• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona]Tim stood infront of the door and went inside into the restaurant Tim took a seat [/QUOTE] Thana smiled as she sat down on he opposite side of him and looked out the window with a small smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

Tyler left shortly. He went to a clearing in the woods. "Maybe it's time I tried... THAT." He said. A light burst forth around him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm pretty good at that. You're just so cute that I can't help myself." Nora said, looking at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggled again,"You're welcome! I'm always here to help."
The announcer starts to speak again, "Hope our competitors had a good 50 minutes! Round 2 starts now! This round is objective based, the first team to knock each of their opponents down 4 times win!" He laughed( And it sounded horrible ) and called the two teams to their places.

Roman thanked, Nora and grabbed his vest, "C'mon Korin, we're up!" Roman hopped ran down to the battle area. "Ready!" He said.

Daniel reaver](Do I owe posts [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] and thank you)
idk...i dont remember...)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler left shortly. He went to a clearing in the woods. "Maybe it's time I tried... THAT." He said. A light burst forth around him.
Nora wondered why Tyler left, but shrugged it off. Though curiosity came over her and she stood up. "I'm gonna go see what Tyler's doing. Be right back!" She yelled as she ran out of the tournament center.

PrarieMan said:
(Korin sprints at the apponents and fires a volley of shots at the tall black haired apponent).
(( Might want to delete that, we have new opponents ))

(I think my character being at the tournament might not be good for her body, she's gonna absorb really power full magic and pass out probably :P )

...♅Akira continued watching the fight from the stands, observing both teams' arsenal♅...

As they moved along, Kili cast a minor enchantment on Elyse, the rune appearing on her wrist as they continued to move through the house. "Hehe, keep up, Ellie~" he said, as he headed for a large door at the end of the hall.

The announcer checked to see if both teams were ready, "FHS has there two members! Where is the competit- Oh here they come now!"

Two people walk toward their starting area, one with orange hair and the other with yellow.

Deva_Path.png

majin_vegeta_recolored_by_carapau-d488jt2.png

The announcer threw his hand up, "Ready! Set! Fight!" He threw his hand down and disappeared.

The orange haired boy jumped in the air and pushed, Roman into a wall, making him fall, gaining them 1 point out of 8. The yellow haired man smirks and fires a blast at Roman's partner.

Roman stands up, "You start off pretty well." He jumped up in the air and started to fight hand-to-hand with his opponent.

Roman said:
The announcer checked to see if both teams were ready, "FHS has there two members! Where is the competit- Oh here they come now!"
Two people walk toward their starting area, one with orange hair and the other with yellow.

Deva_Path.png

majin_vegeta_recolored_by_carapau-d488jt2.png

The announcer threw his hand up, "Ready! Set! Fight!" He threw his hand down and disappeared.

The orange haired boy jumped in the air and pushed, Roman into a wall, making him fall, gaining them 1 point out of 8. The yellow haired man smirks and fires a blast at Roman's partner.

Roman stands up, "You start off pretty well." He jumped up in the air and started to fight hand-to-hand with his opponent.
Korin turns fastly and ducks at the charging apponent rolling under him while instantly dropping a bomb under his apponents feet blowing the apponent against the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back