• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman simply folds his arms, "I don't like it. My last name isn't even on my application to the school." He explained.
_request__kakashi_x_reader__a_gift_for_my_student_by_xxchocomelkgirlxx-d6l9qmu.jpg
Nora looked at him confused,"You didn't put your last name on the application form? Why not?" She asked.

Roman said:
Roman simply folds his arms, "I don't like it. My last name isn't even on my application to the school." He explained.
_request__kakashi_x_reader__a_gift_for_my_student_by_xxchocomelkgirlxx-d6l9qmu.jpg
"Hey Roman catch" Korin yells as he throughs a makeshift bomb to roman,"through this at him it will stun him for a bit."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at him confused,"You didn't put your last name on the application form? Why not?" She asked.
Roman shook his head no, "Everyone has their secrets, Nora. The reason I didn't put my name is one of those secrets," Roman said smiling

PrarieMan said:
Korin yells,"One to go guys get him!"

"Roman chuckled, "Don't worry, I doubt Tyler will lose."

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty, sounds fun" she replies with a smile.
''alright, we'll check it out after lunch''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued watching the fight, soon hearing the announcer talk. He soon looked back towards Himeragi and replied, smiling♅...
“ A Demon huntress, eh? Impressive. ”

tumblr_mo7cnaFZi31rjf4f5o1_500_zpsxnfhrkeh.gif

[/QUOTE]
''ah...thanks...but im bored of killing demons...trying to look into more...personal interests i guess...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, we'll check it out after lunch''

''ah...thanks...but im bored of killing demons...trying to look into more...personal interests i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira then looked back at the fight and began watching. As he did so, he replied♅...

“ I see. Well, good luck with that. ”

Roman said:
Roman shook his head no, "Everyone has their secrets, Nora. The reason I didn't put my name is one of those secrets," Roman said smiling
Nora nodded with understanding,"Secrets are meant to be kept that way. Maybe one day we can tell each other the others secret," She said with a smile,"Anyway, so good out there. I'm rooting for you both!"

Tyler finished the job with a Ice Arc. "Hmph... Too easy..." He said, gasping for breath the man was in a heap.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira then looked back at the fight and began watching. As he did so, he replied♅...
“ I see. Well, good luck with that. ”

[/QUOTE]
''well...thanks...*sigh* why must the world be so violent...''

The announcer spoke once more, "Our very own, FHS students, Roman and Tyler will be progressing to Round 2! Can they make it to 3 or will they fail here?!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded with understanding,"Secrets are meant to be kept that way. Maybe one day we can tell each other the others secret," She said with a smile,"Anyway, so good out there. I'm rooting for you both!"
Roman nodded and smiled, "Maybe I'd even show you what I look like. I believe I only showed Tyler." He turned around and laughed, "One day!"

The announcer spoke once more, "Round 2 will start in exactly 50 mins. You may go chat with our winners if you want."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
The announcer spoke once more, "Our very own, FHS students, Roman and Tyler will be progressing to Round 2! Can they make it to 3 or will they fail here?!"

Roman nodded and smiled, "Maybe I'd even show you what I look like. I believe I only showed Tyler." He turned around and laughed, "One day!"

The announcer spoke once more, "Round 2 will start in exactly 50 mins. You may go chat with our winners if you want."

(( Or when @TheRebelliousDragon gets back. ))
Korin says,"Well I am the sub I'm coming in."

PrarieMan said:
Korin says,"Well I am the sub I'm coming in."
Roman nods, "The next match begins in 50. We should be ready by then." Roman said turning his attention back to, Nora.

Roman said:
Roman nods, "The next match begins in 50. We should be ready by then." Roman said turning his attention back to, Nora.
(Korin jumps off the bleachers into the arena and presses a button on his belt which makes a lazer pistol and 3 small robots appear on his side),"I'm ready,"Korin says.

Roman said:

Nora giggles and gave him a thumbs up,"Looking forwards to it!" She said.

Roman said:
Nora nodded and patted the seat in front of her. "I'll give you a massage if your shoulders are stiff. I've heard I give very good ones." She said with a wink.

Lumina said:
Elyse couldnt help but blush at his offer. In fact she wanted nothing more than to run up behind him and hug him, agreeing, but... she couldnt.
"I..."

She felt conflicted. She bit her lip, worried if she said yes that sometime during their sleep that she'd turn him to metal, the last thing she wanted. but she was worried that if she said no that he'd think she didn't want to stay with him. She didn't know what she was gonna do.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili turned towards Elyse, and smiled. He then started to run off without a word. The only indication of what he was doing was the 'come hither' motion he performed with his finger.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded and patted the seat in front of her. "I'll give you a massage if your shoulders are stiff. I've heard I give very good ones." She said with a wink.
Korin through a small vial to Nora,"Here its a strength potion so you can give him an ultra massage."

Toru stood up and dusted herself off "I heard there was a tournament going on so I'm go an go watch" she said and took of with her new wings, she swayed a bit but got used to it and flew to the direction of the tournament. She then went to go land but failed, falling flat on her face "Ow" she mumbled and stood up.

...♅Akira walked down to the edge of the battleground and sat down beside a female who seemed to be holding a book. He then leaned over the side and placed his right hand under his chin, propping his head up. He observed the robots appear and began thinking♅...

“ Robots? How strange.. ”

DarkerThanBlack11-1200_zps3jdwtr0a.jpg

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stood up and dusted herself off "I heard there was a tournament going on so I'm go an go watch" she said and took of with her new wings, she swayed a bit but got used to it and flew to the direction of the tournament. She then went to go land but failed, falling flat on her face "Ow" she mumbled and stood up.
Korin runs over to Toru,"Hey you okay big crash landing right there I lead you to the tournament I'm in it right now I'm Korin."

PrarieMan said:
Korin through a small vial to Nora,"Here its a strength potion so you can give him an ultra massage."
Nora took the small vial and shook it. "Are you sure this won't hurt him or anything?" She asked as she opened the bottle and downed the strange potion.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora took the small vial and shook it. "Are you sure this won't hurt him or anything?" She asked as she opened the bottle and downed the strange potion.
"Not at all I test these my self," Korin said as he led Toru to the stadium.

Toru followed him "I'm fine, I just went through a big appearance and power change so in trying to get used to my stronger form and I'm not doing so well" she laughed a bit embarrassed.

(I just watched my sisters gerbal die....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back