• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
tumblr_m8bihm9R6z1rbzd35o1_500.gif

Two males walked toward Tyler and Roman, the pink haired one spoke, "Well, are you two the guys we're fighting? Lets get started then!" He said energetically. The black haired stood and smirked, "FHS always had the best opponents. Remember, Akira from last year? That guy kicked all our asses! But, you guys are trash!"

Roman looked at the two guys, "I like you two already!" He gave them a thumbs up and stood their, "Ready to have your asses handed to you?" He asked

tumblr_mlc5c3daBm1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Roman looked at Tyler, "Ready?"

Tyler nodded. "Of course." He said, summoning his spear.

Roman said:
tumblr_m8bihm9R6z1rbzd35o1_500.gif

Two males walked toward Tyler and Roman, the pink haired one spoke, "Well, are you two the guys we're fighting? Lets get started then!" He said energetically. The black haired stood and smirked, "FHS always had the best opponents. Remember, Akira from last year? That guy kicked all our asses! But, you guys are trash!"

Roman looked at the two guys, "I like you two already!" He gave them a thumbs up and stood their, "Ready to have your asses handed to you?" He asked

tumblr_mlc5c3daBm1qj5jqso1_500.gif

Roman looked at Tyler, "Ready?"

"Go Roman! Kick their asses the the next century!" Nora yelled, jumping up.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi walked up to Akira smiling asking him curiously*
''hello, arent you one of the contestants?''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira suddenly heard a voice, but instead of turning, he looked at her. He forced a convincing smile and replied♅...

“ Yes, but I'm the last to fight. ”

tumblr_nmazwn2dkb1rhik93o1_500_zpsobcldrup.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira suddenly heard a voice, but instead of turning, he looked at her. He forced a convincing smile and replied♅...
“ Yes, but I'm the last to fight. ”

tumblr_nmazwn2dkb1rhik93o1_500_zpsobcldrup.gif

[/QUOTE]
''ah...is that so then? you must be very strong''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ah...is that so then? you must be very strong''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied♅...

“ Nah~ I just drew the short straw. Those guys down there will probably beat me. ”

tumblr_n9jwtrjPyH1sdlco3o3_1280_zpsbkfkq5rj.jpg

Kyle and Rin fly over to toru "Hey Toru! How are you?" He said. Rin just stands there looking at the ground

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Andddd she stopped noticing me..." He laughed.
Nora grinned before whispering into the headset. She knew everyone could here her, but she was directing it to Tyler, "If you ever need anymore motivation to win this, just call me over and I'll give you a kiss." She whispered and looked over at him and winked,"Don't get distracted by my good looks! Do you best, I'm rooting for you!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru finishes his cereal as well and goes to the kitchen*
'what was Melion doing there anyway...?'

[/QUOTE]
((Is he thinking or talking?))

The two males attacked first. The pink haired one charged at Tyler and the other one started spitting iron in the shape of a tornado or whatever.

445359-fairy_tail___89__14_-1.jpg

gif-natsu-dragneel-27967601-500-281.gif

Roman looked surprised, "That, I can't copy that, but I know what I could do." He said jumping up out of the way, he then sprinted toward the guy and grabbed his foot, dragging him to the ground, "Tyler! Watch out!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned before whispering into the headset. She knew everyone could here her, but she was directing it to Tyler, "If you ever need anymore motivation to win this, just call me over and I'll give you a kiss." She whispered and looked over at him and winked,"Don't get distracted by my good looks! Do you best, I'm rooting for you!"
Tyler nodded. "Rodger that!" He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed slightly and replied♅...
“ Nah~ I just drew the short straw. Those guys down there will probably beat me. ”

tumblr_n9jwtrjPyH1sdlco3o3_1280_zpsbkfkq5rj.jpg

[/QUOTE]
''r-really...? i could beat these guys but...like theres any kind of valuable prize in the end...''

Nonalaka said:
((Is he thinking or talking?))
thinking)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Korin says laughing,"Get a room you two, jk let's do this(Korin slips on his broken mask), Let's do this."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm better" she smiled at them and peeked at run.

(*cough* he wasnt spiting he was using an 'iron dragon roar' *cough*)
(( I'm doing this from my character's perspective. ))

Roman said:
The two males attacked first. The pink haired one charged at Tyler and the other one started spitting iron in the shape of a tornado or whatever.
445359-fairy_tail___89__14_-1.jpg

gif-natsu-dragneel-27967601-500-281.gif

Roman looked surprised, "That, I can't copy that, but I know what I could do." He said jumping up out of the way, he then sprinted toward the guy and grabbed his foot, dragging him to the ground, "Tyler! Watch out!"
Tyler used his heat resistant wings, then slammed the pink haired guy into the air. "Thanks for the heads up!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru finishes his cereal as well and goes to the kitchen*
'what was Melion doing there anyway...?'

[/QUOTE]
Amara hummed to herself as she cleaned up her breakfast bowl. Swaying from side to side slightly.

((Okay uvu just checking))

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm better" she smiled at them and peeked at run.

(*cough* he wasnt spiting he was using an 'iron dragon roar' *cough*)
Rin looks up at Toru and glares at her but doesn't say anything. "Rin stop giving Toru that look, your gonna have to like her some day" he scolds Rin. "Oh what ever.." She roles her eyes at Kyle and give a sarcastic smile at the both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back