• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh! So he uses like...gadgets?" She smiled "that's pretty cool!, huuu, I never realised the ocean was so boring!" She flopped back and lay on the floor.
Kaz walked over to the window and opened his blinds a little and then sat back down. He tossed a pillow at Camilla and sighed, "Land can be boring too, but since you were naturally from the ocean AND spent most of your life there, I know what you mean."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Of course Im here. Forever is a pretty long time, remember?" Kili said, stroking her cheek softly. "Did you have a bad dream?" he asked.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse nodded, curling into Kili's chest, her body somewhat listening to her. She sniffed, trying to stop herself from crying. It wasn't working that well, and at random moments tears would slip out and she'd end up on the verge of another series of sobs. Part of it was gratitude that Kili was here, part of it was getting over the terror from the dream. Either way, she was pretty shaken.

Roman said:
"It's goin' good. Just thought, I'd come watch the fight. How about you?" Roman asked, flipping the pages in his book.
Violetta kept playing her game. Sounds were coming from the system and it sounded like she was winning.

"I felt a lot of fighting going on and figured something was going down. I love a good fight. Plus I figured I'd help clean up after and return the area to pre-war conditions. Interesting book?"

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden nods "thisll be fun" he says
Viper nodded as she looked at Harper in the small glass bottle. "When she wakes up, she won't remember a thing, she will be someone completely different.. Evil" she says grinning to herself

Nonalaka said:
"I was letting you know just in case someone gave you different information than I did, some people expect such things, I don't, I just like the view..... You seemed nervous so I thought maybe someone did..." she said quietly.
Ryft swallowed, continuing to look out the window.

"No it's just... I don't understand why I'm so nervous around you. All the time."

His blush returned to his cheeks.

Mayyflower said:
Maki nods and snaps her fingers and a little tanning chair appeared. Maki layed down on the chair.
Cam blushed a little "God this is embarrassing" He said nervously

Mayyflower said:
Viper nodded as she looked at Harper in the small glass bottle. "When she wakes up, she won't remember a thing, she will be someone completely different.. Evil" she says grinning to herself
Jayden nods "what fo you plan on doing after miss?" He asks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and spoke, preparing himself♅...
“ I think that's enough for a warm up. It's time to get serious. Show me how much your powers have grown, Soulis. ”

tumblr_mr61f7vobe1rsq581o1_500_zpsyhjdlovo.gif

[/QUOTE]
"In other words... Enough talk, Let's fight." Zero snapped his fingers, his true form coming forth with his armor equip.

4450889-5356232756-hashi.png

Zero reached his hand into the air, a sword radiating darkness falling gently from the sky. He reached out, and gently grabbed the sword. He let the tip of the blade hit the ground, and when it did so, caused a massive crater in the ground. He suddenly beamed towards Akira, breaking the space between them and condensing it so it seemed he instantaneously appeared in front of him. A strong gust blew towards Akira when Zero brought his sword towards his head, grinning.

"This is the same sword I killed you with earlier."

LunaCrosby said:
Jayden nods "what fo you plan on doing after miss?" He asks.
Viper glanced up at Jayden. "Well my dear, I plan on taking her home and with Harper..." She says humming at the thought. "We will kill her.. We don't need her" she says looking back at Lexi

Lumina said:
Violetta kept playing her game. Sounds were coming from the system and it sounded like she was winning.
"I felt a lot of fighting going on and figured something was going down. I love a good fight. Plus I figured I'd help clean up after and return the area to pre-war conditions. Interesting book?"

@Roman
Roman immediately put the book away. He then smiled and waved a hand.

tumblr_npbeeqSQNv1tp5t8go1_500.gif

"What book?" He asked as if it was never there.

LunaCrosby said:
(Hushh)
Ally stands behind him, she shrugs and pokes his shoulder "Hello" she smiled.
Shingo practically jumped and face planted off the bench. "Ouch! You got to stop scaring me like that!" He pouted.

PixelScoreMC said:
((So like, is red text the new sanctum thing...? Cause roman uses it, Akira uses it, am I being left out?!!? Dx))
(( I use it for the color of his eye >.> Akira had it before me ))

Mayyflower said:
Maki laughed a bit. "Yea I know right" she says smiling a little
Cam sighed "You should be able to do the front just call me when you get to the back" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back