• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PrarieMan said:
"Take it easy I'll show you it later, here take this healing potion it will heal you neck, I'll take one myself."
Roman reached his arm out for the potion, even though it hurt like hell, he had no choice he drank it and was able to move his body without pain for moments at a time. "I'll let the rest heal naturally... "

Nora sigh and made her way back inside the tournament place. She couldn't find Tyler and ended up coming back. Once she reached inside, she saw that the FHS had won the second round but she didn't see Roman or Korin. She wonders what happened when she overheard someone say that the members of FHS had been incredibly injured.

Nora gasped and covered her mouth. She felt like crying. She looked around and found some remaining paramedics and asked them where Roman and Korin were.
"There this way ma'am. Are you a family member?" One of the paramedics asked her. Nora looked around and nodded, muttering a hasty,"Yes,"

She followed them to the room they were in and almost fainted when she say them. Nora closed her eyes and counted to 10 before sitting in a chair between Roman and Korins bed.
"I leave for one round and this happens! You two are both injured and I feel like crap because I can't even help you guys." She said as tears fell from her eyes.

Roman said:
Roman reached his arm out for the potion, even though it hurt like hell, he had no choice he drank it and was able to move his body without pain for moments at a time. "I'll let the rest heal naturally... "
"All right let's rest for a bit we have a big day tomorrow."(leans over to give roman a fist bump).

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sigh and made her way back inside the tournament place. She couldn't find Tyler and ended up coming back. Once she reached inside, she saw that the FHS had won the second round but she didn't see Roman or Korin. She wonders what happened when she overheard someone say that the members of FHS had been incredibly injured.
Nora gasped and covered her mouth. She felt like crying. She looked around and found some remaining paramedics and asked them where Roman and Korin were.
"There this way ma'am. Are you a family member?" One of the paramedics asked her. Nora looked around and nodded, muttering a hasty,"Yes,"

She followed them to the room they were in and almost fainted when she say them. Nora closed her eyes and counted to 10 before sitting in a chair between Roman and Korins bed.
"I leave for one round and this happens! You two are both injured and I feel like crap because I can't even help you guys." She said as tears fell from her eyes.
"Hey Nora did you find Tyler I have to tell him about this", Loren tries to sit up but falls straight back down on his back clenchings the sheets on his bed.

WeirdPrincess said:

Roman smiled weakly, "Don't worry. We won." He sat up, "I'm not in the best of shape, but i'm alright." He raises his arm in her direction and sticks his thumb up, "We did it."

Daniel walked through the yard slowly deep in thought as he did

--------------------

Annbel sighed as she had finally made it back to the school "that luce" she said agravatedly as she crossed her arms

(Daniel and annabel are open)

Slaxt said:
Clover stares at the box and pouted, turning to the side with his arms crossed like a child. "Nu I dun't wanna!" He chuckles and turns to trix, smiling widely. "I'm just kidding... But yeah clue seems fine~"
Trix chuckled slightly at his act kissing him on the cheek she grinned "Lets see if you can finally beat me at something tonight or not!" her eyes glittered playfully as she sat on the floor her back against the couch and began unpacking the box. She tucked some stray hair behind her horn.

...♅Akira walked away, soon reaching the opposite end of the battleground. His entrance was being decorated, with signs and red drapes. He sighed and spoke♅...

“ I'll just wait here until my name's called. ”

((( I'll be gone for around.. 35 minutes. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked away, soon reaching the opposite end of the battleground. His entrance was being decorated, with signs and red drapes. He sighed and spoke♅...
“ I'll just wait here until my name's called. ”

((( I'll be gone for around.. 35 minutes. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Kk))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel walked through the yard slowly deep in thought as he did
--------------------

Annbel sighed as she had finally made it back to the school "that luce" she said agravatedly as she crossed her arms

(Daniel and annabel are open)

[/QUOTE]
(( *flails* Daniel should come visit his buddy in the hospital. :P ))

PrarieMan said:
"All right let's rest for a bit we have a big day tomorrow."(leans over to give roman a fist bump).

"Hey Nora did you find Tyler I have to tell him about this", Loren tries to sit up but falls straight back down on his back clenchings the sheets on his bed.
Nora sighed and shook her head,"I never found Tyler. I kinda gave up and came back to see how the fight was going. Don't even try to get up, you need all the rest you can get. Whatever you need just tell me and I'll get it."

Roman said:
Roman smiled weakly, "Don't worry. We won." He sat up, "I'm not in the best of shape, but i'm alright." He raises his arm in her direction and sticks his thumb up, "We did it."
Nora giggled slightly and wiped away the tears from her eyes. "I shouldn't be laughing right now. It's good that you guys won, but not good that you were injured. If you need anything, just tell me and I can get it." She said with a small smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and shook her head,"I never found Tyler. I kinda gave up and came back to see how the fight was going. Don't even try to get up, you need all the rest you can get. Whatever you need just tell me and I'll get it."
"What is he up to and thanks for coming to check on us your really sweet and i have some health potions that are doing us just fine but thank you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggled slightly and wiped away the tears from her eyes. "I shouldn't be laughing right now. It's good that you guys won, but not good that you were injured. If you need anything, just tell me and I can get it." She said with a small smile.
Roman nodded "Thank you. But with, Korin's potions and stuff, we should be around and about in about a week." He said laying back down.

PrarieMan said:
"What is he up to and thanks for coming to check on us your really sweet and i have some health potions that are doing us just fine but thank you."
"Do you just make all of those? Like holy cow, how many would you have to take to heal everything." Nora asked as she leaned back on the chair.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you just make all of those? Like holy cow, how many would you have to take to heal everything." Nora asked as she leaned back on the chair.
At that moment, Tyler ran in the room. "I came as soon as possible! What happened!?" He said, with a panicked expression.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I always keep kits with me at all times for things like this but im running low on them and i cant make them i could teach you how if you wanted to know."

Roman said:
Roman nodded "Thank you. But with, Korin's potions and stuff, we should be around and about in about a week." He said laying back down.
Nora nodded,"I'll stop talking now. Even if you have the potions to heal you, you guys should rest." Nora said as she looked up towards the ceiling.

Tyler knew what to do. "Both of you, sit out this round. I can take care of the next ones myself." He said. He seemed very confident with his answer.

PrarieMan said:
"I always keep kits with me at all times for things like this but im running low on them and i cant make them i could teach you how if you wanted to know."
"If that makes me useful then I should probably know how. Please teach me when you aren't in a hospital bed and injured." Nora said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back