• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki's eyes widen as she looked over at cam. "That's not good..." She says a little worried
Cam looked her in the eyes "I am truly sorry for not telling you" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stopped laughing and glared at him,"Look here you idiot. She didn't do this on purpose nor does she knows she's doing this. You won't be disrespectful to Master." She growled as her hands balled into fists.
Al smirked as he stood up before tackling her landing ontop "How much else do you want me to prove?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam looked her in the eyes "I am truly sorry for not telling you" He said softly
Maki shrugged. "Leviathans don't get pregnant that easy" she says looking at the ceiling

Mayyflower said:
Maki shrugged. "Leviathans don't get pregnant that easy" she says looking at the ceiling
Cam laughed a little "Yeah but I managed to get a robot pregnant" He said with a shrug "I'm not sure if you can escape it or not"

Shiroe Kurona](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] can Tim interact with Lana)

I.....i need to be recreated Tim said before passing out and dying
(She's sitting on a building watching akira and zero fight there endless fight

Shiroe Kurona](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] can Tim interact with Lana)

I.....i need to be recreated Tim said before passing out and dying
"He needs to be recreated? Who the hell do we know who can recreate people? I know literally none...." Taylor said annoyed.

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Yeah but I managed to get a robot pregnant" He said with a shrug "I'm not sure if you can escape it or not"
Maki narrowed her eyes. "Then I'll have to die anyways, that's part of our reproduction system.. We give birth then we die... It's rare for a leviathan to live after pregnancy" she says sighing

Mayyflower said:
Maki narrowed her eyes. "Then I'll have to die anyways, that's part of our reproduction system.. We give birth then we die... It's rare for a leviathan to live after pregnancy" she says sighing
Cam closed his eyes and nodded "I will wish and pray for the best" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She's sitting on a building watching akira and zero fight there endless fight

[/QUOTE]
Tim comes behind Lana wearing a cloak and says Isn't it amazing how those two fight

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim comes behind Lana wearing a cloak and says Isn't it amazing how those two fight

[/QUOTE]
Lana looked behind her then nodded "yeah even when they know there perfectly matched. Or so it seemes. They continue to fight" she said as she looked back "only if lord thorin would stop. His lover wishes for him to return" she said softly

Mayyflower said:
"But then again I'm rare myself." She says quietly
Cam kissed her cheek "Please don't hate me..." He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Al smirked as he stood up before tackling her landing ontop "How much else do you want me to prove?"
@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
(Talking about Farah like that.....so cold)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana looked behind her then nodded "yeah even when they know there perfectly matched. Or so it seemes. They continue to fight" she said as she looked back "only if lord thorin would stop. His lover wishes for him to return" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Tim lifted the hood covering his face and stood beside Lana and watched the fight Lord Thorin.......where is he?

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim lifted the hood covering his face and stood beside Lana and watched the fight Lord Thorin.......where is he?

[/QUOTE]
Lana pointed to akira as he fought then placed her hand back down beside her with a sigh as the other heroes relaxed and sat down around her some started talking while watching the fight while others messed with there weapons

shortyshot8 said:

Yoshino frowned as she kicked him off, sending him flying."What the hell was that? What were you about to do?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino frowned as she kicked him off, sending him flying."What the hell was that? What were you about to do?"
Al laughed a little "You told me to prove that I was strong" He said happily as he landed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana pointed to akira as he fought then placed her hand back down beside her with a sigh as the other heroes relaxed and sat down around her some started talking while watching the fight while others messed with there weapons

[/QUOTE]
Lana,remember when i told you to go on a quest with me?Looks like we have to wait until this is over Tim said smiling a little before getting back to his resting face

(i will reply after awhile do not move Lana)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "This is my fault" He said sadly to himself
Maki shakes her head and hugs him. "It's not your fault" she says quietly. "I seriously doubt you could get a leviathan pregnant." She says pulling away

Roman said:
"He needs to be recreated? Who the hell do we know who can recreate people? I know literally none...." Taylor said annoyed.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Celia frowned,"What does that even mean? I don't know anything about that...." She muttered as she picked up the dead corpse, scrunching her nose up."What do we do with this thing?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Lana,remember when i told you to go on a quest with me?Looks like we have to wait until this is over Tim said smiling a little before getting back to his resting face

(i will reply after awhile do not move Lana)

[/QUOTE]
Lana nodded "yeah we already have been given a quest that we must complete" she said as she watched akira waiting for a good time to intervene

Users who are viewing this thread

Back