• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Allys eyes widened and she turned around, crossing her arms. "You didn't need to yell" she pouted.
Shingo did the same as he turned around. "Well don't scare me like that, maybe I wouldn't yell if you kept doing that."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, dark red is my favourite colour, I dunno why Roman has it though, as I had it first D:< )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I just said why xD ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo did the same as he turned around. "Well don't scare me like that, maybe I wouldn't yell if you kept doing that."
"You still didn't need to yell" she says "only bad cats get yelled at and I'm not a bad cat" she mumbles.

Zero laughed, as his eyes glowed red and black. It swirled, and then locked in place. "Soulis commands you, Revert!"

The sky flashed red for a moment, and returned to normal. As the fire came towards him, his blade reformed in his hands, from the melted heap it was made into. He slammed the sword into the ground, and the flames were diverted around Zero, scorching the nearby earth. When it faded away, and the smoke disappeared, Zero picked his sword back up. "I'm not that easy to fool."

@Fukushima Akira

LunaCrosby said:
(Whut ( O.o ))
PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, as his eyes glowed red and black. It swirled, and then locked in place. "Soulis commands you, Revert!"
The sky flashed red for a moment, and returned to normal. As the fire came towards him, his blade reformed in his hands, from the melted heap it was made into. He slammed the sword into the ground, and the flames were diverted around Zero, scorching the nearby earth. When it faded away, and the smoke disappeared, Zero picked his sword back up. "I'm not that easy to fool."

@Fukushima Akira

LunaCrosby said:
"You still didn't need to yell" she says "only bad cats get yelled at and I'm not a bad cat" she mumbles.
Shingo growled. "Well maybe you are..." He said, knowing it wasn't entirely true but was still mad at her.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before having an idea "Here this should help" He said using his Ice powers to cool off the food a little
He lets off a soft giggle as he grabs two forks and holds one out to William "thank you" he says in a playful tone "you know fire and ice don't mix that much" he said sticking his tongue out playfully at William

Shingo growled. "Well maybe you are..." He said, knowing it wasn't entirely true but was still mad at her.
On the ground lies a nice big piece if cheesecake. So yummy and tasty, and ready to be eaten. But who will eat such a delicacy?

[QUOTE="James foxflame]He lets off a soft giggle as he grabs two forks and holds one out to William "thank you" he says in a playful tone "you know fire and ice don't mix that much" he said sticking his tongue out playfully at William

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and took the fork before using his finger to poke him in the tongue "Or so they say"

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh... sorry" he says and frowns.
"Its Alright" she replied shaking her head lightly "you have nothing to be sorry for" she smiled a bit.

Ally immedietly got a hurt look and she stared blankly in front of her "n-no I'm not!" She says.

LunaCrosby said:
(In zeh park reading a boooook ^-^)
(Okay!)

Ulqui sighed as he sat down on a bench in the park,"Where the hell is everyone? And where on earth is Lu? I haven't seen her in awhile..." He muttered as he looked up at the sky.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and took the fork before using his finger to poke him in the tongue "Or so they say"
He giggles then looks back down at his food as if it was his prey gripping his fork dipping it in the stir fry and puts it in his mouth chewing softly enjoying the taste "oh my this turned out a lot better" he said in a delighted tone"

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, curling into Kili's chest, her body somewhat listening to her. She sniffed, trying to stop herself from crying. It wasn't working that well, and at random moments tears would slip out and she'd end up on the verge of another series of sobs. Part of it was gratitude that Kili was here, part of it was getting over the terror from the dream. Either way, she was pretty shaken.
"Hey, its alright, Ellie, its alright..." Kili said, brushing the tears from Elyse's eyes. He lifted her chin to look her in the eyes, smiling warmly at her. "It was only a dream. You'll never be alone again. Never again..." He said, kissing her cheek, and hugging her.

[QUOTE="James foxflame]He giggles then looks back down at his food as if it was his prey gripping his fork dipping it in the stir fry and puts it in his mouth chewing softly enjoying the taste "oh my this turned out a lot better" he said in a delighted tone"

[/QUOTE]
William was already finished "Wow that was amazing" He said happily before licking the finger he poked Seto's tongue with "Hmm....I might not mind kissing you someday" He said teasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
(Okay!)
Ulqui sighed as he sat down on a bench in the park,"Where the hell is everyone? And where on earth is Lu? I haven't seen her in awhile..." He muttered as he looked up at the sky.
Lucy was reading a book in the park, a couple people around her and calling her names as she did her best to ignore them.

Roman said:
"It's a pillow, it's what we lay on heads on when we sleep." Kaz said happily. He then listened to her talk about how her parents were strict. "Maybe they were overprotective. Some parents care for their children to the point where they barely even let them outside, but you're here now and you're able to do whatever." Kaz smiled and thought for a moment. "Not everything though, not all things are good to do."
She nodded as she still hugged the pillow "I know, I don't hate them for it really, It shows they care." She blinked a few times "I won't do bad things" she said shaking her head.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally immedietly got a hurt look and she stared blankly in front of her "n-no I'm not!" She says.
Roman said:
On the ground lies a nice big piece if cheesecake. So yummy and tasty, and ready to be eaten. But who will eat such a delicacy?
Shingo saw the utter perfection of the cheesecake and drooled. "Must... Not... Fall for it... Dang it! CHEESECAKE!!!" He squealed as he scarfed it down.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy was reading a book in the park, a couple people around her and calling her names as she did her best to ignore them.
Ulqui looked over at a group of people and frowned,"So fucking loud. Can't they keep it down." He said, shoving himself off the seat and making his way over to them."Hey! What are you guys doing? You're pretty loud for me to hear you."

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I'm still sorry for asking" he says.
"If I minded, I wouldn't have mentioned him at all, its really okay" she said before wiping blood from her nose again "ah crap" she muttered under her breath as she furrowed her brow.

Shingo saw the utter perfection of the cheesecake and drooled. "Must... Not... Fall for it... Dang it! CHEESECAKE!!!" He squealed as he scarfed it down.
Celia appeared next to them and blinked,"What? I didn't mean to come here....what are you doing?" She asked, staring at the guy on the ground. @LunaCrosby

PixelScoreMC said:

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira manifested a large scythe and replied as he now stood behind Zero, the scythe's blade mere inches away from his neck♅...

“ Oh really? Then explain why I'm behind you? ”

Madara_en_la_Cuarta_Guerra_HD_zpsxosjlzgv.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back