• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(Yes, just teleport to her or something)

"No please I hate spiders" she said and hid.
Levi laughed as she opened a portal and grabbed out a spider and held it. "Why there fuzzy and cute" she says

LunaCrosby said:
(Yes, just teleport to her or something)

"No please I hate spiders" she said and hid.
Lexi teleports to toru. "Where is Harper?" She asks looking around the room.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled "that was a good movie" she said as she stood up and smiled at yuki "come on" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki weakly stood up as she nodded at Shira*

''y-yeah....i never knew i could get that scared of a simple jump scare..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden sighed. "I will do anything for my friends..." A light suddenly pulsed from him. "And so will I..." A voice that sounded a heck of a lot like Tyler's said.
Nora's eyes widened at the voice that sounded like Tyler's. She shook her head and looked at him with a smile."Well that's good."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki weakly stood up as she nodded at Shira*
''y-yeah....i never knew i could get that scared of a simple jump scare..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled as she held onto yuki happily "sheesh baby maybe we shouldn't see horror any more" she said with a giggle

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's eyes widened at the voice that sounded like Tyler's. She shook her head and looked at him with a smile."Well that's good."
Aiden's eyes suddenly glowed as wings burst out of his back, his entire appearance changing. A halo appeared around his head. When the light faded, Tyler sat next to her. "Well that was a tad bit painful..." He pouted.

Aiden's eyes suddenly glowed as wings burst out of his back, his entire appearance changing. A halo appeared around his head. When the light faded, Tyler sat next to her. "Well that was a tad bit painful..." He pouted.
"Holy shit! Tyler?!" Nora exclaimed as continued to stare at him. She sat there for a few seconds before immediately hugging him."I don't know how this happened and why, but I'm to happy to care right now!"

LunaCrosby said:
"No problem" she managed to say before Levi teleported away.
Lexi spots Harper, Zero, and kelsey and walks over there. "Harper its time to go home" she says walking by Zero

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she held onto yuki happily "sheesh baby maybe we shouldn't see horror any more" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''n-no im okay. i just need to get used it it''

*Yuki said a bit calmer now now that the movie is over and nuzzled Shira's shoulder*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Holy shit! Tyler?!" Nora exclaimed as continued to stare at him. She sat there for a few seconds before immediately hugging him."I don't know how this happened and why, but I'm to happy to care right now!"
Tyler laughed happily. "Well, me and Aiden's spirits united. So were the same person now." He said. "Dang gods wouldn't give me a break. They wanted to erase me from existence... But I resisted them... I wanted to see you again so badly... Because I love you." He finished.

Tyler laughed happily. "Well, me and Aiden's spirits united. So were the same person now." He said. "Dang gods wouldn't give me a break. They wanted to erase me from existence... But I resisted them... I wanted to see you again so badly... Because I love you." He finished.
Nora sighed,"I'm happy you're back and everything. I never even got to say goodbye....which for the record I'm mad at Will for that. But whatever." She said, shrugging."I....I love you too, just not like it was before. I'm sorry..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back