• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Sorry... She was being a little bothersome this morning and I poked her. It wasn't even a hard poke." Kaz explained.

"But is it too much for a fairy as small as me!" She yelled back, still pouting with her cheeks puffed.
Camilla thought for a bit after his explanation, she walked up close to him and poked his cheek, not hard of course, her hands were pretty petite as it was so it didn't hurt much "There, that is on miss fairy's behalf" she explained, nodding lightly before giggling.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay :D ))
"Alrighty!, we're here" Moriko said as she placed her hand on her chin in thought, looking for a nice place to sit.

----------

@Shiroe Kurona @Mayyflower

((Our characters are at a restaurant if you want to join them somehow? :D if you want that is))
Madoka muzzled Moriko's cheek, floating behind her as he often did. "Anywhere you like is fine with me!" he said with a grin."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla thought for a bit after his explanation, she walked up close to him and poked his cheek, not hard of course, her hands were pretty petite as it was so it didn't hurt much "There, that is on miss fairy's behalf" she explained, nodding lightly before giggling.
Kaz chuckled when Camilla poked him, "See? Now we are even, happy?" He asked the fairy before looking at Camilla. "Thanks for solving that problem, I think she didn't like me after I poked her."

She giggled mischievously, "Kaz is a big smelly butt!"

Kaz frowned, "What happened to, 'get used to getting compliments'? All you ever do is call me a butt."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smiled, The nearby plant life slowly dying as void leaked from Zero, destroying it. "If it makes you feel better, I got the other half of my powers back... One could say I am the void now, not just any being can touch me now unless I take... certain measures." Power rushed forth from him, creating a strong gust that tore trees out of the ground, flinging them into the distance. nearby buildings started collapsing, the debris flying away as well. The nearby people started melting, and turned to dust, blowing away in the gust as well. "Don't even bother bringing them back right now.. all you need to worry about is me, and I'm right here." Suddenly, some kind of barrier within Zero was released, he grinned. "Gate of Death... Open."

((Figured that since all the Sanctums are based off of naruto now, I had the right to do this. get rekt m8.))

@Fukushima Akira
...♅The olive green coat around Akira disintegrated into black flames. As this happened, Akira shot into the sky and began flying towards the forest. As he did so, he thought♅...

“ I need to lure him away from the city. The forest should do. ”

tumblr_mmg8p7rVAY1rw0ls2o1_r2_500_zps6stkjqg4.gif

((( They aren't. It's just Sanctums can activate the Sharingan xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The olive green coat around Akira disintegrated into black flames. As this happened, Akira shot into the sky and began flying towards the forest. As he did so, he thought♅...
“ I need to lure him away from the city. The forest should do. ”

tumblr_mmg8p7rVAY1rw0ls2o1_r2_500_zps6stkjqg4.gif

((( They aren't. It's just Sanctums can activate the Sharingan xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(That moment when he tried to make the Eight-Gates a move of Sanctums only....Drake is not happy xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"That's...a hard question to answer. If I had to, I would say...I am a chaos engine." he said, finally finding the fairy base within his DNA. He prepared it for transformation, as he continued to speak to the girl on his palm.

[/QUOTE]
Navi watched carefully. "A chaos engine?" She tilted her head to the side.

shortyshot8 said:
(That moment when he tried to make the Eight-Gates a move of Sanctums only....Drake is not happy xD )
((( I'm sure he was only using it. It's the Sharingan that is Sanctum-only. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm sure he was only using it. It's the Sharingan that is Sanctum-only. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Thank god xD Sure Eight-Gates can make you FUCKING STRONG but it is still a move that Mortals can use such as Drake)

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka muzzled Moriko's cheek, floating behind her as he often did. "Anywhere you like is fine with me!" he said with a grin."

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "Alright, how abouuuuuut over here!" She said happily as she made her way over to a seat she liked "So, what're you hungry for?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked behind her bench and saw someone sleeping in the grass. She gets up and walks over to the sleeping guy. "Hey, wake up" she says shaking him
Tim wakes up and looks around and sees a girl infront of him Stop disturbing me

shortyshot8 said:
(Thank god xD Sure Eight-Gates can make you FUCKING STRONG but it is still a move that Mortals can use such as Drake)
((( The power depends on the user. For instance, Guy using his Inner Gates would make him stronger than Lee using his Inner Gates. )))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim entered the bar and sat next to a women and ordered a beer Uhhhh may i have a beer

[/QUOTE]
Jackie lifted her head a little "Hey there T" She said before placing her head down again

Zero laughed, flashing from his position and appearing in front of Akira, side kicking him in the gut and sending him back to the city. "Oh no you don't, I chose where we were to fight. If you knew I was out and about, it's your fault for getting yourself drunk at a bar." His power released even more, the sky becoming grey, and eventually pitch black. He drew his sword, walking slowly and letting the blade make a grinding sound as he skimmed it along the pavement. "Any last words? You won't have your heavenly form to save you this time."

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The power depends on the user. For instance, Guy using his Inner Gates would make him stronger than Lee using his Inner Gates. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Fair enough xD )

((Honestly, the eight gate is suppose to kill you after use. But Zero is now literally made of void, so he is death. So how can a gate of death kill death? :P ))

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie lifted her head a little "Hey there T" She said before placing her head down again
Whats wrong Jackie You changed to your female form again? T said as he got the drink and started drinking alot and got drunk

PixelScoreMC said:
((Honestly, the eight gate is suppose to kill you after use. But Zero is now literally made of void, so he is death. So how can a gate of death kill death? :P ))
(And my brain is now broken xD )

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled when Camilla poked him, "See? Now we are even, happy?" He asked the fairy before looking at Camilla. "Thanks for solving that problem, I think she didn't like me after I poked her."

She giggled mischievously, "Kaz is a big smelly butt!"

Kaz frowned, "What happened to, 'get used to getting compliments'? All you ever do is call me a butt."
"You're welcome!" She said with a small chuckle before noticing him frown "I'm sure she doesn't mean it!" She said with a small smile "uhm, uhm...you have nice hair!" She said trying to think up a compliment so he wouldn't frown.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Whats wrong Jackie You changed to your female form again? T said as he got the drink and started drinking alot and got drunk

[/QUOTE]
Jackie laughed a little "No one wants to kiss me" She said sadly as she looked down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back