment.... Now I know to wake up later next time." He said, coming to a soft landing in the courtyard.

His fairy flew out his pocket and bopped him on the head, "Why didn't you get me out of your pocket yesterday?!"

Kaz ignored her and started to poke at her with his finger.

giphy.gif

"Alright! Alright! Quit it you big butt!"

Kaz stopped and continued to look around. "Okay then."

(( I was bored ;-; ))
((I have Camilla still in the courtyard if you want to interact with her?))

Daniel reaver]Lana got up about half an hour later when her phone rang and she picked it up "mam I think we found him" he said to lana before she nodded and got up "stay out of sight but keep an eye on it" she said before hanging up the phone and Geting dressed then heading back to the rolm they first arrived In and peeking into it "mam" she whispered into the room seeing if any one was awake [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

"Ok" mika said inocently to her as she started to walk along with chee a teddy bear appearing in her arms as she hugged it to her chest and walked

She giggled, kissing his cheek before nuzzling her face into his shoulder again happily.

Nonalaka said:
((I have Camilla still in the courtyard if you want to interact with her?))

She giggled, kissing his cheek before nuzzling her face into his shoulder again happily.
(( That'd be cool :P ))

Daniel reaver]Lana got up about half an hour later when her phone rang and she picked it up "mam I think we found him" he said to lana before she nodded and got up "stay out of sight but keep an eye on it" she said before hanging up the phone and Geting dressed then heading back to the rolm they first arrived In and peeking into it "mam" she whispered into the room seeing if any one was awake [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Asuka looked over at Lana,"Yes? What is it?" She asked as she sat up. Yoshino sighed and sat up as well, stretching her arms out in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back