• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira continued watching, analysing both teams' power and movements. He focused on the fight♅...

PrarieMan said:
Korin turns fastly and ducks at the charging apponent rolling under him while instantly dropping a bomb under his apponents feet blowing the apponent against the wall.
The orange hair boy spoke as he and Roman fought, "You're pretty strong, but not strong enough." He grabbed Roman's arm and slammed him into the ground. "That's 2 for us."

Roman lie there on the ground, "Ack!!" He shouted in pain as he hit the ground. Roman stood up this time a little unbalanced.

The man with yellow hair hit the wall then the floor. He laughed psychotically and stoop up, wiping blood from his face. "Nice try." He flew towards Korin with unrealistic speed and kicked him as hard as he could in his stomach. "I am Vegeta and you won't beat me!" He grabbed Korin by the leg and threw him into the wall, "Paybacks a bitch." He laughed again.

...♅Akira continued watching the fight. As the events unfolded, he spoke, commenting on the fight so far♅...

“ A bit.. disappointing, to say the least.. ”

Roman said:
The orange hair boy spoke as he and Roman fought, "You're pretty strong, but not strong enough." He grabbed Roman's arm and slammed him into the ground. "That's 2 for us."

Roman lie there on the ground, "Ack!!" He shouted in pain as he hit the ground. Roman stood up this time a little unbalanced.

The man with yellow hair hit the wall then the floor. He laughed psychotically and stoop up, wiping blood from his face. "Nice try." He flew towards Korin with unrealistic speed and kicked him as hard as he could in his stomach. "I am Vegeta and you won't beat me!" He grabbed Korin by the leg and threw him into the wall, "Paybacks a bitch." He laughed again.
Korin grabs his stomach in agony, he gets up and grabs a healing potion from his belt, he sighs in releaf as he through a small robot with small razor blades on its hands and stabs at the enemy's face and eyes forcing him to the ground,"YEAH IT IS A BITCH."

Toru watched amused, her body was absorbing the powers each of them used which gave her a tingly feeling. Only people with keen eyes could see the slightly visible aurora. Toru tilted her head and shrugged, if part of her magic was absorbing and being able to use magic she encounters than so be it.

PrarieMan said:
Korin grabs his stomach in agony, he gets up and grabs a healing potion from his belt, he sighs in releaf as he through a small robot with small razor blades on its hands and stabs at the enemy's face and eyes forcing him to the ground,"YEAH IT IS A BITCH."
Vegeta fell to his knees, "You're right, but you blinded me. I can't see. But, I can hear." He flew to the air and punched, Korin in the face repeatedly, the robot followed behind him, but he caught it and crushed it to pieces, "Is that the best you got?! You're getting beat by a blind man!"

Roman regained his balance and looked at the boy, both his eyes activated, "Prepare to die!"

naruto_688__kakashi_double_sharingan_by_lorexii-d7uato2.jpg

Roman flew toward the guy and kicked him so hard he bounced off the ground, giving them another point adding up to 2. When the boy bounced up Roman flew into his back doing his signature move, Twin Lightning Shiver. Now with 3 points, Roman looks at the male as he lay on the ground, "My turn...." he picked the boy up and threw him across the floor.

Roman said:
Vegeta fell to his knees, "You're right, but you blinded me. I can't see. But, I can hear." He flew to the air and punched, Korin in the face repeatedly, the robot followed behind him, but he caught it and crushed it to pieces, "Is that the best you got?! You're getting beat by a blind man!"

Roman regained his balance and looked at the boy, both his eyes activated, "Prepare to die!"

naruto_688__kakashi_double_sharingan_by_lorexii-d7uato2.jpg

Roman flew toward the guy and kicked him so hard he bounced off the ground, giving them another point adding up to 2. When the boy bounced up Roman flew into his back doing his signature move, Twin Lightning Shiver. Now with 3 points, Roman looks at the male as he lay on the ground, "My turn...." he picked the boy up and threw him across the floor.
Korin screams at the yellow haired apponent,"I spent a lot of time on that robot,"Rage running through him he grabs his pistol fire 2 clips of bullets blindly at the enemy while also jumping at the blind enemy with a sticky bomb blowing them both to the ground, Korin screams in agony at he shards of shratnel in his legs.

Roman said:
Han waited for Roman to go to sleep before sneaking out, "Alright, he's sleep..." he said as he dropped from the window and ran to Blair's dorm. When he made it there he knocked on the door, "I wonder if she's still woke..."
Blair tosses and turns then she jumps up and screams looking around and panting heavily

Mina just lauohed sinisterly as she appeared in front of ruthy her face unbelevably close o hers before she pushed forward kissing ruthy as the veins around ruthys mouth started to turn black

@Sweetone

PrarieMan said:
Korin screams at the yellow haired apponent,"I spent a lot of time on that robot,"Rage running through him he grabs his pistol fire 2 clips of bullets blindly at the enemy while also jumping at the blind enemy with a sticky bomb blowing them both to the ground, Korin screams in agony at he shards of shratnel in his legs.
Roman heard Korin yell, "I have your back!" He kneels down next to hos opponent and gives him the follow blow to his head. "Sleep well, my foe." Roman being more serious than ever he charged at the blind guy and grabs him by his hair, he then jumped up and elbowed him in the back, sending him hurdling toward the ground.

The announcer calls the fight off early due to, too many injuries and gives the team with the most points the win, resulting in FSH winning by default.

Roman drops to the ground exhausted from the battle, "Korin.... we did it.... we won..." he said before passing out.

A medic team came and picked up all the injured students, Vegeta was said to be blind, with a broken back, The Unknown Orange Head, had a broken skull and Roman had broken ribs and one shoulder dislocated.

The announcer sighs, "The final round will take place when Korin and Roman are in fighting condition. For the time being we must be patient." He smiles, "We had a good show here and we hope to give you our last battle soon. Goodnight!"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair tosses and turns then she jumps up and screams looking around and panting heavily
Han opened the door, "Are you ok?!" He asked worried. "What happened? Was someone in here?"

Lumina said:
Elyse looked down at her wrist, wondering what the rune stood for.
Ellie?

Nobody had ever called her Ellie before. She was used to just being called "Experiment 14". Even Elyse was still foreign to her. But Ellie? That was something she never expected. But... just because it was Kili, it really made her happy. She ran along after him, excited.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili stepped through the door, waving to Elyse before slipping behind it.

"So? Are you coming or what?" he yelled from the other side, laughing.

Daniel layed there in his bed bored out of his mind before getting up and geting dressed then walking out of his dorm and down that hall

Sweetone said:
She pushes her away and was surronded with a ball of light that would heal her but leave scares. "dont you fucking kiss me" she said. @Daniel reaver
Mina lauphed again as she appeared in front of ruthy again locking her lips with hers as the black veins spread

@Sweetone

Roman said:
Roman heard Korin yell, "I have your back!" He kneels down next to hos opponent and gives him the follow blow to his head. "Sleep well, my foe." Roman being more serious than ever he charged at the blind guy and grabs him by his hair, he then jumped up and elbowed him in the back, sending him hurdling toward the ground.

The announcer calls the fight off early due to, too many injuries and gives the team with the most points the win, resulting in FSH winning by default.

Roman drops to the ground exhausted from the battle, "Korin.... we did it.... we won..." he said before passing out.

A medic team came and picked up all the injured students, Vegeta was said to be blind, with a broken back, The Unknown Orange Head, had a broken skull and Roman had broken ribs and one shoulder dislocated.

The announcer sighs, "The final round will take place when Korin and Roman are in fighting condition. For the time being we must be patient." He smiles, "We had a good show here and we hope to give you our last battle soon. Goodnight!"

Han opened the door, "Are you ok?!" He asked worried. "What happened? Was someone in here?"
Korin asked Roman in a raspey voice,"How are you doing."

Last edited by a moderator:
PrarieMan said:
Korin asked Roman in a raspey voice,"How are you doing."
Roman looked over, "I feel... like....shit..." he said. He could barely talk, he was tired and helpless, "Atleast we won."

...♅Akira watched the fight play out until the end. He stood up and looked at the two males being taken away. He spoke as he did so, a smile forming on his face♅...

“ So they are going to be my opponents. This'll be fun. ”

tumblr_mo7cnaFZi31rjf4f5o1_500_zpsxnfhrkeh.gif

Roman said:
Roman looked over, "I feel... like....shit..." he said. He could barely talk, he was tired and helpless, "Atleast we won."
"My legs are fucked up with all this metal, hey guess what I got my robot fixed I could not let that thing die yet."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the fight play out until the end. He stood up and looked at the two males being taken away. He spoke as he did so, a smile forming on his face♅...
“ So they are going to be my opponents. This'll be fun. ”

tumblr_mo7cnaFZi31rjf4f5o1_500_zpsxnfhrkeh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman might be stronger than Han, no nevermind. HE IS. xD I can't wait for this fight. ))

PrarieMan said:
"My legs are fucked up with all this metal, hey guess what I got my robot fixed I could not let that thing die yet."
Roman smiled looked up at the ceiling, "You sacrificed your legs and almost lost a robot. Total badass." Roman tried to look over at the robot but winced in pain from a cut on the back of his neck.

59f29112a6c339ad7b71b4e80276104a.jpg

Roman said:
Roman might be stronger than Han, no nevermind. HE IS. xD I can't wait for this fight. ))

Roman smiled looked up at the ceiling, "You sacrificed your legs and almost lost a robot. Total badass." Roman tried to look over at the robot but winced in pain from a cut on the back of his neck.

59f29112a6c339ad7b71b4e80276104a.jpg
"Take it easy I'll show you it later, here take this healing potion it will heal you neck, I'll take one myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back