• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily before looking over to a boy and giving him the death glare which was cute but at the same time scary "what was that" she said coldly as she stared at the boy her little arms still wraped happily around romans neck -------------- Daniel nodded to his statment "hey you busy?" He asked han as he relaxed there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Han nodded, "Sorta, I'm with a 'friend' at the moment. I should be free later though. Why what's up?"

Roman laughed a bit, "Korin, I would tell death what to do, it isn't the best idea."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair got up quickly and ran up to him cuddiling him and crying her eyes out
(( That was Roman, Han is with you. ))

Nora found the silver leaf and set it on the desk next to her. With a quick cut to her wrist, blood began to pour from her arm. She made sure that she put three teaspoons of blood in each bottle before adding the silver leaf. She made about 26 potions and had them on the desk."If this isn't enough, I'll make more. I don't know how much you need."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded and summoned her staff,"I'll just use mine then. I'm not part animal or any animal for that matter," she said, picking up the staff to make a cut.
"Hey Nora can you go find my mask it is most likely on the field it has half of it broken off i feel weird without it."

Thana went back to giggling childishly and cuddling roman as she layed on him "mine" she said childishly to roman

------------------

"Oh" daniel said back to Han

@Roman

Toru finished watching them and turned around when she suddenly tripped again... "why does gravity hate me so much?" She mumbled and got up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora found the silver leaf and set it on the desk next to her. With a quick cut to her wrist, blood began to pour from her arm. She made sure that she put three teaspoons of blood in each bottle before adding the silver leaf. She made about 26 potions and had them on the desk."If this isn't enough, I'll make more. I don't know how much you need."
Korin says,"Thats plenty maby too much thats alot of blood."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru tilted her head and watched them, she let out a yawn which let out a small flame which she quickly covered he mouth and kept it closed.
Nora looked up and noticed someone standing in the room. She smiled and waved at them."Hi! Are you okay? That looked like a nasty fall?" She asked going to help the strange girl up.

PrarieMan said:
Roman smiled, "Where have you been lately, Thana?" He asked, "I'm also surprised you know it's me. I got a complete makeover."

Han was curious, "Was there something you needed?"

PrarieMan said:
She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head,"Yeah, I didn't know. I'll survive though. And I'll get your mask right away!" Nora sprang up to her feet and made a dash for the door. She tripped and face planted the floor.

(Brb)

"I'm fine, gravity hates me today" she said "I kinda went through an appearance and power change.... its a long story" she said explaining part of why she fell. "Anyways, are they ok? I decided to come see how they were." She smiled.

Thana giggled "I have just been looking around" she said as she nuzzled romans neck childishly "I'll always be able to tell who you are by your spul" she said inocently to roman

Daniel shook his head even though there was no need "no I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out" he said to Han

@Roman

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head,"Yeah, I didn't know. I'll survive though. And I'll get your mask right away!" Nora sprang up to her feet and made a dash for the door. She tripped and face planted the floor.
(Brb)
Roman looked over to Nora, "We may not be the only people hospitalized..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up and noticed someone standing in the room. She smiled and waved at them."Hi! Are you okay? That looked like a nasty fall?" She asked going to help the strange girl up.
Korin leaps out of bed forgetting about his legs,"Holy crap you okay Nora,"Soon after stumbeling to the ground himself.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "I have just been looking around" she said as she nuzzled romans neck childishly "I'll always be able to tell who you are by your spul" she said inocently to roman Daniel shook his head even though there was no need "no I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out" he said to Han [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman looked interested in hearing more, "Does my soul look cool?!" That question was something Roman really wanted to know the answer to

Han laid back on Blair's bed as he spoke to Daniel through mind link, "Oh, yeah totally. I should be free later like I said before. I'll talk to you later bro."

Daniel reaver]Thana watched them then giggled slightly "silly humans" she said childishly as darkness surrounded there wounds slowly healing them as she nuzzled roman [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"First of all im an Elf and second of all how the hell did you do that."

"I'm death" Thana said frankly as she layed next to roman and cuddled his side happily wanting him to pet her "sorry big brother I can't tell you that" she said with a childish giggle

------

Daniel nodded "ok talk to you later" he said to Han befors he cut off the mind link

@PrarieMan @Roman

Daniel reaver]"I'm death" Thana said frankly as she layed next to roman and cuddled his side happily wanting him to pet her "sorry big brother I can't tell you that" she said with a childish giggle ------ Daniel nodded "ok talk to you later" he said to Han befors he cut off the mind link [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16431-prarieman/ said:
@PrarieMan[/URL] @Roman
"Okay thats awsome."Korin said.

PrarieMan said:
"First of all im an Elf and second of all how the hell did you do that."
Roman hopped up, "She's death! She can do nearly anything to anything with a soul!" He said giving her thumbs up.

Daniel reaver]"I'm death" Thana said frankly as she layed next to roman and cuddled his side happily wanting him to pet her "sorry big brother I can't tell you that" she said with a childish giggle ------ Daniel nodded "ok talk to you later" he said to Han befors he cut off the mind link [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16431-prarieman/ said:
@PrarieMan[/URL] @Roman
Roman put a hand on Thana's head and petted her, "Thanks. You didn't have to, but thanks." He said to her with a smile.

Roman said:
Roman hopped up, "She's death! She can do nearly anything to anything with a soul!" He said giving her thumbs up.
Roman put a hand on Thana's head and petted her, "Thanks. You didn't have to, but thanks." He said to her with a smile.
Korin stands up surprised at what just happend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back