• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah it can" He said before blushing a little "I-I feel the same way" He said nervously
He lets off a soft giggle and leans back in his chair taking a shy position again "I don't feel like aimlessly wondering the halls so I think I may just sit back here with you he said blushing more

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy set her book down "I'm fine" she says and wipes her face.

"Is she fully transformed into evil?" Jayden asks.
Viper grinned "not yet.. She will wake up normal but later on she will do things she's never thought once of doing, her personality will change, bits by bits she will change" she says as Lexi wakes up.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy set her book down "I'm fine" she says and wipes her face.

"Is she fully transformed into evil?" Jayden asks.
"Lucy?!" Ulqui exclaimed before he growled."You don't look okay at all. I'm killing these guys. I don't care anymore, they hurt you and they're paying for it." He said before throwing his fist out and hitting one of the guys in the face.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed as his blade appeared near his leg, blocking the scythe. "That's funny, you're the same way? I guess I'll just stop making useless moves then. You see, theirs a flaw in your plan... Just because you can tell where I'll be, doesn't mean that you'll be able to prevent it."
...♅Akira smirked and replied, slowly walking towards Zero as his scythe's red blade shined from the reflection of the sun♅...

“ Correct, it means I can intercept and eliminate it. ”

Madara-Uchiha-image-madara-uchiha-36213933-500-736_zpsqxjc3pvu.jpg

[QUOTE="James foxflame]He lets off a soft giggle and leans back in his chair taking a shy position again "I don't feel like aimlessly wondering the halls so I think I may just sit back here with you he said blushing more

[/QUOTE]
William sits next to him "Sounds good...Though with you anything sounds good" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushes "I need to stay calm" He said to himself as he pored some lotion on his hands and began rubbing it on her back
Maki tensed up a little and closed her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Lucy?!" Ulqui exclaimed before he growled."You don't look okay at all. I'm killing these guys. I don't care anymore, they hurt you and they're paying for it." He said before throwing his fist out and hitting one of the guys in the face.
(*awaits thine reply*)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo smirked and pointed his thumb at himself. "I have my ways, you have yours." He said, pointing at her for emphasis.
"Yup. You're really strange. I don't think your ways will work, you don't have much going for you." Celia said honestly, a smile on her face.

Roman said:
"Great to know we feel the same way. If I lost a friend, I'd probably die!" Kaz said jokingly. "What are some bad things?" He rubbed his head, before giving her a big list of bad things. "Read that."
Camilla read through the list before furrowing brows "why would I do any of these things?" She said with a pout before chuckling "Ah well, I wanna see the game!"

LunaCrosby said:
She blushed even more, the mood swing confused her.
Shingo kissed her head and snuggled her. "Kitty is so soft..." He said, blushing a little with a smile. The cheesecake effect started to wear off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Lucy heard what he said and went wide eyed. "Kill them?" She said quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yup. You're really strange. I don't think your ways will work, you don't have much going for you." Celia said honestly, a smile on her face.
Shingo frowned and looked away. "Geez, I know I don't have a lot going for me, but you don't have to point it out..." He said as his eyes started to change to grey again.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam continued rubbing it on her back "God this is making me hungry...." He said to himself
Maki blinked her eyes a couple of times before blushing slightly.

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, his book held in one hand. She looked at Roman, one eye closed and her tounge stuck out in a teasing manner.
"I dunno, do you mean this one?"

Elyse curled into him more, feeling his actions helped her calm down to just sniffles.

"You're so warm."

Eventually her eyes closed from a combination of warmth and the exhaustion from crying, and she soon fell into a dream less slumber.
Roman chuckled and used Kamui on the book, sending it to a different dimension. "Sorry to tell you, but whatever is there is untouchable by you and your powers." He said taking a bow. He turned his head to finish watching the fight. "I know. I'm awesome."

Mayyflower said:
Maki blinked her eyes a couple of times before blushing slightly.
Cam sighed as he continued "D-Damn it" He said to himself as he was getting too hungry from this

Nonalaka said:
"If I minded, I wouldn't have mentioned him at all, its really okay" she said before wiping blood from her nose again "ah crap" she muttered under her breath as she furrowed her brow.
@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy heard what he said and went wide eyed. "Kill them?" She said quietly
"I did say I'd do that right?" Ulqui asked as he kicked someone in the stomach, sending them flying into a tree."If you don't want me to, then fine. I'll just rough 'em up a bit." He smirked slightly before grabbing someone by the hair and smashing their head into the ground, breaking their nose."I was suppose to protect you and I already fucked up. Might as well make it up."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he continued "D-Damn it" He said to himself as he was getting too hungry from this
Maki watched kids playing in the sand. "Almost done?" She asks

Shingo kissed her head and snuggled her. "Kitty is so soft..." He said, blushing a little with a smile. The cheesecake effect started to wear off.
"How am I soft?" She asks and continues to blush.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla read through the list before furrowing brows "why would I do any of these things?" She said with a pout before chuckling "Ah well, I wanna see the game!"
Kaz shrugged, "Some people end up like that..." he then began to set up the game and soon started to play. "Well, that's Batman..."

Mayyflower said:
Maki watched kids playing in the sand. "Almost done?" She asks
Cam finally finishes "Ye-Yeah" He said before sitting down "Damn it now I'm hungry....But I can't do that" He said looking down

Shingo frowned and looked away. "Geez, I know I don't have a lot going for me, but you don't have to point it out..." He said as his eyes started to change to grey again.
"Sorry...." Celia said softly,"I'm just a bit cranky today. I'm really sorry. I can give you more cheesecake if you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back