• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory giggled into her hand and nodded. "A bit. But that's all right, I think I know what your saying. Your an Aquarius then, right? You can turn into water, then?" She said curiously.
Aion fixed her hair a bit, getting used to its shortness compared to Aquarius's.

"Erm, yes. That's what my Aquarius can do."

She chuckled a bit, wondering how she'd react to her other forms.

"Ive, uh, also got Taurus, Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Aries, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Virgo, Scorpio, Leo, and Cancer."

She looked over at Ivory, still swinging her legs off the side of the bench.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"N-no," she sternly replied. "You didn't like it the first time. I won't do it again." Summer studied his reaction, knowing he didn't even want to do it, despite his offer.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "It's not that....Listen you randomly started kissing me...It caught me off guard" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled and nodded "ok" he said as they appeared in her dorm before he appeared in some nice clothing "ill be waiting here" he said softly to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, alright" she went to her room to find appropriate attire, basing her decision on what she sees humans wear to such places, eventually settling on a pretty dark blue dress, she pinned her hair back nicely as put in a necklace and bracelet. She examined herself in the mirror briefly, satisfied with her appearance she arrives back into the living room "Ready!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Not gonna happen!" He says and smirks.

"A boy just left the room" she says and gets a grin.
"Oh, it will" she smirks back, raising a brow

Lumina said:
Aion fixed her hair a bit, getting used to its shortness compared to Aquarius's.
"Erm, yes. That's what my Aquarius can do."

She chuckled a bit, wondering how she'd react to her other forms.

"Ive, uh, also got Taurus, Libra, Pisces, Gemini, Aries, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Virgo, Scorpio, Leo, and Cancer."

She looked over at Ivory, still swinging her legs off the side of the bench.
Ivory began to laugh. "That's really cool! I'm a Scorpio myself." She said a bot proudly as she pondered if that would mean that she could turn into scorpion, making herself laugh again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled and held out his for her "lets go" he said happily to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled as she excitedly took his hand, she had never been on this kind of outing before.

Daniel smiled as they appeared back in the court yard then he started to pull her to the gates "come on" he said to her

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen](Do I owe replies to anyone??)

[/QUOTE]
(Meeeeeeeeeee ^-^ *waves hand around happily*)

Aeron said:
Ivory began to laugh. "That's really cool! I'm a Scorpio myself." She said a bot proudly as she pondered if that would mean that she could turn into scorpion, making herself laugh again
With that statemen, Aion transformed into her Scorpio form, with a high segmented ponytail that looked like a scorpions tail. She wore a pink tank top and a pink miniskirt, and her eyes were a piercing pink.

"Ahah, yup. Scorpio."

She crossed her arms, slinging one leg over the other, looking at Ivory.

River smiled and wraped his arms around her as they layed there before he felt another body press up against him from behind then went wide eyed "uh oh" he mumbled to nexia as his other sister pressed against his back wraping her arms around rivers waist

@Piffy Queen

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as they appeared back in the court yard then he started to pull her to the gates "come on" he said to her
@Nonalaka

(Meeeeeeeeeee ^-^ *waves hand around happily*)

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled as she caught up with him so he wasn't pulling her "Alright, Alright...is where we are going far?" She asked curiously.

Nexia sits up in shock, She looks up realizing stardust swirling in the air. "W-what the hell are you doing in here!" She screams, trying not to interact with the stardust. "H-how the heck did you get in here"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well it's on the nicest side of town so it's not that far" he said happily to her as a taxi drove up
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Oooh okay" a smile crossed her face, she was pretty excited to be going to a new place, especially with someone she cared about.

Lumina said:
With that statemen, Aion transformed into her Scorpio form, with a high segmented ponytail that looked like a scorpions tail. She wore a pink tank top and a pink miniskirt, and her eyes were a piercing pink.
"Ahah, yup. Scorpio."

She crossed her arms, slinging one leg over the other, looking at Ivory.
"Ooh..." Ivory walked around her, poking at her ponytail. "I'm supposed hide my Scorpio characteristics so I could do my job...it doesn't make sense though." She said as she looked at her with a tilted head. "Scorpio's color is pink?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back