• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru followed him "I'm fine, I just went through a big appearance and power change so in trying to get used to my stronger form and I'm not doing so well" she laughed a bit embarrassed.
Korin said releaved,"Oh good I just got a little concerned take a seat the battle will start shortly."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggles and gave him a thumbs up,"Looking forwards to it!" She said.
Roman gives Nora a thumbs up.

kakashi_thumbs_up_by_sheshethediclonius-d33zrmi.jpg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'm back for a bit) Tyler sighed and sat in the spectator's area. "Well that was boring." He said.
Roman laughed, "Lesson learned, talk tough, best you act tough. Those guys sucked, horribly bad." Roman said. He sat down, "Maybe the next battle will be harder."

Roman said:
Roman gives Nora a thumbs up.
kakashi_thumbs_up_by_sheshethediclonius-d33zrmi.jpg

Nora burst out laughing and almost fell backwards in her seat. "I love it when you give a thumbs up! I just find it so funny. You are my second favorite person." She stated as her laughter died down to a giggle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora burst out laughing and almost fell backwards in her seat. "I love it when you give a thumbs up! I just find it so funny. You are my second favorite person." She stated as her laughter died down to a giggle.
Tyler nudges you. "Does that make me your favorite?" He asked playfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
Roman took off his vest, "Haha thanks!" He stretched his body a bit,"I might just take up your offer about the massage." He said looking up at her.

KakashiHatake32.png~320x480

LunaCrosby said:
Toru sat down and got ready to watch "this better be interesting... its been awhile since I watched a good fight" she mumbled.
Dex sat next to you. "Little bro is getting a bit cocky, but that's what makes him strong." He laughed. "What's up Toru?"

Tyler nudges you. "Does that make me your favorite?" He asked playfully.
Nora turned to Tyler and gave him a smirk,"Of course you are! Didn't you know that?" She said and winked at him. That's half the truth, I guess... Nora thought as she nudged Tyler back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora turned to Tyler and gave him a smirk,"Of course you are! Didn't you know that?" She said and winked at him. That's half the truth, I guess... Nora thought as she nudged Tyler back.
Tyler smiled, half blushing. "Aww, stop it! Your making me blush!" He laughed.

Roman said:
Roman took off his vest, "Haha thanks!" He stretched his body a bit,"I might just take up your offer about the massage." He said looking up at her.
KakashiHatake32.png~320x480
"I took a strength potion before hand, so I don't know if this will hurt or not." Nora said as she placed her hands on Romans shoulders and worked out the muscle tendons.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, but she needs to relax before we end up battling and destroying the entire school" she sighs
He laughs and rubs his head "Yea I know right... She will come around she just has hard times trusting people... After... Well nvm" he sighs and smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I took a strength potion before hand, so I don't know if this will hurt or not." Nora said as she placed her hands on Romans shoulders and worked out the muscle tendons.
Korin says,"Don't worry it won't hurt too much, JK your fine.

Tyler smiled, half blushing. "Aww, stop it! Your making me blush!" He laughed.
"I'm pretty good at that. You're just so cute that I can't help myself." Nora said, looking at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Roman lets out a sigh of relief, "You're pretty good. I never had a massage this awesome before!" He raises a thumb to the air. "Thanks."

Roman said:
Roman lets out a sigh of relief, "You're pretty good. I never had a massage this awesome before!" He raises a thumb to the air. "Thanks."
Nora giggled again,"You're welcome! I'm always here to help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back