• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Amara hummed to herself as she cleaned up her breakfast bowl. Swaying from side to side slightly.
((Okay uvu just checking))
*Natsuru then watches Amara clean her bowl and blushes slightly that he was watching for a bit too long and looks away calmly*

PrarieMan said:
Korin says laughing,"Get a room you two, jk let's do this(Korin slips on his broken mask), Let's do this."
"Maybe I will get a room... with you!" Nora said, laughing a little before getting serious. "I believe in you guys. You can do this! If you lose, I'll be the one kicking your asses." She stated into the headed.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Maybe I will get a room... with you!" Nora said, laughing a little before getting serious. "I believe in you guys. You can do this! If you lose, I'll be the one kicking your asses." She stated into the headed.
Korin smiles Shiley,"Let's get serious guys beat them up."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru gave a glare back "she's jelouse that's all" she huffed and smiled.
Rin blushes and shoots a mean look at Toru and shouts "I AM NOT!" She quickly looks up at Kyle and back down at the ground..then flies off somewhere. "I'm sorry about Rin..." He looks at Toru. "I really am" he chuckles also embarrassed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then watches Amara clean her bowl and blushes slightly that he was watching for a bit too long and looks away calmly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled a little, of course she noticed his stare but didn't tell him that "so~" she clicked her fingers,making her hair tie up into a ponytail, her hair was still very long, even with it tied up "What cha want to do today?"

Kili looked down, smiling as he finished the last of his ice cream. When he was finished, he stretched. "Wow. That tasted delicious... But now I'm full, and even more tired than before..."

Nonalaka said:
Amara chuckled a little, of course she noticed his stare but didn't tell him that "so~" she clicked her fingers,making her hair tie up into a ponytail, her hair was still very long, even with it tied up "What cha want to do today?"
''well...wanna check out the tournament at school? heard there was gonna be one over there''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''r-really...? i could beat these guys but...like theres any kind of valuable prize in the end...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira laughed and returned his gaze towards the fight between the two teams of men. He replied just as he watched the pink haired male being thrown into the air♅...

“ You get one million currency of your choice, however you can no longer sign up for the tournament, as it's already begun. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...wanna check out the tournament at school? heard there was gonna be one over there''

[/QUOTE]
"A tournament? Of what kind?" She asked

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and returned his gaze towards the fight between the two teams of men. He replied just as he watched the pink haired male being thrown into the air♅...
“ You get one million currency of your choice, however you can no longer sign up for the tournament, as it's already begun. ”

[/QUOTE]
''eh....i get more money some other way...''

*Himeragi said as she leaned against the wall next to Akira*

''im not ashamed of being a demon huntress also...''

Nonalaka said:
"A tournament? Of what kind?" She asked
''i dunno. some kind of fighting tournament...wanna check it out?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler used his heat resistant wings, then slammed the pink haired guy into the air. "Thanks for the heads up!"
Roman slammed his opponent into the ground, "No problem b0ss!" He smirked. He picked up him up by the collar and and threw him again, this time, Roman, used a lightning element power, he called 'Twin Lightning Shiver'. "Who getting their asses kicked now?!"

Double_Lightning_Quake.png

The two guys were on the ground. "I didn't come here to lose again. I ain't gonna quit!" The pink haired teen stood up and shouted. The other guy had remained still, "I hate that guy..." he winced a bit attempting to stand up. "Damnit.."

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Roman looked over on the crater he made, "Tyler, you may want to hurry. If they are both out cold we win. And I don't think he's gonna be out for long."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''i dunno. some kind of fighting tournament...wanna check it out?''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty, sounds fun" she replies with a smile.

Roman said:
Roman slammed his opponent into the ground, "No problem b0ss!" He smirked. He picked up him up by the collar and and threw him again, this time, Roman, used a lightning element power, he called 'Twin Lightning Shiver'. "Who getting their asses kicked now?!"
Double_Lightning_Quake.png

The two guys were on the ground. "I didn't come here to lose again. I ain't gonna quit!" The pink haired teen stood up and shouted. The other guy had remained still, "I hate that guy..." he winced a bit attempting to stand up. "Damnit.."

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

Roman looked over on the crater he made, "Tyler, you may want to hurry. If they are both out cold we win. And I don't think he's gonna be out for long."
Korin yells,"KNOCK THEM OUT BEGORE THEY GET UP."

PrarieMan said:
Korin yells,"KNOCK THEM OUT BEGORE THEY GET UP."
The announcer started to speak, "That's one down! He was taken out by, FHS's, Roman Chao!"

Roman looked at the announcer, "How the hell does he know my last name?!" Roman runs to where the rest of his team is, "That guy was a jerk."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira continued watching the fight, soon hearing the announcer talk. He soon looked back towards Himeragi and replied, smiling♅...

“ A Demon huntress, eh? Impressive. ”

tumblr_mo7cnaFZi31rjf4f5o1_500_zpsxnfhrkeh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
The announcer started to speak, "That's one down! He was taken out by, FHS's, Roman Chao!"

Roman looked at the announcer, "How the hell does he know my last name?!" Roman runs to where the rest of his team is, "That guy was a jerk."
Nora laughed and said into the headset,"I'm pretty sure it's his job to know everyone's name Roman, even their last name."

Elyse wiped her face, ice cream having laced her lips. she looked at Kili.

"You look like you could use some rest."

She was pretty full herself, and she could feel sleepiness fighting at the edges of her conciousness.

@Kalin Scarlet

Lumina said:
Elyse wiped her face, ice cream having laced her lips. she looked at Kili.
"You look like you could use some rest."

She was pretty full herself, and she could feel sleepiness fighting at the edges of her conciousness.

@Kalin Scarlet
"So do you." Kili replied, standing up from the table. He walked over to Elyse, and nudged his head."Come on, I'll tale you to find a bed..."

xoloveox said:
((what i miss?
(Nothing much. Can you tag me of you ever replied?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and said into the headset,"I'm pretty sure it's his job to know everyone's name Roman, even their last name."
Roman simply folds his arms, "I don't like it. My last name isn't even on my application to the school." He explained.

_request__kakashi_x_reader__a_gift_for_my_student_by_xxchocomelkgirlxx-d6l9qmu.jpg

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at Kili, trying not to yawn.
"What, no, I'm okay, really, I don't want to impose.."

Elyse stood up as well, trying not to let exhaustion get the best of her. She didn't want to be a burden.

@Kalin Scarlet
" This house is literally made of magical energy. There's nothing much I can't do in here. Besides, there are about 300 or so vacant rooms for you to choose from. And then the one that I stay in myself. So you're not getting in the way of anything. In fact, I...I really would like you to stay with me. In the literal sense, if possible. " Kili said, turning around to hide his blush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back