• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirks and leans his face close "Why do I not believe you?" He asked teasingly
Maki backed her head back a little. "I don't know maybe cause your stubborn" she smirks

Mayyflower said:
Maki backed her head back a little. "I don't know maybe cause your stubborn" she smirks
Cam smirked "I like you" He said before leaning back still keeping his tail wrapped around her leg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo kept blushing more and more. "What!? That's not true! Well... Maybe it is... Wait! No it's not!" He said unsure of his own feelings.
Ally stared at him with a confused look.

LunaCrosby said:
"I-I don't know but you keep saying you love me!" she says and trys to stop blushing

"Who the hell do you think?!" He snapped and growled with a pissed off expression
Lexi released him. "Your useless." She growls and begins to walk away. "I don't know why I was ever friends with you" she says angrily

LunaCrosby said:
"I kinda forgot" he chuckled
"Okay, I'm pretty sure you are lying and you do remember and now I'm curious, but I'll leave it" she laughed lightly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie frowned before speaking "I can't stay like this it's not good" She said before falling into her chest from being drunk "Hot" She said to herself
Asuka shoved Jackie off of her,"No! Don't do that. I'll change you back, just....no!" She exclaimed, drawing out her wand and quickly changing back to a guy. A black necklaces appeared around his neck after he was back to normal.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi released him. "Your useless." She growls and begins to walk away. "I don't know why I was ever friends with you" she says angrily
Zero growls in a dragon like manner "your fucking useless for not keeping your eye on your own sister" he snaps angrily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shoved Jackie off of her,"No! Don't do that. I'll change you back, just....no!" She exclaimed, drawing out her wand and quickly changing back to a guy. A black necklaces appeared around his neck after he was back to normal.
Jack looked confused "What's this?" He asked looking at the necklace

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Ok let's time skip)

[/QUOTE]
((Okay :D ))

Euloria eyes slowly opened as she mumbled something and closed them again, snuggling back into her spot, not wanting to get up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked confused "What's this?" He asked looking at the necklace
Asuka looked at the necklace,"I don't know.... It shouldn't be much of a problem. Just leave it." She said, smiling at him."I'll just say it's a gift for being a good servant."

Nonalaka said:
((Okay :D ))
Euloria eyes slowly opened as she mumbled something and closed them again, snuggling back into her spot, not wanting to get up.
Danial moaned in his sleep slightly as he tightened his grip around euloria when she stirred kissing her four head in his sleep

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at the necklace,"I don't know.... It shouldn't be much of a problem. Just leave it." She said, smiling at him."I'll just say it's a gift for being a good servant."
Jack smiled "Thank you Asuka-San!" He said happily before warping back to Nora

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "I like you" He said before leaning back still keeping his tail wrapped around her leg
Maki smiled. "Hm, I'm a likable person" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Danial moaned in his sleep slightly as he tightened his grip around euloria when she stirred kissing her four head in his sleep

[/QUOTE]
She opened her eyes and looked up at him and chuckled lightly as he held her tighter 'looks like I'm stuck here, well I'm not gonna complain, I'm cosy' she thought to herself as she snuggled into him happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero growls in a dragon like manner "your fucking useless for not keeping your eye on your own sister" he snaps angrily.
Lexi stops and turns around her eyes full of hatred. "I WAS FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS" she yelled throwing him against a tree. Lexi's eyes widen as she walks away wanting to go back to see if he was okay but she couldn't control her actions.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "So who is your boyfriend?" He asked creating a water chair to sit on
Maki blushed. "I don't have one..." She says embarrassed

Daniel slowly upended his eyes half way then looked down forgetting every thing about him being with euloria for a sec due to him being so tired as he closed his eyes again

@Nonalaka

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stops and turns around her eyes full of hatred. "I WAS FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS" she yelled throwing him against a tree. Lexi's eyes widen as she walks away wanting to go back to see if he was okay but she couldn't control her actions.

Maki blushed. "I don't have one..." She says embarrassed
Cam smirked "Good" He said before leaning close and giving her a quick kiss on the nose before leaning back

Liara stood there before she smiled and looked down a little as she brought her hands to her chest "I love Tyler" she whispered to her self before she smiled more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back