• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ahh, right...." she let out another yawn "Hey, why did I have to follow you closely and stuff on the way here? You never really explained...would I get in trouble if I didn't?"
(( Sorry for that late reply I was busy :/ ))

"I think you'd get in trouble, I don't know. I didn't really pay attention to the rules about the dorms, so I felt that it'd be best to sneak you in." Kaz explained.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack yelled out in pain "Wh-Who the hell are you!?" He yelled into the darkness
"I'm Yoshino, Suka-chan's first creation." She appeared in front of him and laughed."How do you feel?" She grinned at him as the glow on the necklace change from red to purple as the pain slowly died down.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Yoshino, Suka-chan's first creation." She appeared in front of him and laughed."How do you feel?" She grinned at him as the glow on the necklace change from red to purple as the pain slowly died down.
Jack's breathing was heavy "Like hell" He said looking her in the eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I can fight it off for a while longer" He said softly "I just don't want to ruin what we have going by doing something like that.....That is unless you are okay with that....."
Maki watched the waves. "Oh" is all she could say

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's breathing was heavy "Like hell" He said looking her in the eyes
"Oh good. It worked!" Yoshino laughed happily as she looked down at him."Did you like it? It's a very special kind of pain....one that's made from the heart."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh good. It worked!" Yoshino laughed happily as she looked down at him."Did you like it? It's a very special kind of pain....one that's made from the heart."
Jack's breathing began to calm down "What do you want from me....And how was that from the heart?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
Maki watched the waves. "Oh" is all she could say
Cam sighed "I'm sorry if I ruined the moment" He said sadly looking down

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's breathing began to calm down "What do you want from me....And how was that from the heart?" He asked her

Maki smirked. "You didn't ruin the moment" she says grinning a little.

shortyshot8 said:

"I want you to feel her pain of course!" Yoshino smiled at him."I want you to feel all of the pain she felt during her younger years and now!" The necklace began to glow green as lightning shot down and struck Jack."All the pain in her heart....it's just for you. I saved it for you."

Shiroe Kurona]Tim slept under a tree snoring loudly ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] bring Celia)
(( >_> I am keeping my eye on you now ))

Shiroe Kurona]Tim slept under a tree snoring loudly ([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] bring Celia)
(Yes sir!)

Celia happily licked on a Popsicle as she walked around and spotted someone under a tree. She went over to them and hovered slightly,"Hello? Mister? You shouldn't sleep here."

WeirdPrincess said:
(Yes sir!)
Celia happily licked on a Popsicle as she walked around and spotted someone under a tree. She went over to them and hovered slightly,"Hello? Mister? You shouldn't sleep here."
Stop annoying me.....I am sleeping i don't have a place to have a nice nap Tim said a little annoyed by the stranger

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Stop annoying me.....I am sleeping i don't have a place to have a nice nap Tim said a little annoyed by the stranger

[/QUOTE]
Celia frowned,"Well sorry. There's hotels you know....that you can sleep in. I can take you to one of them if you want." She said, looking down at him.

Roman - On his way home(Free)

Han - With his girlfriend(Busy)

Katashi - In his dorm w/Camilla(Busy)

Taylor - Anywhere(Free)

Hayate - Oblivion w/ Thana(Busy)

Yamada - I don't know....(Free)

Anyone want someone to interact with I have 3 people ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned,"Well sorry. There's hotels you know....that you can sleep in. I can take you to one of them if you want." She said, looking down at him.
Tim then opened his eyes and said to her If you can take me there,Then take me fast

Roman said:
Roman - On his way home(Free)
Han - With his girlfriend(Busy)

Katashi - In his dorm w/Camilla(Busy)

Taylor - Anywhere(Free)

Hayate - Oblivion w/ Thana(Busy)

Yamada - I don't know....(Free)

Anyone want someone to interact with I have 3 people ))
@Mayyflower if you want we can interact ))

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, his book held in one hand. She looked at Roman, one eye closed and her tounge stuck out in a teasing manner.
"I dunno, do you mean this one?"

Elyse curled into him more, feeling his actions helped her calm down to just sniffles.

"You're so warm."

Eventually her eyes closed from a combination of warmth and the exhaustion from crying, and she soon fell into a dream less slumber.

@Kalin Scarlet
"Good night, Ellie..." Kili said quietly, kissing her cheek as she drifted off. He soon after returned to sleep, himself.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I want you to feel her pain of course!" Yoshino smiled at him."I want you to feel all of the pain she felt during her younger years and now!" The necklace began to glow green as lightning shot down and struck Jack."All the pain in her heart....it's just for you. I saved it for you."
Jack yelled in pain again "Wh-Who's pain!?!" He yelled out angrily not even sure what was going on

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim then opened his eyes and said to her If you can take me there,Then take me fast

[/QUOTE]
"Yes sir! I'll be really quick, just give me you're hand." Celia said happily as she held her hand out to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back