• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Leon smiled. "Thanks. This is the first time I've ever had natural wings. If it wasn't for my instincts, I probably wouldn't be able to -" suddenly, Leons wings stuttered, and he dropped a bit lower. "Uh-oh...." he said, as his wings stopped holding him. He released Navi from his arms as he started to fall backwards.

[/QUOTE]
Navi quickly grabbed Leon so he wouldn't fall back. "You okay?" She asks looking at him

Roman said:
Kaz smiled, "Thanks, I like your hair too. I like both your hairstyles. In a way they're similar."

Kaz's fairy mumbled something, but is was hard to make out, "my name is..."

"What was that? I don't think anyone heard you."

"I said my name is, Minako. There now you know my name, I only told you because I was tired of being called, Kaz's fairy." Minako pouted.
"Thank you!, I guess they are similar!' She giggled "Mi-na-ko" Camilla said quietly to herself, just like before, "that's a very cute name... why'd you not want to share it?" She gave her a confused look.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, snapping his fingers and causing the cage to disappear. The people inside the cage, ran away in fear, getting as far away as possible. "I forget that you have half a brain on your head sometimes. I didn't need the extra talk, I just wanted to fight in the city... A place I choose for once, Yeah? Because if I remember correctly, you always lure me to some place in order to fight me. and that bugs me." He held his palms out, summoning a sphere of void, and a sphere of light. "I learned some alchemy the other day... let's see what element this makes."
He laughed, as the two spheres slowly touched each other. When they touched, the ground instantly split into millions of cracks, and the sky rumbled loudly. The more he brought them together, the more the walls of reality were breaking. Light and void should never tried to be mixed. "If you try stopping me, it could destroy the earth! So I recommend you let me keep it contained until It's finished."

(Option 1: Stop Zero from creating this new element, and destabilize it causing utter destruction as never seen before.

Option 2: Let Zero finish, but have to deal with a new element that has never been seen before.

Option 3: Something creative that isn't options 1 or 2.)

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira then made all of the citizens within the city appear within the school. He dropped onto the ground and spoke, as he appeared beside Zero, placing his hand onto the ball. His eyes suddenly changed to the Rinnegan. At that moment, the ball vanished. At the same time, Akira slammed his heel into Zero's ribcage and sending him through multiple buildings. He spoke♅...

“ There's one thing you don't know. I can absorb any powers you throw at me. ”

tumblr_mqhpn6oYhJ1r3rdh2o1_500_zpsng0cug3l.gif

Roman watched the events unfold from atop a skyscraper. His eyes going wide at how fun everything looked. "I wanna fight! Damn you both for being the strongest Sanctums." He mumbled to himself. Roman then waved his hand and chuckled, "These guys are both amazing fighters though. Am I right?"

tumblr_static_bnx9adgpn4g8g8sogg808csc_640_v2.gif

He then remembered he was alone. "Oh right...."

Roman said:
Roman watched the events unfold from atop a skyscraper. His eyes going wide at how fun everything looked. "I wanna fight! Damn you both for being the strongest Sanctums." He mumbled to himself. Roman then waved his hand and chuckled, "These guys are both amazing fighters though. Am I right?"
tumblr_static_bnx9adgpn4g8g8sogg808csc_640_v2.gif

He then remembered he was alone. "Oh right...."
((( I laughed way too much at this xD )))

Nonalaka said:
"Thank you!, I guess they are similar!' She giggled "Mi-na-ko" Camilla said quietly to herself, just like before, "that's a very cute name... why'd you not want to share it?" She gave her a confused look.
Kaz nodded, "It is a cute name. I too want to know why you didn't tell us until now."

Minako grinned, "Because, Kaz is a butt." She said happily.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I laughed way too much at this xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I couldn't agree more xD )

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Madoka stroked his cheek. "Hmmm...how about...fish!" He said. They had come here for sushi, after all. It only made sense that they get some. He let go of Moriko, and slid into the booth next to her, as he let out his cat ears and tail. His tail started to stroke Moriko's side, as his ears twitched happily.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, of course" she let out a giggle as his tail brushed her side as it was ticklish. "I was thinking, is tomorrow okay for your swimming lesson?" She asked

Zero laughed, as the last building he was about to go through seemed to bend as it caught him. "I wanted to be flashy about it, but oh well." He summoned the light and dark spheres together once more, but this time instantly. "Interesting element.. but it serves no use to me. I was hoping for something a bit more interesting." He made the element disappear, reappearing on the ground, about 30 feet from Akira. "Now come down here and fight me like a man, no powers, no weapons. Just fists." He sheathed his sword, the sword disappearing from his side. "I mean, unless you aren't a man. It wouldn't surprise me if you were female though." He laughed, waiting for his reaction.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tried her best to keep her composure, she didn't want to get in a state where her powers would "tick" as she would call it, if she were to get nervous to a degree where she would randomly teleport or something it would be horribly embarrassing, she looked towards Ryft twiddling her thumbs, he seemed worse than herself "....Are you alright?" She asked.
Ryft nodded, his blush apparent despite his attempts to hide it.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] "I love you too, Elyse." Kili replied, pecking her on the lips. "I love you, and I will be with you until the end of time itself. I promise." He said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse hid her face again. Not out of embarassment, but because she didn't want Kili seeing her upset.

"You promise? For sure?"

She didn't want to be alone again.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "It is a cute name. I too want to know why you didn't tell us until now."

Minako grinned, "Because, Kaz is a butt." She said happily.
Camilla laughed "Is that your real reason?" She asked as she rocked on her heels lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Navi quickly grabbed Leon so he wouldn't fall back. "You okay?" She asks looking at him
"Yeah, I'm fine." Leon said, looking up at Navi, nodding, and turning his gaze to his back.

"I don't know how to use my wings, however. Not these organic ones, at least. " He said, as he struggled to get them started again. Sadly they kind of sputtered to life and died repeatedly, like a car engine.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, of course" she let out a giggle as his tail brushed her side as it was ticklish. "I was thinking, is tomorrow okay for your swimming lesson?" She asked
"Well, I might have to clear out some nap time from my schedule, but I think I can manage that." Madoka said jokingly.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla laughed "Is that your real reason?" She asked as she rocked on her heels lightly.
Minako smiled, "Yes! Kaz is a butt and a butt doesn't need to know names because they can't talk anyway." She explained, giggling when she finished.

Kaz sat on a bench and sighed, "Minako, you'are so cruel.... I can speak. See? I just said your name...."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, as the last building he was about to go through seemed to bend as it caught him. "I wanted to be flashy about it, but oh well." He summoned the light and dark spheres together once more, but this time instantly. "Interesting element.. but it serves no use to me. I was hoping for something a bit more interesting." He made the element disappear, reappearing on the ground, about 30 feet from Akira. "Now come down here and fight me like a man, no powers, no weapons. Just fists." He sheathed his sword, the sword disappearing from his side. "I mean, unless you aren't a man. It wouldn't surprise me if you were female though." He laughed, waiting for his reaction.
...♅Akira smirked and replied as he began walking towards Zero♅...

“ Oh, sorry. Was I meant to be offended? You're just mad because your mother has a bigger dick than you. As for the fighting with fists, fine. I'm gonna enjoy beating you down. ”

Lumina said:
Elyse hid her face again. Not out of embarassment, but because she didn't want Kili seeing her upset.

"You promise? For sure?"

Kili nodded. Besides his promise to save Elyse, he had never been so sure about anything in his life.

"I promise."

Lumina said:

"You promise? For sure?"

She continued to twiddle her thumbs as she averted her gaze out the window. How was she to process the situation? She felt if she were to talk, shed make things worse. She sighed lightly "U-uhm, its a nice view isn't it?" She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Yeah, I'm fine." Leon said, looking up at Navi, nodding, and turning his gaze to his back.
"I don't know how to use my wings, however. Not these organic ones, at least. " He said, as he struggled to get them started again. Sadly they kind of sputtered to life and died repeatedly, like a car engine.

"Well, I might have to clear out some nap time from my schedule, but I think I can manage that." Madoka said jokingly.

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "Are you sure? I don't want you falling asleep in the water" she replied as the waiter took their orders and left.

Roman began laughing, holding his sides. "Since when did Sanctums double as comedians?!" He then thought about himself. "Oh yeah... I am funny...." he said tapping his chin. "I guess I am the funniest Sanctum." He said with a slight chuckle. "Oh I feel a cough coming..." he pulled down his mask and looked over.

tumblr_ma343omRnf1rb7h2eo1_500.gif

"What? Never seen a guy with big sexy lips?"

Zero laughed, "Ah... but you'd like my mama's dick up your ass, wouldn't you?" He laughed, as he disappeared from his current position and appeared in the air above him, sending a kick downwards towards his skull.

Roman said:
Minako smiled, "Yes! Kaz is a butt and a butt doesn't need to know names because they can't talk anyway." She explained, giggling when she finished.

Kaz sat on a bench and sighed, "Minako, you'are so cruel.... I can speak. See? I just said your name...."
She giggled before looking over to kaz "If it helps, I don't think you're a butt" she said as she sat beside him smiling lightly.

Nonalaka said:
She giggled before looking over to kaz "If it helps, I don't think you're a butt" she said as she sat beside him smiling lightly.
"Thank you. At least someone doesn't see me as a walking fart bucket. As for you Minako, you're just cruel." Kaz said smiling.

Minako gave a cute little frown, "I guess you've got me to crack. I do like you and you're not a butt. We are friends."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, "Ah... but you'd like my mama's dick up your ass, wouldn't you?" He laughed, as he disappeared from his current position and appeared in the air above him, sending a kick downwards towards his skull.
...♅Akira dodged the kick and replied♅...

“ Not on the first date. ”

...♅He followed through with his dodge and kicked the side of Zero's knee, causing it to buckle. He jumped back and looked at him, his Rinnegan deactivating and his Tengan re-activating♅...

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Yeah, I'm fine." Leon said, looking up at Navi, nodding, and turning his gaze to his back.

[/QUOTE]
Navi watched. "Do you need pixie dust?" She asks watching his wings sputter

(Anyone else open?)

Maki- Cafe

Lexi- awake just not her self anymore

Raven- walking in the courtyard

Kyle- beach

Harper- ???

Levi- Music room

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman jumped off the building and sighed, "I am just gonna watch the fight up close. It isn't like they plan on attacking me anyway..." Roman stuffed his hands in his pocket and took a seat, on the ground.

"Don't mind me. I'm just gonna read some novels and watch you guys fight...." he said as if they we're paying any attention to him anyways.

@Fukushima Akira

@PixelScoreMC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back