• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Maki shakes her head and hugs him. "It's not your fault" she says quietly. "I seriously doubt you could get a leviathan pregnant." She says pulling away
Cam laughed a little "Yeah I guess so" He said happily "Even if you were to get pregnant I know you would be strong enough to pull through"

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little "You told me to prove that I was strong" He said happily as he landed
"That didn't prove anything but me thinking you're a pervert." Yoshino said as she stood up and dusted herself off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned,"What does that even mean? I don't know anything about that...." She muttered as she picked up the dead corpse, scrunching her nose up."What do we do with this thing?"
"He has to be brought back as a new person, but only people with necromancer powers or death can bring people back. At least that's the only kind of person I think can." Taylor said yawning.

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:
"That didn't prove anything but me thinking you're a pervert." Yoshino said as she stood up and dusted herself off.
Al went wide eyed before bursting out laughing "You thought I was making a move? You are funny" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Yeah I guess so" He said happily "Even if you were to get pregnant I know you would be strong enough to pull through"
"Eh yea I guess so" she chuckles a bit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana nodded "yeah we already have been given a quest that we must complete" she said as she watched akira waiting for a good time to intervene

[/QUOTE]
Tim touched her shoulder and said You can do it giving her a smile

shortyshot8 said:
Al went wide eyed before bursting out laughing "You thought I was making a move? You are funny" He said happily
Yoshino blushed as she glared at him,"I didn't think you were making a move alright! I didn't know what you were doing."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed as she glared at him,"I didn't think you were making a move alright! I didn't know what you were doing."
Al poked her cheek "Oh my? Are you blushing?" He asked teasingly

Roman said:
"He has to be brought back as a new person, but only people with necromancer powers or death can bring people back. At least that's the only kind of person I think can." Taylor said yawning.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Celia sighed as the body vanished from her arms,"That's somewhere else now. I'll deal with it later....I need to take a shower. I feel all icky and gross now." She shuddered as she made her way to the bathroom."You're awfully calm during all of this....why is that?"

shortyshot8 said:
"But we both know it's not" He said softly
"I'm okay with what could happen" she says softly. "It's how leviathan are created" she says looking down at her hands and shrugs. "So I have no choice unless an abortion but I can't stand killing people" she says putting her head in her hands

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed as the body vanished from her arms,"That's somewhere else now. I'll deal with it later....I need to take a shower. I feel all icky and gross now." She shuddered as she made her way to the bathroom."You're awfully calm during all of this....why is that?"
"I've witnessed many deaths before, my dad, best friend, mentor, other friends. They're all okay now. I'm just really used to seeing people die..." Taylor said.

-Roman

Hello ;)

shortyshot8 said:
Al poked her cheek "Oh my? Are you blushing?" He asked teasingly
Yoshino growled,"Shut up. I'm not blushing and stop touching me." She slapped his hand away from her cheek.

Mayyflower said:
"I'm okay with what could happen" she says softly. "It's how leviathan are created" she says looking down at her hands and shrugs. "So I have no choice unless an abortion but I can't stand killing people" she says putting her head in her hands
Cam grabbed her hands "HEY...I am here for you" He said softly to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino growled,"Shut up. I'm not blushing and stop touching me." She slapped his hand away from her cheek.
Al smirked "Feisty" He said teasingly "I like em that way"

Roman said:
"I've witnessed many deaths before, my dad, best friend, mentor, other friends. They're all okay now. I'm just really used to seeing people die..." Taylor said.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Celia stopped and turned around,"I'm sorry you had to go through that....seeing the death of your family and friends....I would give you a hug, but I'm kind of dirty." She said softly, giving him a sheepish look.

shortyshot8 said:

Al smirked "Feisty" He said teasingly "I like em that way"
"Shut the fuck up!" Yoshino yelled and kicked him."Don't talk to me like that! I'm not some random chick you have sex with. I'm not you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stopped and turned around,"I'm sorry you had to go through that....seeing the death of your family and friends....I would give you a hug, but I'm kind of dirty." She said softly, giving him a sheepish look.
"No worries. I actually just visited my dad. He was at home eating lunch. After that I came here." Taylor said happily.

-Roman

Hello ;)

WeirdPrincess said:

"Shut the fuck up!" Yoshino yelled and kicked him."Don't talk to me like that! I'm not some random chick you have sex with. I'm not you."
Al chuckled a little "Alright I've had my fun time to bring that stupid Mortal back" He said as the power stopped and he fell to the floor

shortyshot8 said:
Maki shook her head. "It's not that I'm worried cause I am it's just.. I don't know" she says sighing

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled a little "Alright I've had my fun time to bring that stupid Mortal back" He said as the power stopped and he fell to the floor
Yoshino stood there, arms crossed"Who are you talking about? And how the hell was that fun?!"

Mayyflower said:
Maki shook her head. "It's not that I'm worried cause I am it's just.. I don't know" she says sighing
Cam smiled "I love you" He said looking her in the eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino stood there, arms crossed"Who are you talking about? And how the hell was that fun?!"
Jack laid there snoring softly as it was clear he was passed out

Roman said:
"No worries. I actually just visited my dad. He was at home eating lunch. After that I came here." Taylor said happily.
-Roman

Hello ;)
Celia nodded, smiling,"Okay! I'm glad you got to see him." She said happily before snapping her finger, instantly cleaning herself and changing clothes."I'm all better now!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back