• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"I can get my brother any where" she said quietly as she cuddled rivers back while he sat up and sighed "nexia this is my other sister rose" he said softly with an apologetic look to her

@Piffy Queen

Aeron said:
"Ooh..." Ivory walked around her, poking at her ponytail. "I'm supposed hide my Scorpio characteristics so I could do my job...it doesn't make sense though." She said as she looked at her with a tilted head. "Scorpio's color is pink?"
Aion shrugged, her ponytail bouncing at Ivory's touch.

"You'd be surprised. The Zodiac is kinda weird sometimes. For example, Sagittarius is a genius piano player."

She grinned at Ivory.

"N-Nice to meet you Rose" She says timidly, praying she doesn't notice the stardust. "U-um... Can we be left alone" She asks timidly,holding a hand behind her back to slowly absorb the stardust.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smieks as he held the taxi door for her then got in after her and smiled "I think you'll like it" he said to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "I know I'll like it cause I'm along with you!" She chuckled.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'll give you that" he chuckled.
"Anyways, let's race!" She chuckled as she set up the game, picking her character and whatnot "C'mon!" She said as she tugged him closer to the machine.

"Alright, fine. But you asked for this!" Kili said, dashing towards the man. But when his fist reached the man, it was as if he just wasn't there...and neither was Kili's arm. He looked, stunned to find his arm lying on the ground, severed from the rest of his body. "What....?"

@Lumina

Lumina said:
Aion shrugged, her ponytail bouncing at Ivory's touch.
"You'd be surprised. The Zodiac is kinda weird sometimes. For example, Sagittarius is a genius piano player."

She grinned at Ivory.
Ivory clapped her hands together. "That's amazing! But for some reason, Sagittarius sometimes don't like me...does it hav anything to do with me being a Scorpio?" She asked curiously.

Luce looked up at Annabel, shocked once again by a woman hitting him. The glow that had begun to appear faded completely. "Wha-what the hell was that for..."

Nonalaka said:
"Anyways, let's race!" She chuckled as she set up the game, picking her character and whatnot "C'mon!" She said as she tugged him closer to the machine.
He chose his character "I'm ready" he says.

Mayyflower said:
"Trust me I try" Levi laughs
"I love my sister too much to let her push me away, and the fact I'm a stubborn chick" she laughed.

River sighed as rose frowned and nuzzled into River more before she slid up and kissed his cheek "it's nice to see you onii-chan" she said to him before she got up and walked over to the window and jumped out onto a tree

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
He chose his character "I'm ready" he says.

"I love my sister too much to let her push me away, and the fact I'm a stubborn chick" she laughed.
"Yea yea yea" she says as she drifts to sleep on the table.

Himeragi Seiker]did you see my post? >~< [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] and also accepted you character in the Akame Ga Kill RP)))
(Yeah I did and I said Shira just comforted yuki every time. And yea I saw I was thinking he could meet yours)

Nonalaka said:
Colin went wide eyed "w-what?" Did she realise what she had said? He wasn't sure, she probably was just trying to embarass him anyways. He continued to walk, red faced.
Celia had fallen asleep, her face still rubbing against his back like he was a giant teddy bear.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yeah I did and I said Shira just comforted yuki every time. And yea I saw I was thinking he could meet yours)

[/QUOTE]
ah..))

*After the movie finished, Yuki was still clinging onto Shira a bit tightly*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know...I would say fight the voice, but I get to see Tyler again after this long...then I'd be really happy." Nora said softly, a small smile on her face."Do whatever you think is right. That's the best I can tell you."
Aiden sighed. "I will do anything for my friends..." A light suddenly pulsed from him. "And so will I..." A voice that sounded a heck of a lot like Tyler's said.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, letting the subject go. She walked quietly next to him, not minding the silence. She supposed she was just happy to be near someone else. She liked people, and liked doing nice things for other people... it was just that people didn't really ever like her.
Yuto sighed. He could read her mind, but refused to talk about what she was thinking about... That might hurt her feelings. They soon arrived at the large amusement park. "It's sooooo big..." He said as he stared at it in awe. It was like his whole serious character had completely disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back