• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
At that moment, Tyler ran in the room. "I came as soon as possible! What happened!?" He said, with a panicked expression.
Nora snapped her head over to Tyler and spoke,"Where the hell have you been? I went looking for you, but I couldn't find you anywhere. Why did you run off like that?" Nora asked.

PrarieMan said:
"Tyler were the HELL did you go dude."
Tyler turned around. "Nothing. It's a surprise." (Can we do the next round tomorrow? I got something planned.) Tyler walked out of the room, deciding to take the next round on all by himself.

(Night)

Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed before opening a Mind link to han "hey how you been" he said through the link to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( I was talking about Roman, but ok. ))

Han blinked a few times, "Daniel? Is that you dude?" Han chuckled, "It's been a while!"

Tyler turned around. "Nothing. It's a surprise." (Can we do the next round tomorrow? I got something planned.) Tyler walked out of the room, deciding to take the next round on all by himself.

(Night)
((Night dude see you tomorrow what time do you think you will be on))

Roman said:
(( I was talking about Roman, but ok. ))
Han blinked a few times, "Daniel? Is that you dude?" Han chuckled, "It's been a while!"
(Roman never met daniel only Thana xD )

"Ehh Its Been good I guess" daniel said to han as he walked around the court yard

@Roman

(Night)
(( Night ))

When, Tyler left the room Roman laughed a bit, "As the team leader, I refuse to let him fight alone. Korin, I want you to tell Nora how to make the potions, we need A LOT of them. Now."

Daniel reaver]Shira winsed more as she held onto her stomach tightly leting out a small quick yell of pain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i-is it coming out?!''

Daniel reaver](Roman never met daniel only Thana xD ) "Ehh Its Been good I guess" daniel said to han as he walked around the court yard [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( Oh yeah. :/ ))

Han sighed, "Same here. I've just been roaming around. A lot on my mind actually." He said.

(I'll send Thana to roman)

Daniel lauphed slightly "you too" he said softly to Han as he sat down at a tree and relaxed

---------------------

Thana had been teleporting all over the city looking for some thing to do "man this sucks" she said as she teleported a black ball of darkness appearing over roman then quickly dissapering leaving Thana in the air over him as she yelled slightly before she came down and landed on top of roman

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"If that makes me useful then I should probably know how. Please teach me when you aren't in a hospital bed and injured." Nora said.
Korin says,"Nora listen to my instructions, First you need a tea spoon of silver leaf, Second you need 3 teaspoons of blood, Mix that together and bam you got yourself a Health Potion, I know its gross but it works trust me."

Daniel reaver](I'll send Thana to roman) Daniel lauphed slightly "you two" he said softly to Han as he sat down at a tree and relaxed --------------------- Thana had been teleporting all over the city looking for some thing to do "man this sucks" she said as she teleported a black ball of darkness appearing over roman then quickly dissapering leaving Thana in the air over him as she yelled slightly before she came down and landed on top of roman [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han sighed, "Yes. I just don't know why everything feels so different." He explained.

Roman let out a loud, "Oof!!" When then fell on him, "What the- Thana?! It's been ages! H-how are you?!"

PrarieMan said:
Korin says,"Nora listen to my instructions, First you need a tea spoon of silver leaf, Second you need 3 teaspoons of blood, Mix that together and bam you got yourself a Health Potion, I know its gross but it works trust me."
"Does it matter who's blood it is? And do you have the kit with all the supplies in it? If not, I'll go get more. I know where I can find some silver leaf." Nora asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Does it matter who's blood it is? And do you have the kit with all the supplies in it? If not, I'll go get more. I know where I can find some silver leaf." Nora asked.
Korin says,"I am out of blood but i have some silverleaf, it does not matter whos blood but it must be a persons not an animals."

Thana sloghtly looked up at roman then squealed with delight as she wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him happily in her little girl form "roman!" She said childishly as she nuzzled him happily

----------------

"Yeah it does.... It feels lonely" daniel said to Han

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana sloghtly looked up at roman then squealed with delight as she wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him happily in her little girl form "roman!" She said childishly as she nuzzled him happily ---------------- "Yeah it does.... It feels lonely" daniel said to Han [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Hey get off him he is very injured."Korin exclames at Thana.

Daniel reaver]Thana sloghtly looked up at roman then squealed with delight as she wraped her arms around his neck and hugged him happily in her little girl form "roman!" She said childishly as she nuzzled him happily ---------------- "Yeah it does.... It feels lonely" daniel said to Han [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Han looked down toward the ground, "Yeah. It does. I wonder what happened..."

Roman put his good arm around Thana. "It's nice to see you again." He said smiling.

PrarieMan said:
Korin says,"I am out of blood but i have some silverleaf, it does not matter whos blood but it must be a persons not an animals."
Nora nodded and summoned her staff,"I'll just use mine then. I'm not part animal or any animal for that matter," she said, picking up the staff to make a cut.

Toru tilted her head and watched them, she let out a yawn which let out a small flame which she quickly covered he mouth and kept it closed.

Thana giggled happily before looking over to a boy and giving him the death glare which was cute but at the same time scary "what was that" she said coldly as she stared at the boy her little arms still wraped happily around romans neck

--------------

Daniel nodded to his statment "hey you busy?" He asked han as he relaxed there

@Roman

@PrarieMan

Roman said:
Roman heard Korin yell, "I have your back!" He kneels down next to hos opponent and gives him the follow blow to his head. "Sleep well, my foe." Roman being more serious than ever he charged at the blind guy and grabs him by his hair, he then jumped up and elbowed him in the back, sending him hurdling toward the ground.

The announcer calls the fight off early due to, too many injuries and gives the team with the most points the win, resulting in FSH winning by default.

Roman drops to the ground exhausted from the battle, "Korin.... we did it.... we won..." he said before passing out.

A medic team came and picked up all the injured students, Vegeta was said to be blind, with a broken back, The Unknown Orange Head, had a broken skull and Roman had broken ribs and one shoulder dislocated.

The announcer sighs, "The final round will take place when Korin and Roman are in fighting condition. For the time being we must be patient." He smiles, "We had a good show here and we hope to give you our last battle soon. Goodnight!"

Han opened the door, "Are you ok?!" He asked worried. "What happened? Was someone in here?"
Blair got up quickly and ran up to him cuddiling him and crying her eyes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back