• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Shockwaves of energy were sent through the air making it sting "I WILL NEVER BE TOO WEAK TO PROTECT MASTER" He said with a glare
Yoshino continued to smirk, not affected by the air."You sure? You don't look strong to me. You look like a baby." She said, staring into his eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino continued to smirk, not affected by the air."You sure? You don't look strong to me. You look like a baby." She said, staring into his eyes.
Jack's power seemed to increase to a godly level "My name is Al Short.....I AM NOT WEAK" He said to her

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Good night, Ellie..." Kili said quietly, kissing her cheek as she drifted off. He soon after returned to sleep, himself.

[/QUOTE]
((Time skip to morning?))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah i did thanks fo helping me Tim said as he stood up from the bed and streched his arms

[/QUOTE]
"You're welcome! Did you need me to do anything else? I can make you breakfast if you'd like." Celia said as she stood up and stretched.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's power seemed to increase to a godly level "My name is Al Short.....I AM NOT WEAK" He said to her
"Prove it." Yoshino said in a monotone voice as she stared at him.

Violetta appeared before Roman, bowing with a wink, then disappeared just as quickly.

@Roman

She sat in a tree in the middle of a forest, enjoying the scenery.

Roman said:
"Drama? I can tell you about that too. My life tends to have a lot of it. Especially with my fellow Sanctums. They fight a lot, I just fight when I have to." Roman chuckled and put a hand to his ear, feeling something he took it from behind it and blinked. "A violet? Violetta..."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Kyle nodded. "Yea, I feel sorry for you"" he says queitly. "What is that?" He asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome! Did you need me to do anything else? I can make you breakfast if you'd like." Celia said as she stood up and stretched.
Yeah you can make breakfast Tim said,then he sat down on the couch and started watching tv

WeirdPrincess said:

"Prove it." Yoshino said in a monotone voice as she stared at him.
Al smirked "And how would you like me to do that?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
Kyle nodded. "Yea, I feel sorry for you"" he says queitly. "What is that?" He asks
"It's alright. I don't know why they fight all the time, but they do so anyways." Roman said, turning the Violet bewtween his fingers. "Oh this, just something a friend planted on me."

-Roman

Hello ;)

Vanille walked into the courtyard, spellbook in hand. She looked around, excited to be here in this new place. She wondered who else might be here. She couldn't possibly be the only one here right?

@anyone

Lumina said:
Vanille walked into the courtyard, spellbook in hand. She looked around, excited to be here in this new place. She wondered who else might be here. She couldn't possibly be the only one here right?
@anyone
William appeared infront of her "Hey there!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Maki blushed uncontrollably. Oh boy She thought to herself
Cam smiled as he took off his shirt before kissing her on the lips

Shiroe Kurona](Oh and on moee thing can you link me to Celia's CS) [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-31 said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-31[/URL]

Roman said:
"It's alright. I don't know why they fight all the time, but they do so anyways." Roman said, turning the Violet bewtween his fingers. "Oh this, just something a friend planted on me."
-Roman

Hello ;)
Kyle nodded. "Oh do they not get along" he asks

shortyshot8 said:
Al smirked "And how would you like me to do that?" He asked her
"I would say kill me, but I like living and being with Suka-chan. So for now, pick something else to fight. It can be anyone." Yoshino said as she yawned.

Mayyflower said:
Kyle nodded. "Oh do they not get along" he asks
"Actually they don't. I get along with one of them, Akira. Ever heard that name?" Roman asked, sending the violet to the Kamui dimension for later.

-Roman

Hello ;)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yeah you can make breakfast Tim said,then he sat down on the couch and started watching tv

[/QUOTE]
"Ah okay!" Celia said happily as she skipped to the kitchen and began to make breakfast.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I would say kill me, but I like living and being with Suka-chan. So for now, pick something else to fight. It can be anyone." Yoshino said as she yawned.
Al sighed "I can't fight anything in this abyss" He said looking around

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Ayup! ^_^ ))

[/QUOTE]
Elyse stirred a bit, her eyes slowly opening. She felt an arm around her, and blinked a few times to gain her bearings.

Oh... right... I'm here with Kili...

Her sleepy thoughts processed things slowly as she tiredly looked up at Kili's face. Happiness pervaded her mind at being here, and she blushed and smiled at the same time. She felt a little better - she didn't feel as sick or exhausted and her body seemed to listen to her a smidge more, but she was still pretty wrecked up. She snuggled into Kili, hoping to both wake him up and not wake him up at the same time.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah okay!" Celia said happily as she skipped to the kitchen and began to make breakfast.
Tim then started screaming and fell down to the ground and coughed out blood Uhhhhhh arrrrrrrr

(One more favor show me Yoshino's CS)

WeirdPrincess said:
A unexpected guest knocked at the door, whistling as he waited for someone to answer. "Am I crazy or what. My powers picked up a source of energy here..."

@Shiroe Kurona

Users who are viewing this thread

Back